Episode #84 is the ultimate breakdown of Sunday’s triple-header:
- Union/Orlando home and home series
- who makes way for Andrew Wooten?
- Marco Fabian’s fit, or lack thereof
- USA women as world fucking champions
- edgy and woke tweets
- USA men lose
- difference between men’s game and women’s game
- the Tehran Derby
- Kevin’s three-game Casa League red card suspension
- John Boruk’s Facebook column
*This episode of It’s Always Soccer in Philadelphia is brought to you by Cynch propane delivery service. They’ll exchange your propane tank for a brand-new, full tank for just $10 with the Crossing Broad promo code “CrossingBroad”. Just enter your address, leave the tank on your porch/driveway, and Cynch will do the rest.*
Check out the other shows on the Crossing Broad Podcast Network including: Crossing Broad FC: A Soccer Podcast, Crossed Up: A Phillies Podcast, Snow the Goalie: A Flyers Podcast, and Crossing Broadcast: A Philly Sports Podcast.
Audio after the jump: Continue Reading