Watch Jay Wright, Ryan Arcidiacono and Daniel Ochefu Open the New York Stock Exchange and Speak with Jim Cramer

This is my everything.

Two of my biggest fanboy delights – Villanova and Jay Wright, and Jim Cramer – colliding, on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, where members of the National Champions rang the opening bell, in front of probably a good number of super rich and important Nova grads, on CNBC, with the National Championship trophy.

Honestly, the only way this could be more in my wheelhouse would be if Chase Utley interrupted them to talk about Apple and Tesla.

Would these guys just stop doing cool things? Winning a National Championship, parading, throwing out first pitches, making Blaise’s day, hanging with Jim Cramer. What great representatives for the University.

Side note: WHAT is Chef’s tie? Like seriously, what is this? It’s like he skinned Rocksteady from the Ninja Turtles and turned him into trendy neckwear:

Voila_Capture 2016-04-15_12-26-07_PM

I… like it.

• Huge Tool of Mitch fans April 15, 2016 at 12:39 pm

almost made a week without some Nova news

• What's a April 15, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Juuuuu like Cramer doing rooting for Vanillanova

• bud bundy April 15, 2016 at 12:42 pm

My favorite post championship Nova moment is when they took a camera crew with them to make sure everyone knew that they visited a sick kid. Fucking slimeballs.

• joe peppitone April 15, 2016 at 2:14 pm

I agree, very sleazy

• What's even sleazier April 15, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Is the kid’s rents got $35k from a gofundme and then used it to finish their basement

• Joe C April 16, 2016 at 10:13 am

Are these comments serious or some kind of joke?

First of all, the go fund me campaign is to pay for the kid’s treatment. Also, to help meet expenses given that the parents have had to go on unpaid leave from their job to care for their son. The basement renovation was done by a family friend and paid for by the family.

Second, the video footage from the visit was shot by family members on their cell phones. Howard, Arch and Ochefu brought no cameras and no one from the schools communications department. The story only got out because the family and friends of the family couldn’t believe how generous these people were with their time and how nice they were to a sick kid.

• Ryan Arcidiacono April 15, 2016 at 8:14 pm

I know, visiting that kid with cancer is such a terrible thing to do. Can’t believe they had the nerve to do that. Fuck them, am I right?

• GREAT ANOTHER NOVA POST April 15, 2016 at 12:45 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Benny blanco April 15, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Honest question. What is there to like about Cramer?

And please address how anyone can take him serious after bear sterns

• Innes' Failed Diet April 15, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Cramer is borderline criminal with the way he helped pump up the financial genius that was Lenny Dykstra. No surprise that Kyle is a fan.

• Benny Blanco April 15, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Hahahah. Forgot about that. Good god. Could you be more wrong on anything than he was?

• Innes' Failed Diet April 15, 2016 at 1:07 pm

I don’t know what’s worse, Cramer being in on the scam, or being the financial whiz that he claims he is and not being able to spot such fraud.

• Benny Blanco April 15, 2016 at 1:11 pm

I mean, I’d almost hope that he was in on both and he was somehow shorting Bear and in on it with Lenny. That’s definitely giving him too much credit though

• Louis Rukyser April 15, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Cramer is a fraud beyond frauds. Just to remind those that his hideous recommendation was in attempt to save his a$$, Kramer on his show in March 2008 told a caller his investment in Bear Stern’s and at $58.00 per share was safe….don’t move it. The next day, the stock plummeted to $2.00 a share when Jamie Ju Dimon bought all remaining shares. Cramer should have been fired by NBC and investigated by the SEC. NBC let him keep his show and put a disclaimer at the beginning that basically all his recommendations were bull$hit.

• Big Dick Ang April 15, 2016 at 12:50 pm

It’s more about how you sell it…not what your selling. I know

• Benny blanco April 15, 2016 at 12:50 pm

You also do realize that people on the floor are not super rich? You also understand that a nova degree means dick to Goldman?

• Jerk Store April 15, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Its called a Hex Tie. Look it up. High Fasion.

• Huff-ing Farts April 15, 2016 at 1:32 pm

If by high fashion you mean instagram trend, sure…

• Jonathan Tannenwald's Speech Therapist April 15, 2016 at 1:07 pm

What a nice touch. I am sure Dick Weiss and Dick Jerardi will write about this.

I love both Dicks

• Huge Tool of Mitch fans April 15, 2016 at 1:15 pm

any chance the Phillies can move all their games to the afternoon between 2 and 6? It would be a blessing

• Shut it Down April 15, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I work for an investment bank analyzing financial risk. Trust me Kyle, Wall Street would eat you alive, stay in your basement and have fun with your blog. But I appreciate that you are a fan of my work

• Rod King April 15, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Didn’t read the article but I noticed a picture of a black guy in a suit. Was he going to court?

• Jason Myrtetus is Annoying April 15, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Those Hex Ties are the worst thing to happen to fashion since tighty whities…not to mention they run about $100 a pop, and they don’t even require knowledge of how to properly tie a tie. Which leads me to this, a Villanova student, with wearing a $100 tie, and is too dumb/lazy to tie it himself…fitting.

• Next Crossing Broad Headline April 15, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Nova Players Take a Shit, Kyle Scott Opens Mouth to Catch

• William Rhodes April 15, 2016 at 2:18 pm

How can one be a fan of Cramer? I don’t understand. Novice investor watching CNBC for the first time, I guess.

• Innes' Failed Diet April 15, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Well now you know why Kyle is reposting Deadspin stories for a living and not in that business anymore.

• Nova 96 April 15, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Kyle, you going to the Exton Autograph show tommorrow? I’l be there.

• Jon Marks hearts Dr. Glat April 15, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Arcidiacono doing the rounds on TV has gotta be driving Mikey Miss into early Alzheimer’s…

• Bill wyman April 15, 2016 at 5:09 pm

This nova crew is the biggest group of scumbags since NAMBLA. With apologies to NAMBLA.

• Trump 2016! April 16, 2016 at 11:30 am

When’s the obligatory White House visit with the racist, Muslim divider-in-chief?

• 8 Seconds to Ellis April 17, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Just drove thru Trenton – I’d rather slice off my eyelids and lay in the desert than do it again.

• 8 Seconds to Ellis April 17, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Btw, playing at Chickie’ssss & Pete’sss next Friday.

• Nova 96 April 17, 2016 at 8:44 pm

I”ve worked in Trenton for 18 years…I will never be over paid.