GEAR UP: All Birds Themed Shirts In-Stock

SHOP NOW!

All new shirts in-stock and ready to take flight. Multiple styles and sizes available for most– women’s and kids’, too.

Bird Wars

Fight
Voila_Capture 2015-09-14_05-39-07_PM

S-8
S8TSHIRTCROSSINGBROAD

SHOP NOW!

• Zero September 14, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Is the amount of shirts you will sell. This team is exposed.

• Breeze September 14, 2015 at 10:45 pm

Can we get Fuckin Ed Rendell off the fucking postgame show, please? there’s nothing more annoying than having to listen to his fuckin analysis of the game. he says “we” all the time like he suits the fuck up. Beat it, Gov. you suck

• Bird Brain September 14, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Fast Eddie is a fixture on the bogus post game show as his best bud, David Cohen, who really runs Comcast, gives Ed face time as a payback to Eddie when he was mayor and governor for all the sweetheart deals he gave Comcast.

• Reggie Noble September 14, 2015 at 11:00 pm

He looks like fucking Jaba The Hut with his fat old man forward slump in that chair. Oh, and he’s a fucking political class hack, Philadelphias version of Bill Clinton. Get him the fuck off of my TV

• Angelo September 14, 2015 at 8:41 pm

I revise my prediction to 7-9
    Soooowry

• ... September 14, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Chip Kelly: Certified Genius (TM)

• good timing bro September 14, 2015 at 8:45 pm

nobody is going to give you their money

• Should have kept big pp nick September 14, 2015 at 8:55 pm

Bradford fucking blows. Jumped the gun on that shirt

• no September 14, 2015 at 11:25 pm

You can’t possibly believe that can u? Bradford blows? What fucking game did u watch?

• Bobby S September 14, 2015 at 9:00 pm

These shits are pathetic

• Byron Maxwell is Nnamdi 2.0 September 14, 2015 at 9:53 pm

Nuff said Maxwell stinks

• Reggie Noble September 14, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Mo’fucker was just laughing it up on post game. Blamed his game on Julio being, quote, “a big, strong, fast dude”

Classic.

• BRIANDAWNKINS#20 September 14, 2015 at 10:13 pm

CODY PARKEY STINKS. CHIP KELLY SHOULD LEAVE HIM IN ATLANTA. AT THIS RATE, WE WILL BE 8-8. WHY DONT WE PLAY SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL LIKE BUDDY RYAN DID INSTEAD OF WASTING ALL THIS TIME ON SMOOTHIES AND CRAP.

KICKERS ARE SISSIES.

• Nope September 14, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Time to discount these jizz rags

• BRIANDAWKINS#20 September 14, 2015 at 10:22 pm

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!!!!!

• Lost My house September 14, 2015 at 10:28 pm

I bet my $17,500 Kensington house on the Eagles like Gargano and Cataldi told me to do.

I am now homeless!Thank God I had a home equity loan of $25,000 so I’m all good.

• Breeze September 14, 2015 at 10:46 pm

I call BS on this. there are no homes in Kensington that cost that much!!!

• Reggie Noble September 14, 2015 at 11:03 pm

That -2.5 line should have told you something. If Vegas really believed this was going to be a beat down, the line would have been -6 at least. You fell for the sucker bet trap my friend, back to selling “works” for $5 at Somerset tomorrow morning.

• Bird Brain, The Reality Factor September 14, 2015 at 10:31 pm

OMG. Laughing my a$$ off as I told you the Beagles would choke and Bradford wishes he was half as good as Foles. I swear I saw Chip on the headphones reading his lips saying, probably to his agent, “I will even take the Penn State job. Hell, they don’t want a black guy running that program.”
    To quote a former Monday Night Football veteran…..”Turn out the lights, the party’s over.” I love it.

• Breeze September 14, 2015 at 10:49 pm

dude, I don’t know what game you watched, but Bradford wasn’t the reason they lost. in fact, he was pretty fuckin awesome

• Steve Mason Elite NHL Goalie September 14, 2015 at 11:19 pm

Interception at end of first half to give Atlanta 7 points. Interception to end the game. Played like dogshit for 2 whole quarters. Your definition of “awesome” is as skewed as Kyle’s definition of “murder”.

• no September 14, 2015 at 11:31 pm

Once again Steve you leave no doubt. You are a fucking moron. You read the stats?..or actually watch.? Ball went thru Matthews hands…then glanced off kids helmet. Yea it will show up as an INT in the stats…Matthews knew he should have had it..look at his reaction. Gtfo with your analysis.

• Breeze September 15, 2015 at 9:35 am

“played like dogshit for 2 whole quarters.”
          no shit. that’s because his O line didn’t show up until the second half. he was getting slammed and he stood in there like a man and took it. not too bad for a guy who is supposed to be brittle. what was he 20 of 22 in the second half? STFU

• Reality Check September 14, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Eagles will prove what they are ….a 10-6 team and ONE playoff win! Though I am a big Eagles fan, part of me is glad they lost because it grounds all these dumb assholes who felt they were Super Bowl-bound because of a few pre-season games and because handjobs like Cataldi and Gargano said the sky is the limit. This team is still well behind Seattle and Green Bay.

• Bird Brain, The Reality Factor September 14, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Intercepted phone call from Jeff Lurie to his Auntie Gotrocks who bought him the Eagles 22years ago. “Auntie, I don’t want to run the team anymore. Like my movie career, I failed again and the Eagles’ fans, as least those not dim witted and on drugs, are on to me. How about another movie, V.I. Wachowski II ?

• Cowboy Dave September 14, 2015 at 10:46 pm

It’s heartbreaking to think abour how many South Philly Beagles fans are beating the shit out of their spouses in anger right now while wearing their best jean shorts.

Look at the positive: this loss isn’t as bad as the one you’re going to get next weekend.

Dem Boys: FIRST PLACE
    Beagles: Last place and winless

Way to shit the bed on national TV guys.

• Breeze September 14, 2015 at 10:47 pm

fuck you

• Breeze September 14, 2015 at 10:48 pm

that was a wake up call. they will still go 12-4

• 0-49 September 14, 2015 at 10:53 pm

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha Good one!

• Reggie Noble September 14, 2015 at 11:05 pm

We’re from Croydon, we smoke wet…….

• Bob Stewart September 14, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Codey Parkey needs to get knocked the fuck out. Hate his guts

• Rev. mikey miss September 14, 2015 at 10:53 pm

I love the overreactions after a week 1 loss…..brings out all the trash who were beating their chest 24 hours ago

• Mike Vick's Parole Officer September 14, 2015 at 11:19 pm

There’s nothing more delicious than the tears of Kensos. Another August Lombardi for this underachieving Lurie mess and its dumb fan base.

• Lamez September 14, 2015 at 11:43 pm

Your handle sucks dude. Its neither funny nor relevant. And Kenzos is spelled with a “z” fucktard.

• Mike Vick's Parole Officer September 15, 2015 at 12:24 am

It doesn’t suck as much as your old lady. I hear she is the Kenso chomp in the “under $5 hummer” category. Now go wash your jorts so they’re clean for next week.

• Mike Vick's Parole Officer September 15, 2015 at 12:26 am

“Champ”

• Eagles September 15, 2015 at 7:24 am

Weak handle . 6 years too late

• johnmatrix September 15, 2015 at 12:40 pm

what the fuck do those starwars shirts even mean?