Kyle Scott —  November 2, 2012 — 47 Comments

Screen Shot 2012-11-02 at 1.27.35 PM
President Obama wants to reach you, disgruntled Eagles fans.

From Yinzer Tim McNulty of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette comes this 6 ABC invoice to the Obama campaign for a 60-second ad during the upcoming Eagles-Saints Monday Night Football game, the night before the election. MNF is obviously an ESPN production, but it will be aired locally on WPVI as well.

The ad looks like it can run anytime between 8:30 and 11:30. But Obama supporters may want to cross their fingers for the former, because the Eagles may very well be down 20 by the fourth quarter.

Obama was unavailable for comment, but I’m hearing that Jason Babin wishes the CIC would stop saying such vile things about Mittens.

[Loosely related: $40k will get you title sponsorship of CB for a year, advertisers. And yes, we do accept comically large bags of cash.]

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

47 responses to The Obama Campaign Paid 6 ABC $40,000 for an Ad During the Eagles Monday Night Football Game

1. Obama’s the biggest piece of shit in America. I hope to God the American people wake up and vote for Romney!!!

2. Jason Babin is a Cockmonger November 2, 2012 at 1:45 pm

The right to vote and hold office should be strictly limited to those with a proven IQ score over 110.

3. Babin is a racist

4. GARY JOHNSON 2012

5. Candy from the Oak November 2, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Obama will ruin this country like Mrs babin ruins white Panties

6. welp. guess my dad’s going to be even more annoyed during MNF this week.

7. When do I get to be President?

8. What does $5 get me?

9. Why is this relevant enough for a blog post?

10. this doesnt look like it was made in photoshop at all…. not 1 bit…

11. Romney’s the biggest piece of shit in America. I hope to God the American people wake up and vote for Obama!!!

12. Our country is fucked. Do the Romney supporters realize what Mormons believe?! Shit.

13. African Americans support Obama like he’s a QB

14. Candy from the Oak November 2, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I believe you

15. a lot of salty crackers in this thread… Romney ain’t winning and since none of you are in his tax bracket he dont give two fucks about your white asses

16. R U serious? The night before an election, a political candidate will run an ad on TV?
    Wow! Who’da thunk it!

17. Candy from the Oak November 2, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Like to see where the 08 hope and change kids are occupying now

18. Another breaking news story? Guess what, they are putting lawn signs out also. Can you believe it?

19. Only 1 ad, the night before the election I’m sure basically every commeical will be political…

20. 40k will buy you a lot coke and strippers.

21. Candy…Funny, after all that talk about the occupying “kids” (even though a lot of them were people of all ages, even seniors) interfering with the city hall construction project, you’d think that they’d have actually made progress on said project…Instead its just been a pile of dirt ever since they kicked out the occupiers…Yeah, that must’ve been a real high priority, not the silencing of people who were actually making a point…
    But then again, I wouldn’t expect to have a serious political conversation with someone who makes fun of Andy Reids dead son. Have a nice day.

22. Candy from the Oak November 2, 2012 at 3:43 pm

@jonno. Way to long of a rant I’m sorry that you can’t Ice skate wont be able to enjoy the new city hall rink and sorry you lost your job at Whole Foods

23. Jonno sounds like a pussy

24. Hows about donate 40k towards aide for those effected by the floods…

25. Obama is the man

26. Obama would probably roundhouse Candy in the throat if he ever came across him/her.

27. Candy from the Oak November 2, 2012 at 5:43 pm

28. Come January he will be out of the office…fire andy reid.

29. So what? Both candidates have raised a lot of money and can run ads whenever they want. I suspect this was posted so the usual racists can have a field day.

30. Eileen- stay off the site

31. 3 Fingers, that what I like in my asshole

32. The only reason I occasionally visit this site is to read the comments, secifically Candys and Lennys take…keep fightin the good fight! Jonno’s d-bag. Get lost.

33. I agree^^^*
    Candy & 3 finger are great for this site. Don’t let the no adult humor stiffs put you guys down

34. FYI The game is on 17 locally Monday… I guess the eagles are not good enough to bump dancing with stars

35. Your blog was tweeted by a friend yesterday evening. Thought I’d take a look. Best decision ever.I will keep your new article.

36. Pathetic Losers November 3, 2012 at 4:05 am

Hi I’m candy/lenny and can’t think of anymore fake names to use when defending/complimenting myself, please help me out.

37. Hip Hop’s widow November 3, 2012 at 11:20 am

Hey Tits McCarthy, stop stealing my creative names.

38. Candy sucks

39. William Visconto November 3, 2012 at 4:21 pm

I will lose my shit if black gets 4 more years

40. Rosetti’s Cock November 3, 2012 at 9:29 pm

What happened between Kyle and the guys from the fightins?

41. lmao @ all the people mocking Kyle for posting this, love it.

42. who gives a shit about this, i thought this was a sports blog

43. Rossetti from boardwalk?

44. Beans from Levittown November 4, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Fuck Obama………he’s a bears fan. Andy Reid should run for president he’s already got the catchy “better job” slogan

45. Kenny from The Dirty 30 November 4, 2012 at 8:28 pm