Celebrity Death Pool: Amanda Bynes

Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 12.23.01 PM

Photo: NY Post

The edge of glory, she is on.

From TMZ:

TMZ obtained the criminal complaint from the incident … which says a man in Amanda’s building told cops he witnessed the actress smoking a joint in the first floor lobby.

The report says an officer went to Amanda’s room … and saw a bong on the kitchen counter.

According to the report, the cop — wearing a “full police uniform” — asked Amanda about the bong … and that’s when the actress flipped out.

Here’s the cop’s narrative — “I observed [Amanda] grab said bong, run to the westbound-facing window, and throw it out the window where numerous pedestrians were walking on the 8 Avenue and West 47 Street sidewalks below.”

Bynes was immediately arrested for reckless endangerment, possession of weed and tampering with evidence.

So… now seems like a great time to revisit the leaders in the CB Most Eligible category of our celebrity death pool (STILL TIME TO SIGN UP!). It seems no one is too bullish about Lil Wayne’s future (I predict he’s going to make a comeback), but people generally have a positive outlook for Ke$ha, who drinks her own urine. Chart form:

Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 12.16.59 PM

No doubt Amanda Bynes will be picking up a few points following her arrest. You have until May 31 to pick your death squad. Cheers!

• Chris Therien's Appetite May 24, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I’d like to eat the corn from her shit!

• ThePhillyFlash May 24, 2013 at 12:34 pm

So, Lil Wayne is the leader in the clubhouse, eh? Can’t say I’m surprised since it stands to reason he’s bound to go out like Tupac and Biggie Smalls. But after seeing that pic of Amanda, my first thought was: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!! Talk about a train wreck! She’s definitely on the fast track to the Dirt Nap Motel!

• Sizzurp May 24, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Lil Wayne being “the leader in the clubhouse” has nothing to do with going out like Biggie or 2Pac and everything to do with him already having suffered multiple seizures that may be caused by codeine abuse from drinking too much sizzurp.

• Stay Classy May 24, 2013 at 12:39 pm

This is really the only thing I have a problem with you posting on here. Just b/c someone is rich & famous doesn’t give you a free pass to post crap like this. The girl is obviously mentally ill. It’s cruel & it’s certainly not the type of thing I come to a sports website to see. That’s just my two cents.

• Randy Jackson May 24, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Take your two cents and shove it up your ass. who caresssss

• Informed May 24, 2013 at 12:51 pm

even though the people above are jackasses who are pretty much responsible for their own demise, i still see them as a human. so, i would agree that death pools are immoral and insensitive being that death pools seem to revel and capitalize in the tragic downfall of a person. still, if others want to find entertainment in it, then so be it. to each his own.

• Six Super Bowls; Three Stanley Cups May 24, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Exactly! It’s similar to how they entire nation laughs at Philadelphia, in particular the Flyers, for entertainment purposes. I mean, you’re all somewhat like humans, but it’s so entertaining watching you tragically fail year after year after year after year. I think we’re now at close to 40 years of laughable failure. Who can blame the world for laughing hysterically?

• tommy maddox May 24, 2013 at 1:33 pm

exactly! it’s similar to how everyone in Philadelphia laughs at that shit ass town of Pittsburgh and how all the yinnzers have so much hate for us when we could care less,I compare it to my little sister being jealous of me and not caring at all, go talk shit to Cleveland and Cincinnati fans you know.. they’re more on your level.. you idiots crack me up.. thinking you’re the least bit relevant to us

• Six Super Bowls; Three Stanley Cups May 24, 2013 at 4:46 pm

And the laughs continue. Yeah, “we could care less.” Please! I could hear you pounding your fists on your keyboard out of anger from here. We are so in your heads, it is fantastic. Seriously. You have no idea what it’s like to feel success at the highest level. It is SOOOO awesome.

• Put the Fun in funeral May 24, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Funeral homes and cemeteries capitalize on the downfall of a person, too.
        Just sayin’. I never saw a funeral home owner who was broke. People are dying to make them a profit.
        Ok, too far. I’ll stop.

• Ron Hipple May 24, 2013 at 2:42 pm

@stay classy- stay off this site, you pussy

• Informed May 24, 2013 at 12:39 pm

that girl is in desperate need of help, but instead hollywood, which always rewards idiocy and lunacy, will enable her. she’ll land some new roles, make some more money, which will then only fuel her future drug/psychotic episodes. i put her before busey and i think she is now neck-and-neck with lohan.

• Davis May 24, 2013 at 1:29 pm

is that ‘a lohan’, like any Lohan, or A. Lohan like Ali Lohan?….please don’t judge me for knowing who Ali Lohan is

• Junkhead May 24, 2013 at 1:47 pm

I think the Justin Bieber vote is more wishful thinking than anything that has to do with a risky lifestyle that he leads.
    Although he did once smoke a bowl which in turn set off a zillion little Beliebers to cut themselves due to the shock and disbelief.

• Your Mother May 24, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I feel for Amanda. She needs somebody who actually gives a shit about her to step in and set her ass straight.

• Arsenio Hall May 24, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Flavor Flav should be in the celebrity death pool.

• Ron Hipple May 24, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Man I used to jerk off to her in that college movie she was in

• BAPS May 24, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Thanks for yet another piece of QUALITY Philadelphia Sports reporting, Kyle. Keep up the good work.

• Chuck Bednarik's Right Pinkie May 24, 2013 at 4:43 pm

dont be a baby back bitch

• Candy from the Oak May 25, 2013 at 8:14 am

still sticking with johnny B

• Lantiki Jones May 29, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Any chance we could agree on all of the above, and soon?

• sac longchamp rouge June 3, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS. I don’t understand why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!