RADIO WARS: Anthony Gargano Is Not On The Air Again Today

Anthony Gargano is absent from the 97.5 morning show today. It’s the second day in a row he hasn’t been on the air after his compadre, Maureen Williams, was let go by the station. Williams had come to 97.5 along with Gargano as part of what some refer to as a “package deal.”

Eytan Shander, Geoff Mosher and Joe Tordy are co-hosting the show today.

In the AMA yesterday, someone asked me how long Gargano’s contract is. I guessed three years, but perhaps a more accurate way to word it would be to say that some radio contracts are two years, with a station option for a third. It is believed that Gargano has a similar type of deal. And Gargano, whose show debuted on April 20, 2015, is coming up on two years at the station.

The show more or less gets similar ratings to what Mike and Mike, ESPN’s national show, had before it on 97.5, but it has struggled to pose any real threat to Angelo Cataldi and the WIP morning team.

Last year, Greater Media, 97.5’s parent company, was sold to Beasley, a public company that owns many stations across the country. Their stock has more than tripled over the last year, largely as a result of the purchase, which was completed on November 1. They posted record fiscal fourth quarter earnings on March 21, leading to yet another spike in their stock. There doesn’t seem to be any indication that there are financial concerns, as Beasley has talked about backing its core local programming.

Jon Marks, who was part of the original crew along with Gargano, MCW and Jamie Lynch, left the show last year and is now at WIP. Gargano and Lynch are the only two who remain (Lynch is on vacation this week, avoiding the fray). But Gargano has now missed two days of work on the heels of Williams’ departure.

The waters appear to be choppy. Is a storm coming? DRUMS RUMBLING:

• Dick Johnson April 12, 2017 at 8:48 am

Who cares !!!!
    Bring Jim back.

• Rob Tarone April 12, 2017 at 8:57 am

Thanks for the article, but, it really provided no insight on what is happening. You basically just told us Anthony was not on the show today, which we all could figure out by turning on the radio.

See, the key to this blogging/reporting/journalism thing is this – provide us with a story or perhaps insight that the average guy cannot obtain.
      Once you gather that information report it to inform your audience.

Providing us information on stocks is not what we are looking for.

• CB April 12, 2017 at 9:58 am

Agreed

• Unemployed phil from mt. Airy April 12, 2017 at 9:59 am

The following Anthony Gargano co-hosts, were stabbed in the back by the CUZ:
        Steve Martorano
        Glenn Macnow
        Rob Ellis
        Johnny Marks

SEE U @ THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE YA FAT TUB OF GOO!

• The Dodgers and Phillies Have No History April 12, 2017 at 10:34 am

Gargano is the Allen Iverson of Sportstalk Radio. No matter who they put with him it doesn’t work out…and the other guy gets the blame.

• Me again April 12, 2017 at 3:16 pm

In the meantime, I will be hitting refresh. I like to tell you that you are doing your job poorly, while i pay your bills.

KOO KOO

• Steve T May 2, 2017 at 6:58 am

Very well, stated! I was thinking the same thing! Very poor article!

• Cherry hill Nissan April 12, 2017 at 9:01 am

Gargano completely dominated the fuck fest last night.

• The discount Nissan giant April 12, 2017 at 9:02 am

Gargano was slingin his 10 incher all over the showroom.

• BMW of Bryn Mawr April 12, 2017 at 9:04 am

We don’t really advertise that much , but we always send a salesperson and a service guy to Ron’s annual fuck fest.

• Nissan of Devon April 12, 2017 at 9:06 am

Ron S. and the Chapman brothers are out of control. I have no idea how they get any cars sold with all that fucking that goes on over there.

• Rafferty Subaru April 12, 2017 at 11:11 am

At Cherry Hill Nissan It’s all about him.

…but at Rafferty it’s all about YOU

• I'm frank kerbeck April 12, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Come join us

• Dan Klausner April 12, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Me too.

• Draft Reuben foster April 12, 2017 at 8:50 am

Offense is already set – they’ll be time to draft corners later.

• The Dodgers and Phillies Have No History April 12, 2017 at 10:35 am

The offense is already set? HA!

• Meh April 12, 2017 at 8:51 am

I kind of enjoy the show. I kind of like Baldy. I even kind of like Shander. MCW was horrible.

I wouldn’t cry if it went away, but I like local better than Mike & Mike and I cannot listen to Angelo’a parade of idiots.

I wonder if they try to replace MCW. It wouldn’t work, Anthony would just freeze him/her out like they did to Marks. They never let him mix in the show.

• Sal Pal April 12, 2017 at 9:50 am

I agree

• Why do they have to have a woman on the morning show April 12, 2017 at 10:41 am

They don’t in NY on the Fan with Boomer and Carton. Is there some written law that you have to have a female who knows nothing about sports on a show.

• Dick Johnson April 12, 2017 at 8:52 am

You paid him a salary. Now pay his unemployment.

• Rob Riggle in step brothers April 12, 2017 at 9:07 am

Your face is making me crazy. Change your face , or I’m guna change it for you.

• Sh1t your fugly April 12, 2017 at 10:47 am

You are one ugly dude.

• Jim Adair April 12, 2017 at 1:53 pm

You think anyone realizes that Dick Johnson is really me?

• Ben Simmons is finally healthy April 12, 2017 at 8:53 am

Lil Robbie E is going to get moved to mornings. Book it. Horrible idea but they’ve done a show together. It got obliterated by Missanelli. But they have experience together and it will flow unlike his shows with Shander. And the fact they aren’t destroying the Mono-tone duo of Decamera and Ritchie shows you how well a show with Lil Robbie driving does. The shame is Mayes will be paired with another bad co host

• Little Ant April 12, 2017 at 8:56 am

I saw daddy hit mommy #2 last night for ruining his show. I felt so bad for him, he was so sad he couldnt even play “Show it and grow it” with me last night like we usually do…

• The Ghost of Breakfast on Broad April 12, 2017 at 8:58 am

Today is a good day. Gargano will hopefully never be on Philly radio again. I can’t stand how badly he just wants to be a “football guy.” I also hate how that is a term. Just put the national garbage back on.

• philly sports radio blows April 12, 2017 at 9:04 am

Why national? Tony Bruno was supposed to get the morning gig at 975 before the stupid decision was made to put fake south philly on in the morning.

• You suck, bruno April 12, 2017 at 9:22 am

go away

• Tony Bruno April 12, 2017 at 9:39 am

G’head, hater.

• Mister Robin April 12, 2017 at 9:40 am

Bruno is complete garbage, that Schmuck needs to retire to Florida.

• J. Geils April 12, 2017 at 9:46 am

Bruno is 100x better than Gargano and would beat Cataldi within 6 months. 97.5 screwed the pooch souring the great show he and Mayes had together.

• Instigator April 12, 2017 at 10:03 am

Agree w this!! Bruno mayes was the best show and would have won mornings.. shit Bruno beat missenelli first ratings book in afternoon drive

Agreed

• Driscoll Intern April 12, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Bruno rules

• Pretty Much Everyone April 12, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Totally agree. Loved the sound drops, and the off-topic banter with Bruno. Haven’t listened to any sports talk radio since…

• Crab Fries April 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm

The national stuff is on 610 now. 610 and the Fanatic are sister stations (both Beasley) so it won’t happen. Fanatic wants to be big 4 while 610 wants to be college and national. They’re two different audiences.

• Howard Stern April 12, 2017 at 9:06 am

Time to re-up that Sirius account for the drive in!

• Average Millenial April 12, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Dude arent you like 70? Go away

• Serious question April 12, 2017 at 9:09 am

Kyle, if clicks are no longer what drives your business then why so many click driven stories the last two days? 2 Radio Wars posts, AMA, not to mention the number of stories posted yesterday (probably as many as you wrote for the entire month prior).

• Dick Johnson April 12, 2017 at 9:45 am

That’s because Jim is gone. He was the backbone whether you liked his opinion, looks or attitude. Get smart Kyle bring Jim back , pay him a liveable salary and as his boss mentor him in the business format you are striving to accomplish.

• Everyman April 12, 2017 at 9:58 am

Stop posting

• Sh1t your fugly April 12, 2017 at 10:50 am

Goddamn! That face again!

• Dan Griffoni April 12, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Hey baby cakes, call me, im serious!

• TonyBrunosScooter April 12, 2017 at 9:10 am

Took a lot of thought on this one Kyle

#goaheadHater

• Publius April 12, 2017 at 9:11 am

Personally, being from South Philly, Anthony bring me nothing but shame about where I grew up. The “cuz bo” bullshit is never-ending and it is SO funny when someone who is a national figure comes on the show and he straightens up his vocab and tries to legitimatize himself as he talks about his writing background.

I honestly gave the morning show a good year and I can’t stand it now. The endless Baldy/Wentz wang-sucking, the “meat locker” macho droning seriously forces me to not turn the to 97.5 until after 2 PM. I think there are people like me who want to listen to local sports morning show,, but have no choice on the dial. Cataldi’s upcoming retirement seems like it has been a decade in the making, while Captain Fila Gargano and his merry dopes breakdown what Carson Wentz ate for breakfast last Wed. Overall, Anthony’s show is tired and its only 2 years old!! How is that possible!

I hope the Crossing Broad podcast can seize this opportunity.

• SiriusXM subscriber April 12, 2017 at 9:17 am

I agree. Looking forward to the podcast.

• Podcast couldn't come soon enough April 12, 2017 at 9:25 am

Kyle, don’t let us down. This is a golden opportunity thats being served up on a golden fucking platter for you. It won’t take much to top the dreck thats currently available in the AM.

I expect this has a chance to be disruption to am sport talk landscape. Looking forward to it.

• The Dodgers and Phillies Have No History April 12, 2017 at 10:37 am

yeah, but who is going to be on the podcast? It can’t be Kyle, right?

• Sigh April 12, 2017 at 9:19 am

The show started strong, but as Anthony usually does, he defaults back into his boring radio. MCW was not the problem. Gargano was and is…marks should have been resigned and given the show when garganos contract was up this month. Dumb move to allow him to walk. Adding Baldy more than one day a week was another mistake. He’s arrogant and doesn’t think the fans can ever know more than him. The moment football season ended he should have been let go.

• baldy's babe April 12, 2017 at 11:50 am

hit the nail on the head. i am not from south philly so i won’t speak to that but i can certainly understand someone who is being put off by it.

• Yo bo, I know Spags and Baldy ! April 12, 2017 at 6:39 pm

The cuz isn’t from south philly either……that’s the biggest fraud of all. He grew up in south jersey

• Jim, Cuz and MCW are starting their own multimedia company? April 12, 2017 at 9:13 am

???

• Do you remember jim adair? April 12, 2017 at 9:15 am

Shot a 74 yesterday at Marion. I’m a member there. Also I drive a Range Rover, wear a Rolex , have a big dick, a hot wife, and I fuck on the side.

• Get it right April 12, 2017 at 10:30 am

*Merion

• hahaha April 12, 2017 at 11:23 am

nice job exposing the loser faux poser

• Sounds like the cuz put his pr guy to work April 12, 2017 at 9:15 am

What does stock price have to do with this story? the numbers that matter are ratings, and you won’t provide that because they show how bad your client is doing.

• U2 are a horrible band. April 12, 2017 at 9:16 am

Kyle,
    What you wrote provided no more information than what we could have gleaned by turning on our radios. It’s truly some of you worst (typical) work. Bring Jim back, pronto. Compared to you the bearded twink is a regular Ring Lardner.

• The creepy chapman brother April 12, 2017 at 9:17 am

Yea your right , Blink 182 and Dave Matthews Band are way better than U2….. fuck outa here you fuckin f@ggot

• dude working behind counter at Sam goody April 12, 2017 at 9:20 am

And the Edge sux. He has not fingers, just uses delay effects.

• Not tryin to be a dick April 12, 2017 at 9:42 am

The edge is a virtuoso you fucking animal.

• no, he isn't April 12, 2017 at 11:24 am

overrated guitarist in an overrated band.

• Get it right April 12, 2017 at 10:31 am

*is a horrible band

• Andy From Deptford April 12, 2017 at 2:56 pm

U2 had 2 or 3 decent albums.Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby come to mind!. Their early shit was absolute unlistenable garbage. A band like Dire Straits absolutely crushes the overrated U2.

Now I just heard this dimwit Missanelli t say Creed was one of the most hated 2 bands ever, along with Nickelback. He thens says Nickelback isnt really that bad though. What a moron. He backs a bubblegum band in Nickelback over a great rock band like Creed who has Marc Tremonti arguably the best guitar player at the turn of the century. . Midssanelli What a friggin idiot.

• Boris Shander April 12, 2017 at 8:00 pm

You are defending Creed in some sort of manner. That automatically makes any opinion you have invalid to anyone with intelligence. Creed sucks. Go to a “barely mediocre” rock music message board. Harry Mayes says “GET OUT! GET OUT!”

• The creepy chapman brother April 12, 2017 at 9:16 am

Kyle, please delete the comments about our dealership and fuck fest 17

• Fox News alert! April 12, 2017 at 9:19 am

Kyle, will you ever upgrade to the 2010 PT Cruiser convertible?

• Jason F. Nissan salesman April 12, 2017 at 9:25 am

I took Kyle out for a test drive in a Nissan Murano Cross Cabriolet before FF17 last night. It will go great with his new career as a real estate agent.

• King Cream Pie April 12, 2017 at 9:22 am

Hey Kyle, what are your thoughts on Brad the 24 year old tinder Stud taking over the morning show on 97.5?

I’ll hang up and listen to your answer. Thanks

• Eagleye5 April 12, 2017 at 9:22 am

When Ant started 17 years ago I liked him, but over the years he annoyed me. His schtick on 97.5 is embarrassing. The new bosses who did not hire him probably looked at his contract and saw his ratings and figured that enough was enough.

• Bring Back Bruno April 12, 2017 at 9:25 am

a couple of thoughts

1. I like any just hate his fake ass radio laugh it’s so annoying and I didn’t dislike or really like mcw just got comfortable with her being on the show

2.rob ellis is so fucking terrible the worst radio host in philly sports and fat ass harry Mayes can get the fuck off the radio station as well

3. And lastly mike miss I clearly the goat in philly sports radio hope he gets rid of jason he’s a no talented bum who thinks he’s funny and he’s not and knows nothing about the 3 other sports oh and Rhe@ is fucking ugly…that is all

• Truth be told April 12, 2017 at 11:02 am

Actually, the way you post is frigging annoying. Check out “How to write complete sentences for Dummies”. It will give you some useful pointers.

• Yo bo, I know Spags and Baldy ! April 12, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Hey toolbox. Jason knows more than you think. Missanelli is just such an arrogant, pompous Bristol punk, that his ego won’t let anybody else contribute to the show. I would like to smack the shit out of Missanelli’s punk ass…….and trust me, it wouldn’t be a problem.

That pill poppin over inflated ego needs to be put in it’s place.

• Hirsute ho mos are people too. April 12, 2017 at 9:26 am

This is Jim’s beat. Bring him back. Bono sucks.

• Jillian Mele's Marital Aid April 12, 2017 at 9:29 am

Don’t be surprised if Tony Bruno and Harry Mayes take over the morning show on 97.5. Book it, bitches.

• Publius April 12, 2017 at 9:44 am

Yes! Seriously that would be a ratings giant! Not sure it is really feasible, but it is great idea.

Bruno has his moments of annoyance and did drift from subject to subject, but overall he and Mayes were really good on radio together.

• Instigator April 12, 2017 at 10:06 am

Would love this but Bruno has made it clear he no longer wants to do terrestrial radio. They would dethrone Angelo quickly

• Pretty Much Everyone April 12, 2017 at 1:20 pm

I’m all for that…And would also LOVE to be Julian Mele’s marital aid. But I guess Bill O’Reilly’s got first dibs on that action…

• Bill O'Reilly April 12, 2017 at 7:32 pm

You got that straight. I’m gonna tear that cooch up when I get back from vacation.

• Pretty Much Everyone April 12, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Fine by me. I’ll gladly take seconds…I just hope she a least hoses it down first after your done

• Don't let the door hit you on the way out April 12, 2017 at 9:38 am

Gargano is the only one who is going to miss Maureen, she brought nothing to the show. Even with the revolving lineup, I would much rather listen to Gargano than that tired WIP Morning show. That being said, Gargano needs to be partnered with someone to balance him out, someone who can lighten up the show a bit. Marks used to do that for the show when he got a chance to speak. Eytan serves that role sometimes. I like Baldy’s football knowledge but I can only take him in small doses, a couple days a week at most.

• Yo bo, I know Spags and Baldy ! April 12, 2017 at 7:04 pm

I went from Angelo (for years) to Gargano for a while because Cataldi annoys the hell out of me, but Ant’s show has gotten so bad that I made the switch back. When Jonesy is on WIP I am locked in. Morganti is what he is and I actually get akick out of him ocassionally. Rhea doesn’t bother me like she used to. The only time I immediately turn off WIP in the morning is when I hear that obese, ebonics speaking, stiuttering , chuckling moron Hollis Thomas.

It’s close between Shander and Thomas as to who is the worst voice on the radio

• Publius April 12, 2017 at 9:46 am

Most annoying Philly radio personalities, rank em!

My take:
    1. Shander
    2. Cuz bo, aka Captain Fila (Gargano)
    3. Rob E, pride of Delco

• Instigator April 12, 2017 at 10:07 am

Can’t take this serious if you don’t have Paul jolivitz a clear number one

• Publius April 12, 2017 at 11:18 am

Very true, I honestly did not he was still alive and on the radio.

• paul jolly April 12, 2017 at 11:25 am

That’s the secret of my success.

• Sean Brace April 12, 2017 at 10:01 am

Mike Miss is taking over the morning slot and will overtake Angelo in the ratings. They can do this b/c the WIP show during the afternoon drive is so bad, 975 can put anyone there and get better ratings. I am hearing that Bruno and Mays will will be partnered up again and handle the afternoon drive for 975. Ellis will remain at 10-2 and Anton Shander will be his full time partner.

• Instigator April 12, 2017 at 10:09 am

I’m sure you just made this up but it would be great.. I actually think Bruno Mayes would get better ratings.

• Yo bo, I know Spags and Baldy ! April 12, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Who is Anton Shander ?

• Boris Shander April 12, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Keep Mike in the afternoon! Mornings with Tony Bruno, Harry Mayes, Natalie as actual Sportcenter update anchor ( screw the trending) and real contributor, and keep Jamie producing. Also keep Brian Baldinger in but only one day a week. I liked Rob and Harry, but whatever.

• Goddamned Dave April 12, 2017 at 10:18 am

I wasn’t a fan of the show when it started- but it slowly grew on me as they developed chemistry. When Marks left, I stopped tuning in. Gargano is unlistenable on his own and his sidekicks bring nothing to the table. Realizing that maybe Marks might be good radio since he appeared to be the only reason I listened, I tried tuning into WIP on my drive home but every goddamned time, he had Eskin calling in. Never mind. Now I just hate that when I listen to the Phillies on my drive home, if I don’t change the channel before shutting off the car, I end up having to hear Caraldi’s voice first thing in the morning. Screw all this.

• Ron Bowman is a dumb ape April 12, 2017 at 10:20 am

Jon Marks would be great in the am

• Leslie Gudel's 11 year old son April 12, 2017 at 10:35 am

Shander, Mosher and Tordi are horrendous. I thought I woke up and it was Saturday afternoon.

• Bob Cooney has been filling on 10-2 and he's pretty good April 12, 2017 at 10:37 am

I think Bob is only able to do this because the Sixers season has ended. He probably makes more at the newspaper than the station could pay him. I would like to see him as a co-host. You would have a legitimate sports writer and someone who can talk about basketball intelligently. He would be a real asset as the draft approaches. He has filled in at the station before even doing solo shifts.

• Kyle Scott April 12, 2017 at 11:34 am

Do you think he would do my podcast? Id have to see how well he packages shirts before I hired him though.

• Jim adair April 12, 2017 at 12:11 pm

LMAO

• Harry's Gap April 12, 2017 at 10:56 am

Wait, a show that features Freddie Mitchell every week is failing?

• Truth be told April 12, 2017 at 11:06 am

Actually, this is a decent article. Even though it doesn’t contain any new information, it provides the reader with a good summary of the history of the show.

Kyle, would you ever consider taking on a spot on sports radio? I’m sure you’d do a lot better than many of the folks who are on the air now.

• Serious Question April 12, 2017 at 11:09 am

Is Sludge gone from WIP? When Marks took over it was said that Sludge was going to be doing production work, but this morning Morganti made a reference to Sludge in the past tense as if he left the station.

• He might be gone April 12, 2017 at 1:05 pm

But they still use his stupid sound drops. Weekends were made for Glen and Ray and What are we watching. I can’t stand Sludge and if he’s gone I’m thrilled. If only on EyeTan on the other station suffered the same fate.

• Cuz' s Skid Marks April 12, 2017 at 12:53 pm

This shit is brutal. No one is going to succeed until philly sports start to pick up. Wtf is there to talk about? What team will finish over .500? There is nothing to interest the listeners right now

• Did you boo Evan Martinez on the Jumbotron the other night April 12, 2017 at 1:11 pm

If you did are you proud of yourself. Do you think the producer’s sons should be banned from the Jumbotron. Should Evan get a participation trophy for being on the Jumbotron. Did his father give him milk and cookies when he came home as a reward for entertaining the five people that actually wasted their time to see an uncoordinated little muppet dance for the public.

• MCW Goo Face April 12, 2017 at 1:39 pm

So he’s banging this homely woman behind his wifes back while shes sqirting out a couple kids. Should we feel sorry for him? He sucks on the air, hes a crap husband and if your gonna cheat, pick someone hot, not that troll

• Except April 12, 2017 at 4:21 pm

when you’re a 400 lb mortadelle MCW is like a supermodel

• Baldy's Ball Sack April 12, 2017 at 4:31 pm

“The Dishwasher Confuses Me.” Hey guy’s I’m Brian Baldinger’s Ball Sack. Who’s gonna lick me now that The Cuz and MCW are off the air. I mean Christ Maureen was outright fired along with Jamie ‘The Bro’ Lynch. I didn’t care so much for his Salmon Colored shorts. Maybe Eytan will slide right in to the co-host position just like he slides into every other shit show on this station. I know I’m the reason this show has gone down the tubes but Friday’s with Freddie was a great idea. Wasn’t it??

• Dougherty Pusher 3 April 12, 2017 at 5:55 pm

How can anyone like stern in 2017. He’s closeted . Long live Jackie martling . Try radio gunk

• F jackie April 12, 2017 at 7:33 pm

F Timmys skull

• Regor April 12, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Gargano will be gone soon. And The Fanatic morning show will go will maybe Ellis & Mayes. Or the crew like today was great. I guarantee a mix up is coming.

• Rob Elson April 12, 2017 at 7:09 pm

You couldn’t find a more recent photo of Gargano? He is like a bill heavier now

• Kyle April 12, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Is a Gags fan, hence why no fat photo.

Tornoe posted a pic where he looked bigger than Barkley

• Boris Shander April 12, 2017 at 7:26 pm

I was actually a fan and regular listener to Gargano on the fanatic and still am if he is there, but MCW was dry and boring as an update anchor, and contributed less than Kathy Romano does to Preston and Steve. CUZ frequently asked “right MCW” and she would answer “sure” as if she didn’t care or was even paying attention. Hire Natalie as the new update anchor and contributor. She has a personality and knows sports. Also… they should have kept Jon Marks. I’ll never listen to WIP in the morning because Angelo’s voice makes my ears bleed, but he’ll be retiring soon.

• Stop April 12, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Honestly what do you like about Gargano? His over the top I’m from Philly shtick? How he name drops his buddies all the time? How about how he thinks he’s some football expert because he knows a sub par D Coordinator?

• NATALIE EGENOLF April 14, 2017 at 8:16 pm

I can’t read sports updates.

• Cuz is still crying April 12, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Is that fat tub of lard gonna show tomorrow? Seriously how pathetic can you be? Throw a temper tantrum because the chick you cheated on your wife for couldn’t improve her job performance after 2 years. A job she was no where near qualified for. Any of you Cuz fans should see what kind of person he is. He sells out everyone around him when he doesn’t get his way. Fuck him. I hope he never shows

• Pat egan April 12, 2017 at 8:49 pm

I don’t think it was his choice. I’m sure he went in the gms office and threw some papers on the floor after his slampiece got fired, so he got suspended.

• Dumbocrats April 12, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Hahahahah dnc convention lost ten millions more than projected report just out! Dumbocrats lose again hahahahaaha what a useless bunch of tool Bags! Good ole USA will come back thanks to mr trump! Drain the swamp build the wall lock that scumball hilieary up! Curt schilling 2024! Wooohoooomeverybody hits!

• This is not the cuz April 12, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Cataldi is a fucking loser with a horrible voice and even worse face! Why anyone would listen to him is beyond me!

• this is the cuz April 13, 2017 at 3:27 am

That’s right brotha!

• Scary April 12, 2017 at 10:58 pm

None of these toolbars can compete with the Elvis Duran phone tap!

• Sloth April 12, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Kidd Chris phone tap > Elvis Duran phone tap

• Big Mommy Graham April 13, 2017 at 7:03 am

Why would I pay for a subscription? This post was absolutely useless. Rob Tornoe has a piece with way more info. This post wasn’t anything more than click bait. No shit he wasn’t on. Anyone that has a radio knew that. Why would your average reader give a fuck about Beasley stock? Do better, bro. SMH. Seriously.

• Ron Bowman is a dumb ape April 13, 2017 at 10:24 am

Marks in the Morning after Cataldi retires!

• Josh Innes' Toliet Seat April 13, 2017 at 10:27 am

Can someone help me? This guy can’t aim….

BTW I like Cuz…the rest of them I could do without.

• Old School Philly Sports Talk Fan April 13, 2017 at 10:28 am

Anthony Gargano should have known the deck was stacked against him when he signed on for the morning slot that has been DOMINATED by Angelo Cataldi and his Morning Team at WIP. The thing about all this is…if Beasley Broadcasting DOES decide to let Gargano go,where does he go?….back to WIP?….Fox Sports Radio where he used to fill in at?….and what does The Fanatic do after that?…put Mike and Mike back on?…..remember Mike Greenberg is supposedly leaving the morning slot to do other things at ESPN(BTW is a STUPID move on ESPN’s part)and a lesser known replacement for Greenberg will pull the ratings down even more.

• Eytan Shander BACKFAT April 16, 2017 at 10:20 am

I WILL FILL IN FOR GREENIE

EYTAN SHANDER OUT

• Cuz April 13, 2017 at 11:50 am

cataldi stinks!

• Sporting Wood April 14, 2017 at 9:53 pm

What a greasy, fat slob! Probably smells bad too.

• Eytan Shander BACKFAT April 16, 2017 at 10:18 am

WHO NEEDS THE CUZ?? I WILL TAKE OVER THE SHOW AND WORK FOR A 1/5 OF WHAT THEY PAY SLOBGANO
    AND I WILL WORK MIDDAY, EVENINGS….EVEN WHILE IM ON GRINDR DATES WITH 50 YEAR OLD TRUCKERS