Video: Nelson Agholor Calls Carson Wentz a “F*cking Savage”

Kyle Scott - September 13, 2017

Between Nick Williams and Rhys Hoskins being “alien friends” and Carson Wentz being a “fucking savage,” my t-shirt guy is going to be working overtime.

I’m not actually sure where this video surfaced, but it doesn’t seem to have picked up much steam. It’s just as good as when Jason Kelce called Wentz a “fucking robot” last year.

• Sean from pitchers September 13, 2017 at 8:23 am

This is lit

• Joel Embiid September 13, 2017 at 8:27 am

He says says “you are_____savage” and not “you are a ______ savage”

There’s a semantic difference. One’s a descriptor while the other is an identity. Worth noting if you’re going to put this on a shirt.

• Wake Up September 13, 2017 at 9:00 am

In other news, race-baiter J. Hill tweets that the President is a white supremacist and she is not fired. Can you imagine if anyone said anything remotely that hurtful about Obama in the public eye? They would be fired IMMEDIATELY. Yet, still no coverage. How is this different?

• William Rhodes September 13, 2017 at 9:13 am

I know you’re mad, but that’s “President Obama” to you, and to the nation. Not just Obama.

Thanks.

• Hank Williams Jr September 13, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Tell me about it. The same company dropped me for being critical of the president but I’m a white man so I was automatically wrong.

• When Nelson said that September 13, 2017 at 9:16 am

Did Carson say he would pray for Nelson because he used profanity.

• What a coincidence... September 13, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Cool article. I think I read it on bleeding green nation this morning…..