The Eagles are 4-4 and the sun is shining outside. Things are looking up. Your co-workers might be in a better mood.
Doug Pederson spoke to reporters at his day-after press conference a short time ago and offered some good news on DeSean Jaccson –
DeSean, we can begin, as part of his rehab and his protocol, we can incorporate him back into practice a little bit on Wednesday, see where he’s at as the week progresses.
Better than nothing. Jackson had been limited to just sort of running off to the side in the past week or so, so his involvement with the rest of the squad is a step forward after missing seven straight games.
Elsewhere on the injury front:
- Miles Sanders is “going to be okay.” They had further tests done on the shoulder and the Eagles will take it day by day with him and see where he is by the end of the week.
- Avonte Maddox will be “back in the mix in practice this week”
- Darren Sproles will also be incorporated “a little bit this week”
- Nigel Bradham is day to day and will be taken a bit slower
- Tim Jernigan is also day to day
- Jason Peters is going to be held out
- Cre’Von LeBlanc is eligible to come off IR but is still working through his rehab, so the Eagles are “not there with him yet
Here’s what else Doug had to say:
Watch live as head coach Doug Pederson meets with the media. https://t.co/SDDjBwnsiI
— Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) October 28, 2019