Bernard Hopkins Verbally Slays Donovan McNabb

Screen Shot 2013-06-24 at 9.41.22 AM
Blowhard Bernard Hopkins doesn’t like Donovan McNabb. And when asked by Howard Eskin his thoughts about the advice McNabb gave to RG III recently, B Hop – who was unaware that Former Five was spewing nuggets of nonsense to a young, African American, running quarterback – let loose:

“A fool can give you advice not to be a fool.”

“If McNabb is giving him the right advice, I’d say, “Help him not to become you by giving him that advice,” which McNabb might be doing.”

“I’m McNabb: I had an opportunity to play for the NFL. I conned my way through, like I was somebody I wasn’t. I had a great commercial with my mother saying Chunky Soup. But it got blown because I became chunky soup and I didn’t show during the clutch times of the Philadelphia era that I played in. I blew it. I blew it. I’m letting you understand, RG III, don’t choke every time.”

“You know what I would advise him? To run from McNabb. Run. Run. And press charges… this is an assault on this man. Run, and if he continue to stalk you, call the police station whatever town you in and a file a report.”

Yikes.

Video is after the jump. Fun starts around 2:30.
Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29

• Talbot's Fucking Penis June 24, 2013 at 9:50 am

This all started a few years ago when he said McNabb “wasn’t black enough”…you know, because he was never in prison, speaks well, finished college and doesn’t come from the hood.

• Deezy June 24, 2013 at 10:05 am

Actually no, this all started years before that when Hopkins visited training camp and felt that he was intentionally snubbed by McNabb while he got to meet the other players. Hopkins felt that McNabb avoided him on purpose and hid in a room that was off limits until he was gone. Get your facts straight.

• Talbot's Fucking Penis June 24, 2013 at 11:49 am

Thanks, Poindexter.

• ThePhillyFlash June 24, 2013 at 9:52 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You tell him, B-Hop! You’re my hero!

• Candy from the Oak June 24, 2013 at 10:03 am

Heard B hop wants to fight Suzie man on man

• threadkiller June 24, 2013 at 10:15 am

X is something mcnabb will never be, a true champion.

• Dr StinkyNuts June 24, 2013 at 10:16 am

This man has either been struck in the head too many times or is uneducated.

• Magic June 24, 2013 at 10:19 am

The back of Burger King Eskin’s head looks like an acorn…that is all carry on with your day…

• Chunks MaGee June 24, 2013 at 10:32 am

BHop might be a convicted felon from the ghetto who parks his ride in handicap spots all over Greenville DE, but goddamn I love it when anyone calls McNabb out for being a bitch!

• Q June 24, 2013 at 10:33 am

Kind of like all the black guys who routinely physically slay your wife, pussy.

• manager schrobbs June 24, 2013 at 11:16 am

Hopkins is a dope, except when he calls out fraud 5.

• Too ignant to consider June 24, 2013 at 11:49 am

I won’t watch it. I won’t watch or listen to ignorant assholes. This convict dirtbag is a jerkoff of epic proportions. Yet, the Philly media quotes him like he’s Confucius. McNabb, if he’s got half a brain will ignore this moron – and so should every blogger who’s is not an asswipe.

• 3 Finger Lenny June 24, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Mcnabb is an Uncle Tom

• céline galipeau July 6, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

• céline tote bag July 6, 2013 at 6:10 pm

naturally like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand I’ll definitely come back again.