UPDATE: An Up-Close View of the Brutal Wing Bowl Fight

UPDATED: Much better view of a portion of the fight from reader Mike. Strong Space Jam reference at around the one-minute mark.

A time honored tradition. This appears to be the only one of the day. Original videos after the jump:

UPDATE: Another view of the vicious knockout blow:

Damn bruh smh #wingbowl

A video posted by fontecruise (@fontecruise) on

YouTube vid Nick Piccone, PI

• Make America Great Again February 5, 2016 at 10:24 am

Today was the first time I checked out p h I l l y I n f l u e n c e r… Way better website… Crossingbroad, total disaster!

• Rachelle from COHF February 5, 2016 at 10:35 am

This process has been everything I’ve thought and more. And that’s what I did a few years ago; I put myself in a position to have this process where I can hear teams’ pitches and figure out what was the best possible chance for me to ultimately win and to ultimately be happy.

In this year 2016, this is very tough, in this fall I’m going to take my talents to p h I l l y I n f l u e n c e r and join a real website.

Thanks for filling my holes and covering my face. Good bye forever

• Joe February 5, 2016 at 11:01 am

And just as you guys say that he shows up with much better video sent in by a reader. The blog scene is CB and then everybody else.

• Shart Shartveit February 5, 2016 at 12:19 pm

So you are saying that Crossing Broad is better because a reader sent Kyle a link to a video?

This page is an hour late with every story.

• not sean brace February 5, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Bro !!! I am from Scranton !!! I don’t now shit about Philly !!!

• bobby brady February 5, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Does Big Daddy Graham beating the shit out of his own dick count as a fight?

• Ava Graham February 6, 2016 at 7:13 am

Sometimes I help him with that when Daddy’s arthritis acts up.

• Reggie Noble February 6, 2016 at 7:31 pm

But I hear he has to wear blackface other wise you won’t help him. You don’t go for boys who look like Jesus.

• high pitch eric February 5, 2016 at 12:43 pm

Hey Sean, shouldn’t you be in Scranton right now? you back woods hick !

• Wells Fargo Center Cleaner February 5, 2016 at 4:37 pm

#White Trash Lives Matter.

• Rob Ellis February 6, 2016 at 7:13 am

Great job, WFCC. You’re in the mix.

• Bleeding Green February 5, 2016 at 8:10 pm

This is what happens when you let n1ggers in the door.
      This is why I don’t socialize any place that n1ggers infest.

• RIDE OR DIE NI99@Z February 5, 2016 at 11:17 pm

RIDE OR DIE NI66AZ FROM PTG!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH ITS GOOD TO SEE FAKEY ROB ELLIS GETTING A FEW PUNCHES IN ON THESE MONKEYS.

• Better site February 5, 2016 at 10:25 am

The better site giving you content. White flag?

• PTG February 5, 2016 at 10:25 am

This is the fuckin shit I be talkin about!
    Half rappin’ ass mothafuckers,
    You think it’s a game?!?! You think it’s a fuckin GAME?!?!?!

• ISIS February 5, 2016 at 10:29 am

Starting to think we’ve been overestimating this country’s population.

• Phil from Mt. Airy February 5, 2016 at 11:02 am

Wow, no racist comments from the drunken Neanderthals, I’m shocked.

• Jp February 5, 2016 at 11:03 am

So disappointed I missed this shit show. What a bunch of trash. Does anybody have a job?

• Maxie February 5, 2016 at 11:45 am

I think a lot of people call in sick. Ironically, it is after they attend they are sick!

• C.B.S. Executive Offices in New York February 5, 2016 at 4:29 pm

These videos are horrible. Gluttony, debauchery, drunkenness and people throwing up and urinating in the aisles and shitting themselves in their seats. How much to we make off these low lifes?

• ethan February 5, 2016 at 7:39 pm

i was with u till the “shitting themselves in their seats”….

• Angelo Cataldi February 6, 2016 at 7:35 pm

I personally profit to the tune of seven figures off of these marks. I’m going to call it a career soon though, and I am going to take the tens of millions I siphoned from this region back to my native New York and live the good life. Fuck this area, and fuck these people, man they sure are dumb!

• The Shark That's Going to Eat Kyle February 5, 2016 at 11:36 am

Jesus christ just look at that absolute septic system of an event.

• Rick Enbacher February 5, 2016 at 7:52 pm

This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read dude, and it’s 100% true.

• Fuck It February 5, 2016 at 11:47 am

What kind of animal goes to this event? Where are all the people? Looks fucking empty.

• Jackie Treehorn February 5, 2016 at 11:58 am

Look at that, so who’ going to cry out at the hate crime? Typical chimps, chimping out. TNB!!

• Rodney King February 5, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Can’t we all just get along?

• Candy from the Oak February 5, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Wait to their employer sees this video, oh wait. Only imagine how many skittles fell on the floor

• Ash-Treyvon Martin February 6, 2016 at 7:37 pm

But the President said that I could have been his son……..

• Paul Jolovitz Fan Club President February 5, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Another gross display of humanity that embarrasses the city and any resident with the microcosm of a shred of human decency. I listened to Gargano Primoing his way through interviews with the detestable Jay Mariotti and human clown Herm Edwards over this grotesque sewer.

• high pitch eric February 5, 2016 at 12:45 pm

dude you just called blacks animals

• Kelly Clarkson February 6, 2016 at 12:24 am

Who’s High Pitch?

• Shart Shartveit February 5, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Just remember guys. It is Crossing Broad policy that all racists statements are OK!

Just don’t violate the rules by mentioning John Marks co-host.

• Brandon Tate-Brown February 5, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Strippers Lives Matter

• Philly48 February 5, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Is it that hard to take a proper video? Never seen something that such a large majority of people do wrong.

• High Pitch Eric February 5, 2016 at 12:50 pm

What I can’t stand is when they don’t get up and give me a seat on the bus, and they see that I have a cane! White power! This is High Pitch Eric and you’re listening to WPR.

• Jonathan Tannenwald's Speech Therapist February 5, 2016 at 1:05 pm

I could write a 934 word sentence to describe this atrocity

• Riley Cooper February 5, 2016 at 1:45 pm

I’d take on every n****er in up here!

• where's your lord and savior obama? February 5, 2016 at 1:46 pm

if the roles were reversed, he would be on TV already.

• CSC SECURITY GUARD February 5, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Did you see me and all my buddies just bounce out of there as soon as the fight started?!?!?! I mean, I know my job as a secureity officer is to keep things secure, but hey, i don’t make enough money for this

• CSC February 6, 2016 at 7:21 am

It was much more fun to point and laugh from behind the glass…what did you expect us to do, help?

• Found them February 5, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Project Tailgate PtG. Looks like the guys in the vid

• Kyle's camel toe February 5, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Absolutely nothing surprising here. A toilet of an event taking the city to Flint/Baltimore level once again. Well done WIP.

“Somebody profits from this so we’ll be back next year with skankier skanks!”

• Phil Anselmo February 5, 2016 at 4:17 pm

This black on white crime has got to stop!

• BLACK ANIMALS February 5, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Video of a group of blacks beating up 1 nerdy white guy. Nothing will be said about it though. Meanwhile heaven forbid we should criticize the black community for being uncivilized. They are total animals.

Does this make them feel tough? 2-3 guys beating up 1 dude?

• Mickey February 5, 2016 at 10:42 pm

It’s a shame all the n bombs skewing this thread because it SHOULD be an issue that people are saying white trash etx. Is there a different video? It looks like a group of black dudes (with matching jackets) beating the shit out of a white kid who isn’t fighting back. God f’n forbid this was the other way around

• RIDE OR DIE NI99@Z February 5, 2016 at 11:18 pm

YOU CANT BEAT UP A BLACK PERSON OR ITS A HATE CRIME, YOU GOTTA LET THEM KICK YOUR ASS THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU STAY OUTTA JAIL – WHAT A DISGRACE.

• Reggie Noble February 6, 2016 at 7:41 pm

It’s Obama’s America. If blacks do it, its the fault of all of the white people for not paying enough taxes. If whites do something, they are either mentally unstable or racist.

• Philly Trash February 6, 2016 at 12:25 am

I love my city but why are there so many trashy people in this town? Seriously, don’t you people realize how pathetic your lives are? We need less fat tattoo’d guys and more people who actually want to make something of themselves. Damn.

• Reggie Noble February 6, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Dude, use your head a little bit here. There are over SIX MILLION people in the Philadelphia metro area. The WFC holds 20k tops, which represents about 1/3 of 1% of the market, which is essentially meaningless. WIP, particularly Angelo Cataldi, perpitrates the idea that this city is “tough” and that the fans are “crazy” and “blue collar” but its all bullshit. This is actually a VERY wealthy area, and most people here have NO DESIRE or ability to burn a day of work by attending some bullshit like this.

Don’t buy into the WIP marketing machine, they are representative of VERY SMALL minority of people here. They just happen to be very vocal.

• PTG February 6, 2016 at 7:31 am

What’s with the jackets that those mud ducks were wearing? Is that some sort of gang?

• Cracker Smasher February 8, 2016 at 1:15 am