RADIO WARS: Arbitrary Rankings Incite Nonsensical Self-Aggrandizing and Outrage

"OH YEAH BRO BUT WHERE ARE YOU IN TALKER.COM'S RANKINGS?" pic via Jimmy Kempski

Mike Missanelli emailed me to sound the RADIO WARS alarm – presumably a harsh wail of some sort that’s bookended by Dr. Glat and Lowell Myerson ads – about the recent release of Talkers.com’s and RadioInk.com’s sports talk radio host rankings.

“Radio Ink and Talkers magazine both had me ranked in the top 20 sports talk host list,” the email read. “No radio wars news for that?”

Would we call that shameless self promotion a violation? We might. But I applaud the spirit. So ask and ye shall receive:

Voila_Capture 2015-11-19_03-59-06_PM

Missanelli came in at number 15 on Talker’s Heavy Hundred* list, and, uh, I’m not sure where on Radio Ink’s because their website is a pile a horseshit. But Mike’s not the only Philly name on Talker’s list… or even the highest. Angelo Cataldi came in at number 10:

Voila_Capture 2015-11-19_03-58-57_PM

The rest:

Voila_Capture 2015-11-19_04-02-37_PM
innes
ellis mayes
barkann reese

You can see the full thing here.

Innes is reportedly upset about his ranking (no audio yet):

Voila_Capture 2015-11-19_04-00-10_PM

Welcome to Philadelphia. The newspapers are falling apart, I’m blogging about my love Bryce Harper, Jim about a guy who would drive about seven total page views, and the two drive-time radio hosts are battling it out in arbitrary rankings. And you know what? I don’t even blame them. This town is an absolute shit show right now. Hell, I guess I’ll just throw some wood on the fire tomorrow with my Philly sports talk radio dream lineup.

*I’ll just let commenters make the fat jokes for me.

• Rob Ellis Personality November 19, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Damn I am “in the mix” good job by me.

• Bill November 19, 2015 at 4:29 pm

BUT! You need to go a step further.

• But more important than that you are in the hopper November 19, 2015 at 5:47 pm

You could still win those tickets for a free autograph from Mike and Ike at that supermarket in Williamstown.

• Godfather locks November 19, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Who’s looking to make easy $$ this weekend ?!?!?

NFL, NBA, NCAA FOOTBALL & NCAA BASKETBALL!!!

*WEDNESDAY SPECIALS*

$125 WEEKLY, $60 3-DAY or $25 DAILY PLANS!
      Use code GODFATHER to save 10% off ANY PLAN!

*BONUS* $60 3-DAY PLAN, DON’T win units Thurs, Fri & Sat? Get a FREE WEEK starting Sunday!!!

• Levi from overbrook park November 19, 2015 at 7:05 pm

More like the fraud father

• Big Dave Spadaro fan November 19, 2015 at 9:48 pm

Anyone else read his “last word” piece?

• Love Phil sims commentary November 19, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Great job by the Jacksonville fans coming out tonight to fill the stadium on their only national prime time game…. Oh wait the entire upper deck is empty, and there are huge sections covered up with tarps.

• Joe Decamara's Monologues November 19, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Where am I on the list?

• Bill November 19, 2015 at 4:29 pm

We’ve got A TON to get to today Joe. And by TON I mean one thing.

• God of tits and wine November 20, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Another thing about Joey D, i got the Eagles app and he appears on the daily 360 and his face always has the look like he’s got a good joke or secret and he’s not telling u. Has anyone else noticed this

• More Tom, Less Collins November 19, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Keep scrolling…keep scrolling…keep scrolling…take a commercial break…keep scrolling…there you are…sixers coming up in five.

• Joe D one call of the hour November 19, 2015 at 5:43 pm

6106320975. 6106320975. Chris on the cell you’re on 97.5 the fanatic. (1 second in) Ok Chris isn’t there. 6106320975. 6106320975

• Garbage Collector November 19, 2015 at 5:46 pm

I’m dying laughing from this. Classic Joe D. Last night he swore on Monday that phone lines were jammed.

• More Tom, Less Collins November 19, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Gang, we’ve got a lot to dig into right now. A lot to dig into and then we’ll get to your calls in a moment. Ya know…look….I’m tellin ya’. Watching film at NFL films, I think that well…Chip…Chip needs to 610-632-0975. Taking your calls right after the break as we lead into the Ron Jaworski Luncheon Breakfast Awards Banquet from Valleybrook Country Club in five minutes.

• Joe Dacamara November 19, 2015 at 9:43 pm

610-632-0975
        610-632-0975
        We’ll immediately take calls
        15 minutes later
        610-632-0975
        610-632-0975
        Chip’s draft picks leave a lot to be desired
        610-632-0975
        610-632-0975

And let’s go to Charles from the Northeast:
        Charles from the Northeast: Ok Ok

610-632-0975
        610-632-0975

I promise you I’ll get to the phones after the break

610-632-0975
        610-632-0975 on 97.5 the fanatic.

• Tom Selleck November 19, 2015 at 4:30 pm

ahh reminds me of last year when they “forgot” to put Mike Miss on the list and then edited it and gave him a tied for 14th spot. maybe that’s why he’s so happy this year.

• Fandango November 19, 2015 at 4:31 pm

I’m definitely not shocked that Barrett Brooks wasnt on that list. He must have got paid per idiotic statements today on 97.5. He is a fat ex player who has no business being on tv or the radio. Rooney Rule must be in effect. Cataldi’s show totally sucks. Nobody on the show has any knowledge of sports and Rhea looks about 70 with her wrinkled skin. Must be all of that smoking. Lastly, that Breakfast on Broad show may be the worst thing that I have ever seen. Rob Ellis is a little Joe Banner nerd who acts tough, but probably got stuffed in alot of lockers. Jillian is a hot piece of ass, but I cant tell how big her breasts are. My guess is probably 34 c. Sarah Baicker also has a nice rack and looks like that she would be fun in the sack.

• ROB ELLIS November 20, 2015 at 1:21 pm

You know what man? That was great – I’m gonna put you on hold – you’re in the mix for caller of the week.

• paris November 19, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Josh Innes is a fuck tard who would crawl up his own ass, he thinks he’s so great. Gargano is a marble mouthed fat fuck who thinks he knows everything. I can’t stand either of those assholes.

• God of tits and wine November 20, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Amen brother. I like the fanatic better. I have to agree with the comment above about rob Ellis. He talks real tuff but u kno he’s not. He has all these go-to analogies and metaphors that get played out as well

• kyle is jealous of how hot riley cooper is November 19, 2015 at 4:40 pm

I feel bad for Ike Reese, having to work with that know nothing hack Michael Barkann. I would rather chew glass than listen to that idiot.

• God of tits and wine November 20, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Omg I thought I was the only one in that camp. Barkann blows! He’s always looking to go to break, always, always, looking to make a joke, and it’s obvious his knowledge of all sports is not that great. He loves filling up the show with plugging in everything he possibly can. “we’re here at shoprite” Yada Yada Yada. Raspy azz voice

• Pitchers Pub reigning bartender of the month November 19, 2015 at 4:42 pm

If this honor’was meant to be a pun also, Innes would take 1st-4th place.

• Innes's pants stretched waistband November 19, 2015 at 4:45 pm

“I agree” Sal Pal voice

• Whitey from Boston November 19, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Yo brace, I’ll take a pint of Sam Adams winter. Thanks

• Filly Inseminator November 20, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Sorry, we only sell beer in Philly.

• Pizza guy Mike November 19, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I would absolutely love to give the smoke show Nat oral sex & have her pussy juices all over me .

• Levi from Overbrook Park November 19, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Take a walk down Walnut Street on a nice day you’ll see 500 better smokeshows than Nat. Cataldi tries to pump up this chick up like shes a supermodel and it just makes him sound like the fool.

• Reggie Noble November 20, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Agreed, she’s getting a little wide in the hips too. Bet the brothers are digging that shit out on the reg too.

• The girl from rocky 1 November 19, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Pizza guy mike sounds like a creepo

• Paul Jolovitz Fan Club President November 19, 2015 at 4:50 pm

I didn’t even know Innes was on the air. What a sad fat man.

It’s no surprise he jumped at the chance to make it all about him. It’s no surprise noted egomaniac and sensitive douche Mike Miss would push these stupid rankings on Kyle as if they meant something. Good god what a couple of queens.

Those 2 deserve to live inside Brett Eskin’s hook nose for the rest of eternity. If Josh could fit.

• Joe Cordell November 19, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Innes is a fat piece of shit who needs to get off the air already. Spike is tolerable but laugh track Hollis Thomas is god awful. Mike Miss is a douche but at least he plays my commercials. By the way, unless you’re in Missourah or Illinois I’m not licensed in you’re state but that’s ok our attorney’s in your state are.

• God of tits and wine November 20, 2015 at 12:27 pm

Haha good 1. Yeah I started to take notice with all the laughing. Tank and spike both. At inappropriate times as well which really brings down the professionalism imo. Innes is a fat sh!t with a God awful laugh. Listen next time innes laughs, my god

• The Heavy Hundred list makes no sense November 19, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Mike and Mike are much more popular than Dan and Stugotz. Mike and Mike do drive time and Dan comes on at 10am EST. I love Highly Questionable but I can’t listen more than a few minutes than Dan and Stugotz. I can’t even figure out their show. How can Mike Miss be 15 when no one out of this area knows who he is. Angelo is well known because the Wing Bowl gets national coverage. You can put Chris Russo at 35 but just know he earns more than double any local host. His earnings have been estimated at $2.5-$3 million a year. No local host earns close to that. It’s way more than Angelo earns.

• Scott November 19, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Mike and Mike are a joke. I don’t like Dan Lebatard. But if given the choice, I would take him any day over Mike and Mike.

• vj November 19, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Mike Francesa is the best. More Bill Simmons.

• Josh Innis November 19, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Obsessed with Mike Miss???me? obsessed? with Missanelli ? Mike Miss??? Missanelli ?!?!?!? no, not at all…not at all…not at all….

well…maybe a little…

• Budweiser November 19, 2015 at 5:21 pm

Where is Jon Marks?!?! And what’s the story with “Phil from Mt. Airy”??

• God of tits and wine November 20, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Johnny marks is good for little quips. I don’t have any faith in him carrying a show by himself he couldn’t hack it……dr.glat stitched him a new scalp, Haha. He fails to mention that after getting that procedure u have to take meds for the rest of your life so the rest of your hair doesn’t fail out. And those meds cause major ED. His wife ain’t gonna be feeling that or his limpshrimp

• Garbage Collector November 19, 2015 at 5:31 pm

I know we all rag on Sean Brace but I’m not sure who got more of a raw deal, Sean Brace or Jon Marks?

I was listening last week and Jon Marks was “on location” on City Ave going from gas station to gas station to get “Gas Station Food” – burritos, hamburgers, and cheesesteaks. He finally finished his “reporting” via cell phone and came back to heat up & report on the quality and taste of the food.

This was the highlight of his career the past 4-5 months post-Jon&Sean Show. It was seriously the most pathetic thing I have heard in my life. The dude was talking with disgusting dumpster food in his mouth reporting on gas station food desperately trying to finally get a word in on the morning show and have any sort of lime light. It was a serious cry for help. He’s become a sad caricature of himself.

While I’m commenting on 97.5 – I was trying to get a feel for Rob and I feel like he’s got a serious little man problem. He gets so defensive, call and try telling him “he’s become too negative lately”. What a troll!

• Merril Reese's Hairy Ass November 19, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Wow spot fucking on with that comment

• Scam Hinkie November 19, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Not to be a dick but The reality is John Marks should probably be working at a gas station.

• Johnny_Nas November 19, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Beautiful!

• spot on November 20, 2015 at 11:15 am

Jon Marks is making the morning show un-listenable for me anymore… all the yelling… he just doesn’t bring anything to the table. he was already full of himself, but it’s getting worse and worse… I just can’t stand Marks… the guy is terrible…

• God of tits and wine November 20, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Dude I think JM has a really good looking wife too. He’s said he’s happy he’s fat. Lol between the meds he needs to take for the rug that got stitched on his head so the remaining hair doesn’t fall out (those meds cause ED) and him liking being fat, his wife will probly bounce on him. Can’t stand ppl that let themselves go

• Fire Rob Ellis November 19, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Mike Miss – egomaniac but a fun listen from time to time
    Josh Innes – desperate wannabe but can’t stand Hollis and his stutter. Eskin has no relevance to the show
    Gargano – tolerable if he wasn’t paired with Marks and MCW
    Mayes and Ellis – my name should say it all. Not sure how he has a gig in radio and tv. Have watched/heard both and it’s just terrible
    Mike and Ike – don’t really listen so cant say but ike is hard to understand
    Decamera – what a douchebag. Heard him today with Barrett Brooks and wow someone needs to remind him that he’s a nobody.
    Barrett Brooks – dude we know you played in the nfl. Don’t have to remind us every time you make a point.
    Angelo – if he got rid of the awful Conklin skits I’d listen more

• it's the joe decamera no call show! November 20, 2015 at 11:26 am

I hate how Joe Decamara cuts off callers and goes into this epic monologues so he can hear him self talk… say what you want about Nick Kayal, but he was way better than Decamara. There’s reason JD only got an hour “fill in” show between 6 and 7…

• Jared from subway November 19, 2015 at 5:52 pm

Holy s h i t, how come nobody told me about this Punky Brewster chick? So hot. So f u c k i n g hot.
    Strahan and I would tear that up.

• How did general knowledge Wednesday morph into Tuesday and Thursday November 19, 2015 at 5:54 pm

It’s bad enough one day a week but know Mike has to ask trivia questions on Tuesday and Thursday. Mike, I want to talk about what’s going on in Paris, Mike in the background, blah, blah, blah, Dude, you want your general knowledge. Whatever your talking about Mike drives the call to general knowledge. That’s always more important than what the caller has to say. Mike is so proud about sitting home all night instead of going out on date coming up with his ridiculous trivia contests.

• Pizza City oven trucks November 19, 2015 at 6:48 pm

Seems like every fucking time I put on Mike Missanelli he’s asking a caller a general knowledge or trivia question . Sounds like he wants to be a game show host so bad

• John paffen November 19, 2015 at 6:04 pm

I’m a big fat fucking idiot

• Josh Innes November 19, 2015 at 6:54 pm

To be fair, he doesn’t appear to be as fat as me.

• I just gave a dog a hand-job and we both loved every minute of it. November 19, 2015 at 6:11 pm

His ghiz tasted like liv-a-snaps. Does this make me a f a g?

• Jillians Ample Assets November 19, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Well I feel that Josh Innes is a much better sports host and certainly more entertaining than Mike who seems to be sputtering as a car does when its out of gas.

• Reggie Noble November 20, 2015 at 11:10 pm

I’ll bet your gash feels like sticking it into a warm jar of peanut butter.

• Chris From Williamstown November 19, 2015 at 6:15 pm

Well I dont have much to add to the conversation, wont make any salient points but for some reason I ‘ll just drone along anyway……..

• Leslie From Jersey November 19, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Joooooddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Sludge November 19, 2015 at 6:33 pm

WHAT ABOUT ME ????

• Scott November 19, 2015 at 6:46 pm

Yeah, my boy Steve Czaban #89. Although he should be a lot higher.

• Jillian Mele's bleached asshole November 19, 2015 at 6:58 pm

I still can’t believe Susie Celek fucked the magic man long snapper & broke up his marriage

• Budweiser November 19, 2015 at 7:43 pm

She did the long snapper?? Broke up the Dorenbos’ marriage? Is this true? TE to Long Snapper….

• Jess Boyington's Bleached BHole November 20, 2015 at 3:23 pm

He stole the idea from me. I’m the original Bleached BHole in the comments here.

• re November 20, 2015 at 8:20 am

smh at that handle

• Levi from overbrook park November 19, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Fuck Al morganti, he been stealing $ from wip for 20 years.

Eagles going 7-9, I on called it !!!

• Domestic Abuser Ray Pruit November 19, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Does anybody watch breakfast on broad ?? That Jillian bitch needs to start showing off them big tities. Stop fucking hiding them on me

• Spike Eskin November 19, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Hey remember my dad got me this job.

• Charlie Sheen's Dr November 19, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Mike Miss is………..never mind I don’t wanna sound like Innes

• Harry Mayes November 19, 2015 at 7:48 pm

I’m just glad jillie’s bleached asshole checked in. I’m thinking she should of checked in at number 69 on the list if you know what I mean.

Innes is growing on me. Spike is almost as dumb as Howard (if not dumber if that’s possible)

I still think the fanatic is the best radio station in Philadelphia but I like josh as long as he sticks to sports.

• Joanna November 19, 2015 at 7:58 pm

You’re a loser if you comment about:

1) The girls from Breakfast on broad
    2) Radio Wars posts & sexist josh innis
    3) The nice girl who everyone calls a h0rse for some reason even though she is actually quite attractive and any of you losers would be lucky to even have a girl that attractive be within 10 feet of you.

So tired of you loser commenters live in moms basement morons

• More Tom, Less Collins November 19, 2015 at 8:12 pm

Just to clarify, Joe DeCamara imitations and mockery — we’re good, right?

• Ok Jon Marks November 19, 2015 at 8:13 pm

This is totally Jon Marks commenting.

• More Tom, Less Collins November 19, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Wait, me or Joanna? I can say with 100 percent certainty that this is not Jon Marks. I can’t afford Dr. Glatt. That’s morning show money!

• South philly Santa November 19, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Wish I had glatt $$$. Mark’s hairline looks great

• Mike November 19, 2015 at 8:20 pm

I heard Nick Kayal is waiting tables at TGI Fridays out in KOP these days.

• More Tom, Less Collins November 19, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Those jalapeno poppers aren’t going to sell themselves.

• Budweiser November 19, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Seriously?!?

• Dan Griffoni November 19, 2015 at 8:32 pm

I’ll suck all Yalls D’s =======D – –

• God of tits and wine November 20, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Ok I’ll feed the troll. Take that shit to Kate jenner

• Joe D night shift November 19, 2015 at 8:44 pm

6106320975. 6106320975. Well get to all your calls in a bit. But first since Jaws let me carry his jacket into the NFL films studio, I’m gonna break down the all-22. 6106320975. 6106320975. I don’t like Chip Kelly. Ok I will reopen the phone lines to everyone and take your calls after the break. Stupid 97.5 promo. Stay tuned for Sixers basketball

• I KNOW YOU LOOK AT ALL THE COMMENTS JOSH INNES!!!! November 19, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Josh actually started growing on my kind of like when you get itchy balls and keep scratchin but after a while his rants and raves regarding Mikey Miss began to get old. Today pushed me over the edge actaully harassing a guy he called who put out a top 100 list today berating him on how he came up with the list. Needless to say I am done with his show. Bye Josh!

• Larry November 19, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Josh innis is a loser who doesn’t know football & never played the game like myself. I was a high school QB.
    I called him out on his bullshit today & he cried and actually walked off the set. I don’t know how Hollis & spike deal with him

• Pope November 20, 2015 at 10:45 am

Dab your vag, Al Bundy, and walk away.

• Ingy from kop November 19, 2015 at 8:54 pm

Heard 97.5 did Sean brace dirty. Fucked up after all he did for that station

• Shut it Down November 20, 2015 at 10:26 am

Haha, “all he did for the station”. I know a person that works at the station in a support role, she was not surprised at all that he got canned. Apparently he started to take liberties that even someone like Mike Miss would get called out on. Glad they put him in his place, back to Pitchers

• Reggie Noble November 20, 2015 at 11:14 pm

LOL, Brace should feel lucky that someone even gave him that shot. Who the fuck does he think he is, and what the fuck did he “do for the station”. He is a no talent ass clown. The world needs plenty of bar tenders, and he’s one of them and nothing more.

• Dwayne from Swedesboro's where da white women tee shirt November 19, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Mike miss Friday football show is the shit

• fm November 20, 2015 at 10:43 am

Yes, it is shit.

• Pope November 20, 2015 at 10:44 am

How is this show different from Football Monday, Football Tuesday, Football Wednesday or Football Thursday?

• Rob Ellis vanilla personality November 19, 2015 at 9:44 pm

I agree. He changed since he left WIP. He is a huge douche. Joe DeCamera swears he is jaws 2.0 because he watched a little film. And Gargano has flipped the script. And MCW LOOKS LIKE Kathy Griffin on roids. Why is she even there?

• God of tits and wine November 20, 2015 at 12:46 pm

I like mcw’s little witty interjections

• Machiavelli November 19, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Where is Sean Brace on this list? He doesn’t even get an “honorable mention?!” I smell bullshit!

• Budweiser November 19, 2015 at 11:14 pm

What? No coverage of the 97.5 “war” or alliances or whatever the hell it is??

• mensa coatsie November 20, 2015 at 3:50 am

“visually i see”-comment by barrett brooks, yesterday-the second coming of g-cobb-
    who is the bigger douche-salpal, jaws or joe dicamera?
    is kathy orr shaved?

• The 100 lbs mole on sue Serio's ass November 20, 2015 at 6:22 am

Whatever happen to the fanatic girls that would go around promoting the station

• pitchers pub regular November 20, 2015 at 7:37 am

heard brace used to hook up with a couple of those chicks

• Josh Innes November 20, 2015 at 7:57 am

#snackscomin’

• Joe Poo November 20, 2015 at 8:06 am

I eat my own poo.

• Quintavious Goldberg November 20, 2015 at 8:15 am

From now on, I would like to be addressed as the Poo Poo Swastika .

• Wesley Pipes November 20, 2015 at 8:27 am

What place did Big Daddy Graham come in?

• John Missanelli OBGYN November 20, 2015 at 8:45 am

Honestly all of our sports radio is putrid at the moment. I listens to this “segment” and it was god awful. Inness came out looking like the biggest p*ssy there is. He made himself look like a bigger baffoon than he already is.

Also I didn’t think Jon Marks could get any worse, but my god. This guy has not original thought, beer shuts his mouth, and is now embodying Gargano. Setiously, he does that Anthony excited voice all the time now. He’s not doing it to be funny, he just does it now because he’s an unoriginal hack who mimicks the people he works with. Can’t believe he’s still on the air

• fm November 20, 2015 at 10:42 am

Marks got dumbed down by Sean Brace. At one time he had potential. Now, he needs to be let go and work elsewhere. He can salvage his career, but not here.

• Murray From Mayfair November 20, 2015 at 12:21 pm

No he can’t.

• Dan Griffoni November 20, 2015 at 8:53 am

I’d like a guy to take a steamy poo in my mouth, for real!

• fm November 20, 2015 at 10:41 am

Innes referring to Harry Mayes as Milton from “Office Space” was radio gold. Mayes is a poor man’s Bob Charry, on the WIP B-team station.

• funny November 20, 2015 at 11:43 am

Jay Mohr does sports now i see. did you know he changed his name to Jon Ferguson Cox Mohr ? very interesting. and how is he married to Nikki Cox ??? riddle me that.

• Reggie Noble November 20, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Fuck Jay Mohr, he hasn’t been relevant in 15 years.

• In Ike's Reese November 20, 2015 at 11:53 am

Joe D’Cammara? All the nonsense that comes out of his mouth makes me look like I have been a professional talk show host for years. The other night when he and his nasal voice interrupted Jaws and Mike Mayock was classic Joe D. In fact, they both laughed and were like let the captain speak. How this guy is on radio is beyond me. IKE at NIGHT was radio gold compared to the Joe D. 4 hour festival of rambling on and on an on and on…

• TS November 20, 2015 at 12:34 pm

typical Joe D…..
      “let me start off by making these two points”………
      15 minutes later……….”Point 14……Riley Cooper can’t play……..Point 15…….blah blah blah”

• Fire Spike Eskin November 20, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Innes is being crippled by Spike Eskin deadweight. Dude has failed at every radio station he’s worked at. His dad’s name came only take him so far. Get rid of that bum! What a tool.

• Is Josh Innes still fat? November 20, 2015 at 12:21 pm

But of course!

• the 97.5 rumshaker November 20, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Why is Jason Myrtetus still on the air? Also, how can you be a “boss” for a sports radio station when you know nothing about sports except for hockey. He also seems like a caveman who hates his wife and anything that isn’t part of a white suburban life. Overall, he’s a douchebag.

• RACIST IKE REESE November 20, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Ike sucks. No one likes his constant racism.

• RDiddys Balls on Macnows Chin November 20, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Hey guys! Be sure to listen to Ray and I this Saturday! Ray will talk football and I’ll talk about food, movies, and of course, what diddingers balls taste like! Because you all want to hear it!