The Eagles hosted media down at Lincoln Financial Field on a training camp off day.
They were unveiling some of the new things at the stadium for this season, and one of those is a new Jameson Bar:
— Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton) August 6, 2021
No free samples, we’re told.
But for real though, a whiskey bar? At Lincoln Financial Field? What could possibly go wrong!
Looks like a great place for a fist fight. Maybe a Philadelphia 76er, wearing the opposing team’s uniform, will end up fighting seven Eagles fans at the same time! Let’s rebuild the jail below the stadium as a complementary piece to this bar.
We’re gonna set the over/under at eight games. Do you think the Jameson Bar will last less than eight games or more than eight games? Accepting bets now at the Crossing Broad sports book.
Here’s some more info on the new spaces, from the team:
FOX Bet Lounge
- 4,000-square-foot premium lounge and production studio that can accommodate 400 guests.
- Guests will enjoy all-inclusive food and beverage options, as well as behind-the-scenes premium access and prime locations to watch player arrivals and live post-game press conferences.
- Features a fully-branded FOX Bet interactive activation room featuring wall-to-wall TV monitors and sports lounge seating, providing an elite digital and physical, fully immersive experience.
- Has two levels – a VIP level that can host up to 90 people in dedicated booths, and a general admission level which can hold upwards of 250 people.
DraftKings Field Club
- Offers a true VIP experience and exclusive game day access featuring a sideline pen in the north end zone, hospitality arrangements in the private club space, and more.
Jameson Bar (Section 105/106 on the main concourse)
- The branded whiskey bar will feature six signature cocktails and will be open to fans 21 and older.
- Serves as an engaging, interactive fan zone on gamedays located on the north side of the stadium.
- LifeBrand, a rising tech start-up from West Chester, received naming rights to Lincoln Financial Field’s Northeast Gate as part of a new sponsorship agreement in April 2021.