BetMGM PA officially launched this week and joins a crowded Pennsylvania sports betting market. The launch, however, comes at an opportune time as the weekend sports slate is loaded with action.
Following a day of high-stakes college football conference championship games, Week 15 of the NFL regular season takes focus on Sunday, just two days before the NBA regular season tips off. In other words, there’s plenty of action on the board and plenty of ways to capitalize on a $500 first deposit match from BetMGM.
Click here to get BETMGM and cash in on a $500 first deposit match.
BetMGM PA Promo: $500 First Deposit Match
BetMGM PA is coming out of the gates with an aggressive new player promo by offering a $500 first deposit match. Whereas rival sportsbooks offer a percentage-based deposit match or risk-free bets, BetMGM trumps those offers with a full 100% match. Here’s how to get the offer:
- Click here to get started with BetMGM.
- Register and create an account.
- Make a first deposit and receive up to $500 with a 100% match.
- Start betting.
It’s a pretty straightforward process.
NFL Week 15 at BetMGM PA
Week 15 features a packed slate with several games carrying significant postseason implications and BetMGM PA has several big offers for NFL bettors.
Bet the First TD Risk-Free at BetMGM PA
Opt-in and make a first TD prop bet on any NFL game, get back $20 in free bets if your pick doesn’t score first.
Parlay Plus Boost
Get up to 40% more in profit on winnings parlays. Opt-in and place a 4-7 leg parlay on any combination of sporting events and grab an additional 40% on the payout.
BetMGM has featured parlays for football bettors:
- Titans, Colts, Ravens and Dolphins all to win (boosted to +200)
- Russell Wilson, Deshaun Watson and Kirk Cousins all to record 250+ passing yards (boosted to +400)
- Jonathan Taylor, Ezekiel Elliott and David Montgomery all to record 15+ rush attempts (boosted to +425)
- Brandin Cooks, Antonio Brown and Terry McLaurin all to record 5+ receptions (boosted to +250)
- Buccaneers, Patriots and Bears all to win (boosted to +525)
Eagles vs. Cardinals Odds at BetMGM
Of local interest, Jalen Hurts and the Eagles will look to keep their slim playoff hopes alive on Sunday afternoon when they head west to play the Cardinals as a 6.5-point underdog at BetMGM. The total is set at 49.5 points.
BetMGM PA has plenty of ways to bet on the game. Some top markets include:
- Jalen Hurts passing yards: o/u 213.5
- Kyler Murray passing yards: o/u 262.5
- Miles Sanders receiving yards: o/u 16.5
- Alshon Jeffery receiving yards: o/u 14.5
One prop that stands out in particular at BetMGM PA is Hurts’ rushing total.
After eclipsing the 100-yard mark a week ago, his total is set at 57.5 yards this week. The Cardinals aren’t great in terms of limiting quarterback rushing yards, yielding the sixth-most at 24.5 yards per game.
Keep in mind that Hurts was officially credited with 18 rushing attempts a week ago (three were kneel downs), and while the Eagles certainly don’t want Hurts to be so dependent on his legs, with the Eagles facing more offensive line instability following the loss of backup right tackle Jack Driscoll, the quarterback may be on the move once again this week.
Click here to get BetMGM PA and cash in on a $500 first deposit match.