Curt Schilling and Howard Eskin Got into a Vicious Twitter War Over the Weekend

Kyle Scott - December 2, 2013

Voila_Capture711
And happy holidays to you too!

Curt Schilling and Howard Eskin love pissing on each other. In January, Eskin attacked Schilling’s HOF credentials and Schilling called Eskin a jackass.

This weekend, their ongoing disagreement bubbled over into new territory. A confusing Twitter war commenced when Eskin again took aim at Schilling’s credentials. Schill responded. And many followers chimed in, sending the argument into strange territories.

I’ve done my best to curate the conversation into a coherent exchange. Do enjoy. To the Storify machine!

• Tom December 2, 2013 at 10:57 am

This is some funny shit. I can’t stand Eskin. His son’s a faggot too.

• Bae December 2, 2013 at 11:54 am

Fag–t? Ignorant homophobe

• Catch a damned pass December 2, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Aren’t you in a North Korean jail taking tiny North Korean d you faggot?

• Bae December 2, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Nope I’m a main liner. Can only guess which white trash town you live in.

• Eric October 9, 2014 at 11:53 am

Dude your username is bae which makes you lose all credibility. And if you’re getting all butthurt just bc someone used the word faggot then you obviously need to reevaluate your life you typical arrogant liberal

• 19kmm83 December 2, 2013 at 10:58 am

God I hate Eskin. Everything he says makes my skin crawl. He talks about how the hof should be “special” and then uses the argument that he’s in three of them??? I’m sure all three of them are real “special”. Jackass.

• Cartman December 2, 2013 at 11:00 am

Howard Eskin- creator of the media personality that has borne all the fuckhead beat writers in this town. Fucking hate that guy.

• Steve Cars December 2, 2013 at 11:04 am

Think you can conjure up a way to turn this into a shitty t-shirt design?

• Joe Mama December 2, 2013 at 2:05 pm

LOL

• Tom December 2, 2013 at 11:15 am

My favorite quote from Schilling…..Spent your whole life talking about what others actually achieve, awesome.

• @MartyBuckley December 2, 2013 at 11:32 am

This was definitely my favorite too. Just killed him with that line. No coming back from that

• Burgermeister Meisterburger December 2, 2013 at 11:19 am

Eskin is a tool!

• fasteddie December 2, 2013 at 11:33 am

Didn’t Mike Miss pretty much force this dude into getting out of the radio business ?

• Catch a damned pass December 2, 2013 at 11:49 am

If this is true, it still doesn’t make up for the faggotry that is Mike Miss.

• Maddox 31 December 2, 2013 at 11:46 am

It’s always going to be entertaining when you have an argument between two people who love themselves that much but Schilling, with his flaws, has actually done some impressive things on the mound. Anyone can do what Eskin does (nothing) – he’s just trying to stay relevant. It’s sad

• Donniejr65 December 2, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Thanks for sharing that.It’s too bad fox 29 hired this douchebag after he got dumped from his radio show and lied saying it was his choice.

• AL Tru December 2, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Buddy of mine used to coach an Over 40 team in Fla during spring training.
    Eskin was on the team. He showed up wearing Mets cap and shirt.
    Coach benched him.

• FACE December 2, 2013 at 12:12 pm

I can’t stand either of these blowhards. Zero fucks given.

FACE

• Your Mother December 2, 2013 at 12:16 pm

If these two had a competition of who is the biggest douche……….

My guess is after months of battle they would spontaneously cumbust into a shimmering pile of male ejaculatory fluid.

Anyone know what would really happen?

• Catch a damned pass December 2, 2013 at 12:26 pm

I love your play on words there. Bravo.

• ThePhillyFlash December 2, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Both Eskin and Schilling are mega-blowhards, neither of which I care about.

• Spike Eskin December 2, 2013 at 12:42 pm

my dad is such a douche bag.

• White Oprah December 2, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Child, You are a furry piece of shit Howard.

• Mrs. Eskin December 2, 2013 at 1:28 pm

My mother told me I was marrying an asshole.

• Mrs. Shilling December 2, 2013 at 1:43 pm

My father told me I was marrying an asshole.

• Tom McLaughlin December 2, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Howard Eskin- the hardest working guy in sports media history. Stop hating
    Curt Shilling- a hall of fame player but a selfish Jerkoff

• Fuck Top Step Schilling December 2, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Both of these guys are total cunts, but I’d rather see Schilling die in a car fire.

Eskin is a professional jerkoff who got a woman that he was trying to plow killed.

Schilling is a right wing hypocrite egomaniac who took a loan he will never repay from the government he has compared to Nazi Germany, stiffed hundreds of former employees on their moving expenses (including mortgage reimbursements), recently had to auction off everything including his kid’s toys and his collection of VHS tapes, and faked the entire bloody sock thing. He is a fucking twonk and I hope him and his Aryan wife and kids die of rampant canceraids.

• Bae is faggot December 2, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Eskin is a disease and his son is a fucking asshole. Saw him start a fight in a movie theatre and said do you know who I am…. Even the girl with him looked at him like he was a jerkoff. He left alone she stayed and watched Prometheus. With his face I don’t blame her

• John Kruk's Tummy December 2, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Howard Eskin is the biggest cunt in Philly Sports.

• Spikes new wife December 2, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Party at my place!!!!!!
    Free Bosie.
    Plow me in Spikes bed!

• Howie the Homo December 2, 2013 at 10:52 pm

I’m just jealous of Curt. What can I say, I’m a total farging loser.

• Dino Costa Concordia December 3, 2013 at 9:29 am

Eskin is a douche for sure, but Mikey Miss has surpassed him as the biggest, most unlikable douche of them all. Schilling? He is a douche, but at least gave Phillies fans something to look forward to. I don’t listen to putzes on the radio for pleasure or entertainment.

• Eskino Brother December 3, 2013 at 10:25 am

Poor, poor, poor gasoline. Why does it always fall on your toxic shoulders to ignite the flames? From every pore, poor gasoline doesn’t want to be poured out, but would rather fade away into the smouldering ashes. What about kerosene? Kerosene can be a willing accomplice, too. But, alas, poor gasoline is too often the scapegoat. Poor, poor, poor gasoline.

• drew S December 3, 2013 at 1:40 pm

This Eskin is a “Monster Putz”. He works the sideline for the Eagles but can’t wait to get his face on camera every time NFL Films is near.

• Mike M December 23, 2013 at 7:54 pm

For all of Eskin’s bluster, he is a little guy that you can hang up on a coat hanger. It is funny listening to some wannabe athlete go at it with a player who played and excelled at baseball’s highest level.

• Vicious Cam Get a Pass January 21, 2016 at 3:07 am

I searched for a working username and password for hours..finally i found..

Vicious Cam Get a Pass – http://www.69.tv/?pid=f0728e768a00f7361a68b5d4d4339bc6