Here’s Video of Riley Cooper and Cary Williams Fighting at Practice

Kyle Scott - September 5, 2013

Well, that’s a still Eagles PR is going to love…

Williams absolutely threw a punch… to Cooper’s helmet.

Jump (the fence) for the fight.

• Stugsaritaville September 5, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Never thought I would utter the words: “DeSean Jackson, Leader”

• MPP September 5, 2013 at 12:48 pm

so far all i have seen of cary williams since he has been here is that he gets mad when he gets thrown on the ground and he knows how to use a right cross.

• The Original that guy September 5, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Cary williams is a sparkling wiggles punk. Fuck him.

• Mark September 5, 2013 at 12:54 pm

4 days before the season starts and this happens. Hopefully it was just the heat of the moment and entirely related to something that was going on at practice…..but I doubt it.

• Kyle September 5, 2013 at 12:55 pm

It appears that Mike Vick goes in to calm Williams down, but then Williams says a few things to Vick to that pisses Vick off. I just wish they didn’t play that music so loud so I could hear what was said.

• Dr StinkyNuts September 5, 2013 at 12:57 pm

So far team IQ is looking pretty f’n low.

• Pat September 5, 2013 at 12:57 pm

You can hear one of the reporters in the video say “who do you think it is”. Not sure if thats a reference for Williams or Cooper. The 2013 Eagles – Picking Sconces and Attending Concerts

• Juice September 5, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Cooper said he hated his sconces and Williams went thug on him. Both are punks anyway.

• ThePhillyFlash September 5, 2013 at 1:03 pm

So, we had Riley Racist throwing down with Cary the Sconce Man. How exciting. Both those losers should thank their lucky stars they’re still gainfully employed. But, if either of them gets the ax during the season for being a useless turd, my money’s on Williams as all eyes will be on this sieve of a defensive backfield.

• FACE September 5, 2013 at 1:41 pm

I doubt he gets cut, but I also doubt he makes it through week 7 as the starting CB.

• Slim September 5, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Trying to get that $1,000 from Marcus??

• Frank September 5, 2013 at 1:21 pm

We should have just cut Cooper – its not like we would have even missed him.

• FACE September 5, 2013 at 1:37 pm

While I tend to agree, Williams is the one that is in the wrong here and I probably a bigger douche then Cooper…if that’s even possible.

• FACE September 5, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Cary escalated this to a level it didn’t need to go to AND he stepped to Vick. It’s one thing to get into it with the Riley Coopers of the world but stepping to and challenging the unquestioned leader of this team and its starting QB will get him into some hot water.

Cut Williams, sign Joselio Hanson to play the nickel, start Boykin on the outside.

FACE

• MissyMikey the undercover dykie September 5, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Dont hit Riley in the face, he is SO HOT I have my asscheeks spread, buttered up and I am waiting for his COOPER to engage my pooper ! I am locked in this closet, living a lie, my ex wife and daughter both HATE ME. I stutter a lot now and the only thing dropping faster than my undies are my ratings! Might be time to punch my producer again !

• Drew September 5, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Cooper totally started it and then calmed down to look like the innocent little baby. I’d be pissed if I was Cary. At least he has some fire under his butt. I mean, this is football. Yeah it looks bad (sort of…) when a defensive player just ignores and fires back at a team’s leader, who plays offense (Vick), but I like a little crazy hothead on my team.

• Scott September 5, 2013 at 3:34 pm

Is it just me, or does the techno music almost make this hilarious?

• Some White Guy September 5, 2013 at 4:20 pm

I hate this team.

• Some Other White Guy September 5, 2013 at 6:16 pm

I also hate this team.

• DVaux September 5, 2013 at 7:45 pm

i really hope williams is an asset to our team, because it’s honestly fucking pissing me off that this dude has such a short fuse. dude doesnt know how to be professional at all.

• nikeairmax2014sale.net September 25, 2014 at 2:39 am

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

• yeezy boost 350 May 2, 2016 at 9:25 pm

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the good works guys I’ve you guys to blogroll.

• north face jackets May 2, 2016 at 9:34 pm

As for the parents, they should pay much attention to the protection of children eyes. Prescription sunglasses are wonderful choices no matter in the aspect of prices or the quality of them. There are a lot of options available in current optical market. What you should do is to select from them.

• yeezy boost May 2, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Whether an athlete is a professional sports player, dancer, rock climber, sailor or weekend golfer, it takes hard training and a lot of help to bring him to the top of his game. Along the way, he may hire an experienced fitness coach to point out problems along the way and to suggest newer and better exercises and diet plans to follow in the coming weeks or months. He may also employ a few athletic accessories to enhance his performance, protect him from injury, and inform him of his progress over a period of time.