Kyle Scott —  December 13, 2012 — 69 Comments

image from mobilwi.typepad.com

The cocktail waitress who posted her picture with Andrew Bynum went on the radio yesterday to say that she didn’t want publicity for the picture she posted with Andrew Bynum.

Oh.

In a surreal conversation with Mike Missanelli on 97.5 The Fanatic yesterday, Rachel Recklesss (extra s), The Penthouse Club cocktail waitress who instantly grammed a photo of herself and Bynum at the strip club, railed on you, the CB reader, me, and anyone who found humor or enjoyment in seeing Bynum, who hasn't played a game yet this season, hanging out at a strip club with a cocktail waitress.

Recklesss, who was surprised to get “that famous that quick (sic),” wanted to make it clear to the world that A) she’s not a stripper, B) she didn’t go home with Bynum and C) that the two are longtime friends.

The original post was about Bynum, not Recklesss. But still, Recklesss was upset with how she was portrayed on this here website, specifically in the comments:

Recklesss: "People were writing on Crossing Broad that I’ve got probably six kids at home, my parents are probably dead. Like, weird stuff."

And then there was this exchange:

Recklesss: "Whoever is behind that Crossing Broad website wasn’t really too interested in [the context of the photo]."

Missanelli: "That’s a salacious website. That’s what they do over there. They dig the dirt and they throw you out there."

You can listen to the audio here. And I’d highly suggest that you do.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

69 responses to Cocktail Waitress in Photo with Andrew Bynum Goes on Radio, Rails on CB Commenters

1. It does feel like Bynum’s been here for a long time at this point.
    Also, the collective CB commenter IQ is around like 48 so she might be onto something there.

2. wait people listen to Missanelli… well shit………… i guess they will now if hes having strippers…… i mean cocktail waitresses on the show….

3. That Dead Hooker Smell December 13, 2012 at 11:02 am

She clearly loves the cock of her “long time friend”

4. oh and if you are a cocktail waitress in a strip club… you are essentially a stripper… essentially

5. Christina Lurie’s Left Tit December 13, 2012 at 11:05 am

Her’s have got nothing on me or my twin!

6. Everyone knows the pointer finger is the whore’s ring finger.

7. hahahaha recklessssssssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzssssszzzzzzzzzzsssssssss stfu

8. Her “heh” short giggle she does proves she is a white trash dumb whore. you ever meet a smart respectable chick that laughs like that?

9. rachel got 12 seconds of fame, and 12 inches of byum

10. She’s so recklesssss

11. What’s 97.5 The Fanatic?

12. The trolls here are a bit off putting, though December 13, 2012 at 11:11 am

I mean, Missanelli was hardly serious when he was ‘trashing’ CB. He knows that any attention is good attention- he uses that tactic himself at times. Not to mention the entire interview was a farce and condescending. He was ripping her more than CB. He did CB a favor by referring to it by name, and I think Kyle knows that. Its good all around.

13. Just re-read her Instagram comments. She’s full of shit. She gushes over him being an NBA player, and then her friend says “that’s sick you met him” and she replies “he’s cool as shit.” Yeah, sounds like an old friend to me.

14. Hey Missanelli..why don’t you talk more hot stove instead of having conversations with dirty whores.

15. 1) What did she expect? Dude’s getting paid, hasn’t played a game, and she’s bragging online about getting drunk with him. Obviously wanted the attention.
    2) Reading the original post, she owned all of you guys talking shit. Fat, creepy losers. lol
    3) The real world is aware of this blog? That’s news to me!

16. Only the strong can survive in the CB comment section.

17. Who said what about whom on which radio station???

18. Big Dick Willy from South Philly December 13, 2012 at 11:19 am

She sounds like she’s seen five dicks up close at once.

19. Yeah, im sure the girl who went on the radio instead of letting the story die, who also is a shot girl at a strip club isn’t an attention whore. I mean c’mon, we all know only the classiest women work in strip clubs. Right?! Ugh. Shut up skank.

20. STRIPPER! STRIPPER!

21. She’s a dirty girl!

22. isn’t it only the ugly ones that sling cocktails at a strip club?

23. ‘long’ time friend – we get it… December 13, 2012 at 11:30 am

this skank had 15 hashtags in one of her posts – now she’s pissed her post got picked up by a blogger…
    her fucking screen name is “recklesss” – change it to dumb cunt

24. I’d cum all over that bitches face

25. LOL this is what i think of her remarks on mikeymiss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

26. This website is such schlock.

27. Chance- VP of the GnA Falcons December 13, 2012 at 11:42 am

She’s the epitome of white trash

28. NEVER SEND YOUR KID TO PUBLIC SCHOOL.
    NEVER

29. I’d probably still let her suck my 6 incher

30. SexualChocolateBaby December 13, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Where da white womensss at

31. Rachel’s 6th aborted fetus December 13, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I wonder if grandpa gets 97.5 on the radio in prison…..

32. Game Theory In Effect December 13, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Everybody wins. Kyle gets an automatic increase in hits in anything stripper related, the attention-craving slore ges her 15 minutes, and somebody listened to Missanelli.

33. Candy from the Oak December 13, 2012 at 12:13 pm

You tell by her picture that she has a hairy asshole and her puss probably smells like Harlem

34. Google “Stephen King Cat’s Eye troll” and tell me she doesn’t look like that thing

35. This site reached its zenith with Mike Missanelli calling it “salacious”. Now all you need is Howard Eskin bashing it, and you can go out on top of the internets.

36. Whorebag’s #1 Fan December 13, 2012 at 12:18 pm

She’s probably pretty reckless with her vag

37. Candy from the Oak December 13, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Kyle, send the whore flowers

38. She’s a cum bubble

39. Detective Bunk Moreland December 13, 2012 at 12:22 pm

she should be fired from the Penhouse for drinking on the job & driving drunk home. That club should be shutdown from all the shady sh*t that goes on in there.

40. Her pussy hangs like sleeve of wizard

41. Hey Bunk, you know I would fuck her

42. Detective Bunk Moreland December 13, 2012 at 12:31 pm

@Jimmy- sh*tttttt you know I’ll f anybody

43. She probably hasn’t gotten her smelly vagina eaten in years since she only dates them blacks.

44. what we have here is one of Dem real disputes

45. I bet her cunt lips are like ham steaks and a clit stamped Hebrew national.

46. You know what the trouble is, Recklessss? We used to make sh*t in this country, build sh*t. Now you just put your hand in the next guy’s pocket.

47. Hahahaha…she a dizzy bitch…

48. Pfft! The only thing less important than Bynum right now is the jock-sniffing skank hanging with him. And I hope the bitch DOES comment on this post! One more thing, honey, you ARE a stripper! Don’t deny the obvious!

49. You come at Kyle Scott, you best not miss.

50. Fuck you twice

51. The game is rigged. You’re all pawns.

52. RangersYankeesKnicksNYGiantsFan December 13, 2012 at 1:22 pm

In other Philly news disgruntled Sixer fans shoot two Chicago Bulls fans on the Philadelphia elevated line after their crappy Sixer team wet the bed against an injury riddled Bulls team.
    And you idiots in Philadelphia wonder why you’re the most hated fanbase in America(SMH).

53. The Coke Head Reunion 12/15/12 December 13, 2012 at 1:34 pm

6 to 1 odds reckless whore is still sleeping from last night

54. Although she probably did show Bynum a great time that night Rachel is right about the people posting here. Y’all are disgusting shit for brains.

55. Crossing Broad is SALACIOUS.
    What a Oxymaroon.
    She said “kiss me where it stinks ” so I took her to Marcus Hook.

56. Now Bynum will be out with another infection.

57. Now Bynum’s “other knee” hurts when he pees!

58. She was obviously looking for attention, or else she wouldn’t have posted the picture in the first place, let alone gone on the RADIO to talk about how she got “that famous that quick.” Famous? Hardly. Now to be fair, there are a lot of morons who post comments on here. But she’s full of shit and Mike Miss did just about everything except come right out and tell her that. He has a way of being completely condescending to stupid people without them even knowing, and he does it all the time. This interview was another hilarious example of that.

59. Candy from the Oak December 13, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Hope all this positive talk about her will give her motivation to shed some lbs

60. Why is it when a stripper/cocktail waitress get called out they suddenly want to be looked at in a higher moral standard?
    Know what you get when you plant tomatoes? ………………tomatoes.

61. Here’s $5 Show Me Your Tits December 13, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Chances are she went to school inside a trailer on the parking lot of a real school for nonretards.

62. Rachel Recklesssssesss Proud Father December 13, 2012 at 3:12 pm

My daughter better not be running around with them there coloreds!!! I thought they didnt allow them kinds in my baby girl’s fine establishment.

63. @rachel
    Next time you’re done sucking on black penis, can you ask them why they always hold up lines at stores & food joints??? Everytime I’m stuck behind 1, it seems like I’m waiting forever. Drives me nuts

64. Rach Recklessssss December 13, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Aaron,
    My longtime friends Jamaal & Shaka say it’s because there’s always a problem with their EBT cards! We’re at the bar right now and I’m drunk so I’m going to let them try something they call a Zulu Spitroast on me! lol #blackdicks #longtime #friends #my vagina is a mulato baby oven

65. @candy- the color folk like them white girls thick

66. That bitch look like a possum

67. Ooookay, you guys are a bunch of racist fucks.

68. Ew is rachael recklesss