Charlie Manuel Wants to Manage the Tigers

Kyle Scott - October 23, 2013

pic via Facebook page of Charlie's longtime girlfriend, Missy Martin

pic via Facebook page of Charlie’s longtime girlfriend, Missy Martin

I, for one, would love to see Charlie get another managing job. He needs baseball.

From the Sporting News:

Former Philadelphia Phillies and Cleveland Indians manager Charlie Manuel told Detroit Sports 105.1 he would be interested in replacing Leyland, who stepped down this week after eight years as the Tigers’ skipper.

“Condition-wise, I feel tremendous,” said Manuel, who turns 70 in January. “I’ve still got the fire. I’ve got a full tank. I’m still very much in the game.”

But I don’t know, man. That hot tub looks prettyyyyy tempting.

• Herschell's missing leg October 23, 2013 at 5:34 pm

I’d love to see Chollie get a new crack at managing a ball club. Being an A’s fan I hope it’s not the Tigers.

• Jay Grace October 23, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Wonder if char ever fucked his girl in that hot tub

• @ Kyle Scott October 24, 2013 at 5:39 am

he looks to be in great shape for an old man.. i’d have a rough time kicking his ass.

• Mike October 23, 2013 at 6:47 pm

No a big fan of the broken expanding ads that are now taking over CB.com on every page load. I faithfully answer the questions to read and now a nasty popup ad? Ick.

• Nero October 23, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Fuck off mike

• Chromed Up From the Dome Up October 23, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Just disable the ads and shit. If you don’t know how- Google it.

• Shaw October 23, 2013 at 8:37 pm

If you come on here without adblock,you’re going to have a bad time

• Kyle Scott October 23, 2013 at 11:31 pm

Because I run a website for a living and I can’t think of one other medium that allows readers or consumers to publicly criticize their advertisers, and I’m certainly not going to be the first. If you want me to come to your place of work and rip you in front of your boss, let me know. I run a fucking business and don’t try to pretend those aren’t ads. If you don’t like something? Don’t buy it. But stop whining about.

• Catch a damned pass October 24, 2013 at 6:12 am

Fake Kyle’s schtick got old after the Candy posts, didn’t they?

Should have quit when you were ahead buddy, because you just look like the ultimate toolbag now.

• Oprah's minge October 24, 2013 at 8:17 am

You tel’em Kyle!!!! Whiney assed pussies!!! LOL

• CS October 24, 2013 at 8:45 am

This is why I do not like Kyle. He is so stuck up. Lets boycott CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dom Brieb October 24, 2013 at 8:52 am

Fake Kyle should have quiet after his legendary candy is banned prank posts

• Chutley October 24, 2013 at 9:04 am

Please come to my work & rip me in front of my boss. At least then he will know I exist

• FUCK OFF October 24, 2013 at 11:02 am

“WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

• @ Kyle Scott October 24, 2013 at 5:34 am

hey Kyle,
    just a recommendation..
    maybe a side widget that shows most recent comments?

• Dom Brieb October 24, 2013 at 8:50 am

Charlie definitely got his cock sucked in that hot tub

• TigolBitties October 24, 2013 at 9:53 am

It’s impossible to not like Charlie. I hope he lands the Tigers gig and wins another WS.

• ThePhillyFlash October 24, 2013 at 11:07 am

Hey! If Uncle Charlie wants to manage again, more power to him. He’d certainly have more talent to work with in Detroit than he did in his last two seasons with the Phils.

• URI June 26, 2014 at 11:20 pm

To learn about taste and the four major tastes, children will sample a
    food from each major taste. I also made some garlic toast and served that with my
    shrimp as well. Whilst the faux chocolate bar fits the i – Phone snugly,
    and there’s no doubt the chunks of chocolate will protect it from any knocks,
    the obvious disadvantage is that the screen is left wide open to attack.