You Can Be The Sixers' New Social Media Coordinator And Learn From The Mistakes Of The Phillies' Social Media Coordinator
- Be able to tell players apart.
- Don’t ever use the word “tweeps.”
- Sure, #TogetherWeBuild kinda works, but know when to cool it with the hashtags.
- If it comes down to it, still definitely be able to spin shit into gold. That’s really key here.
- Don’t tweet “Oh Fuck” on draft night if we do something stupid.
Other than that, it’s a pretty straightforward, nonsense and buzzword filled job listing that requires you know about “benchmarks” and “brand strength” and “emerging platforms.” One of the last requirements is that an applicant should know about all social media platforms and “how each can be used in different scenarios,” including Pinterest. I personally can’t wait for the Sixers Pinterest page, featuring Brett Brown’s stew recipe and inspirational quotes MCW likes.