• AL Tru November 14, 2013 at 9:55 am

In the 90s my Delco buddy painted Eskin’s house….Eskin’s lady friend kept apologizing for all the boxes of autographed sports stuff….autographed Mcnabb, Ray Borque jerseys, etc.

• Delco Dave November 14, 2013 at 10:13 am

This story makes no sense? Why would she apologize? He’s a fucking painter, he has to move shit. Sounds like your boy was bragging at Barnaby’s to try and impress a 24 yr old tramp stamped hoe from Ridley with newports in her back pocket who also has a slight obsession for chin straps and unemployed men.

• Phil from Mt Airy November 14, 2013 at 10:14 am

McNabb was drafted in 1999,so how could Eskins’ house be filled with McNabb autographs?

#bigtimeliar

• Troll Hamels November 14, 2013 at 10:01 am

Eskin was probably telling Hamels that he has it on good authority that the Phillies are in serious talks with the Seattle Seahawks to trade Hamels for Russel Wilson, straight up.

• Stay Gold November 14, 2013 at 10:08 am

Good Call on that Dom for Joey Bats trade Foreskin

• Andy Schreiber November 14, 2013 at 10:38 am

How in the world did the Sixers win that game with MCW on the bench due to injury???

• Slammin Gretzky's Daughter November 14, 2013 at 10:46 am

No way that reader trademarks White Howard. I’ve been calling Hawes that since his one ridiculous at the beginning of last year. Not saying it’s my thing either. I’m pretty sure it’s been a running joke on the blog Liberty Ballers for awhile now.

• southphillyGAV November 14, 2013 at 11:56 am

Hey slamming Gretzky’s daughter . . . If a while you mean last year, that’s not that long of a time. Washington being my alma mater, the name has been around longer then you been a 6ers fan. Stick to your dumb hockey cliché screen names.

• Slammin Gretzky's Daughter November 14, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Haha alright dumbass I was making the same point that you are. I was saying the reader Kyle is referring to doesn’t have the name trademarked as it’s been around for awhile. Just because I said I saw it on liberty Ballers in the past, it doesn’t logically follow that I claimed Liberty Ballers invented it. I was just citing the example of where I saw it. Maybe next time you can try some reading comprehension and put that illustrious UWash education to good use.

• Vic Vinegar November 14, 2013 at 9:03 pm

This. ‘White Howard’ was been thrown around on LB and RealGM Sixers forum for a couple seasons. Not that it really matters, but Gavin can go fist himself if he requested you give him credit for that.

• MM November 14, 2013 at 11:18 am

Hawes is gonna go for picks soon, he’s fucking up the plan here.

• Nicky Negadelphia November 14, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Agreed,Spencer Hawes is in a contract year and probably won’t be hear after this season,so better the Sixers trade him now and get something in return rather losing him for nothing.

• AL Tru November 14, 2013 at 11:51 am

they had just moved into the house. boxes everywhere. ok late 90s early 2000’s
    hope you Mensa application gets rejected.

• Skinamarinkadinkadoo November 14, 2013 at 1:30 pm

hey that’s the first time you taught me a word.

• Maxie November 14, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Heard Howard’s son on WIP last night – Spike, boy he is almost as overbearing and full of himself as the old man.