How does it work?
FanDuel is offering bettors who bet $25 or more on the moneyline for the Phillies or Giants a $5 site credit for every run their team scores.
Now, we’ve seen promotions like this before. FanDuel, DraftKings Sportsbook, and PointsBet, to my recollection, have all ran similar offers. But thus far in PA, FanDuel has been a bit limited with their daily promos, relying on the fact that they were the only iOS app for about a month, and on their superior brand name.
How It Works
- Sign up (if you haven’t already)
- Bet $25 or more on the moneyline for the Phillies vs Giants game on 8/10
- Get $5 in site credit for every run your team scores in the game
- Minimum $25 moneyline bet to qualify
- 1 eligible wager per person, per game
- Cash out bets ineligible
- Live bets ineligible
- Max bonus $50 per game
- Amount equal to site credit must be wagered before winnings can be withdrawn
- Bonus expires 7 days after receipt
But it looks like they’re starting to roll out local team promotions in PA. Clearly Philadelphia is their bigger market for them, as promotional copy makes no mention of Pittsburgh.
The good news is that new users can get their $500 risk-free bet and this run-scoring bonus combined at FanDuel Sportsbook.
There’s some fine print details, however.
You have to bet $25 or more. Only one wager per person. Live and cash out bets are ineligible. And the max bonus you can receive is $50 (in other words, your team would have to score 10 runs).
There is a 1X play through requirement on the winnings, which is standard and reasonable. Your bonus will expire after seven days.
You can get the offer by clicking here .