Sixers Fans are Not Pleased with Adam Aron

Kyle Scott - March 18, 2013

Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 8.25.52 PM

Tweets after the jump

[give them a second to load]

• Future Penn Grad Swag March 18, 2013 at 8:33 pm

YOU DUNN MESSED UP A ARON!

• Joe March 18, 2013 at 8:34 pm

These people are morons. Now we have a ton of cap space to sign some real free agents.

• ThePhillyFlash March 18, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Joe: The only free agents the Sixers will attract are the middle of the road stumblebums who won’t sell tickets or make the team appreciably better. Meanwhile, the big names like Chris Paul or Dwight Howard won’t give Philly the time of day because this team is a wasteland. And after the Bynum disaster, does anyone trust Adam Aron or Tony DiLeo to make the right choice? I sure as he’ll don’t.

• Future Penn Grad Swag March 18, 2013 at 9:11 pm

On a serious note it wasn’t Aaron who made the trade. It was Rod “Mr. Itookthenetsfromchampionshipcontenderstoa70lossteam” Thorn. Glad his idiot ass is gone.

• Tommy March 18, 2013 at 9:24 pm

These fans are losers

• allrightythen March 18, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Still better than Ed Snider

• frstrm33 March 18, 2013 at 11:26 pm

You all are funny. I pretty much felt like i stood alone when this trade was announced because everybody was drinking it in, just like those dream team eagles right?
    Tweeter makes people tough.

• Mathew March 18, 2013 at 11:50 pm

frstrm33 crossing broad comment sections apparently make people tough too.

• Shen March 19, 2013 at 7:40 am

tweeter…haha

• Jon Taffer March 19, 2013 at 7:56 am

Kyle Scott fucks his mom!!!

• Oh the Humanity March 19, 2013 at 8:26 am

The point of the moves were to get rid of Iggy. We did that so mission accomplished I guess?

• Randy Jackson March 19, 2013 at 9:44 am

Get Vick out of town I hate him he sucks he is finished. Resign
    Get Bynum out of town I hate him he sucks he is finished. Resign

• Catch a damned pass March 19, 2013 at 9:58 am

I wonder if the “crack ass cracker” racist has any idea why they call whites crackers?

• Colonel Angus March 19, 2013 at 10:19 am

Could it be because of whitey Massa cracking the whip across the bleeding backs of slaves? Positive reinforcement?

• Miu Miu Bags April 1, 2013 at 4:17 am

I want to convey my passion for your kindness supporting individuals that really want help with your area of interest. Your special dedication to getting the message around came to be extraordinarily interesting and has consistently enabled somebody just like me to arrive at their ambitions. Your new helpful guideline indicates a whole lot to me and extremely more to my peers. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us. Miu Miu Bags http://miumiuoutlet.v5s7.com

• fotboll tröjor May 18, 2017 at 10:08 am

Thanks intended for providing this sort of wonderful content material.
    fotboll tröjor http://www.tailorandkelle.com/