Of course, they probably want to correct that by saying 25% ownership is now worth only around $40 million…
Due to some financial mishaps, a once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen. For a mere $200 million you can now own 25% of the New York Mets. As a part owner of the Mets, you'll be afforded the following perks:
* Mr. Met will entertain guests at your child's birthday party, bat/bar mitzvah, or any other family event
* A private autograph session with stars such as; Luis Castillo, Pat Misch, and Mets' ace, R.A. Dickey.
* Guaranteed September collapse
* You can be the starting second baseman
* A meet and greet with Mets announcer, Keith Hernandez, where you can ask him questions or run your fingers through his mustache
* A jar of Carlos Beltran's desire to play baseball as well as some cartilage from his knee
* Family counseling sessions with Francisco Rodriguez
* Join us for the Mets Christmas karaoke. Sing songs with Jason Bay from his favorite album, "The Wall," by Pink Floyd.
* An Eddie Kunz bobblehead doll
What's Not Included:
* October Baseball
* Any say in the baseball operations
* Defeating the Phillies for the NL East division in the next decade
Act now, operators are standing by…