– Nnamdi Asomugha has either the best, or worst, publicist in pro football.
He stinks. Never saw a nameplate he doesn’t want to stare at. And probably won’t be an Eagle much longer.
But somehow, he continues to get make C-list video appearances.
In November, Nnamdi was featured in a Funny or Die skit about the search for the Nigerian Prince. Last night, he was featured on the Kroll Show on Comedy Central in a skit poking fun at wedding shows or something. It’s all very ridiculous, and you can watch the video after the jump.
– Just days after Dennis Rodman left, North Korea has vowed to nuke the US. So that went well.
– Congrats to Tyler Trite for winning two tickets to the Flyers-Sabres game on Sunday simply by RSVPing to the Penguins game. You can do the same here. There are some great deals on Flyers tickets at Crossing Broad Tickets, too.
– Philly Phaithful has three t-shirts per day up to 33% off in March. Today, save big on Pittsburgh-ripping shirts like Yous>Yinz and You Can’t Spell Crosby Without Cry.
– You can be entered to win an iPad mini simply by choosing your favorite food at Chickie’s and Pete’s. But hurry, you have to do so by noon today.
- Very important quizzo update: We had to postpone Jim Carrey quizzo due to that MASSIVE SNOWSTORM THAT CRIPPLED THE REGION. It is rescheduled for next Wednesday at 8:30 at Drinker’s Tavern.
– Can I have this dance? Our friend Sean Don put together a highlight video of tournament-bound Villanova, who beat Georgetown last night. You can watch it after the jump.