DeSean Jaccson Sat Down with Arsenio Hall to Answer All the Tough Questions

I’m being honest when I say that Aresenio did a better job of asking DeSean the tough questions than Stephen A. Smith did. But my takeaway from this interview is: “It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none.” Words to live by, my friends. Words to live by.

How, exactly, a snake factors into that equation, I’m not sure:

Voila_Capture 2014-04-22_09-15-06_AM Voila_Capture 2014-04-22_09-15-17_AM

YEAH OF COURSE FRAMPCAMP IS IN DA BAC GROUND SCARED DERRS A GODDAMN SNAKE IN DA PICTURE !!

1. I wish DeSean grew up in the MOVE house.

2. C’mon Kyle, stop with this Desean crap. Honestly, nobody cares what pictures he puts up on Instagram and you just look pathetic. Please stop, for your sake.

3. Candy from the Oak

April 22, 2014 at 9:37 am

Heard they edited the round of questions on how much do you tip on a meal of $33.66, $165.78, $5,368 n $23.96. He kept saying nothing. Zero n what’s a tip

4. “At the end of the day” you can take DJacc out of the jungle but you can’t take the jungle out of DJacc, “ya feel me?”

5. someone rescue me
    spend my time up DJax asshole
    sometimes I fall out
    cause his pants be round his ankles

6. Slammin Gretzky's Daughter

April 22, 2014 at 9:46 am

WTF is he wearing? Is that a cutoff hoodie? It looks like something Mac would make in Sunny.

7. Swetpantzz Ya'hurr

April 22, 2014 at 9:58 am

Lol this fucking idiot is going to be so broke so fast. He has a legit shot at making A.I. look like Warren Buffett.

• AI has a trust fund with 30 million in it that he can’t access until he’s 55. His wife got half when they divorced so now its 15, but he’s still far from broke.

• Swetpantzz Ya'hurr

April 22, 2014 at 11:28 am

Yeah and I’m sure he’ll spend that last 15 million, that his handlers had to basically hide from him, wisely. What’s your fucking point again, chodegasm?

8. I laugh at dumbass Eagle fans who say Darren Sproles and injury prone Jeremy Maclin will take DeSean’s place.

Lets be honest here Sproles benefited from teams rolling their coverage to Colston and Jimmy Graham,leaving Sproles wide open and Maclin please wake me up when he can stay healthy.

When teams are putting 9 in the box and shutting Shady down,daring Foles to beat them with his arm,then you KKK members will realize how much DeSean meant to this team until then keep drinking the green Eagles kool-aid,and licking Chip Kelly’s ass.

• HE MEANT SO MUCH TO US YOU’RE RIGHT YOU DUMB JIBOON

• Uhhhh, Dexter Manley is illiterate. He cannot write, it’s well known.

• Dexter,

The team’s name is the Philadelphia EagleS, not the Eagle. Secondly you didn’t leave your expert analysis of how well Sproles did in San Diego with the “Charger”.

Also, teams dared Foles to beat them with his arm last year, and he threw 29 touchdowns and 2 interceptions.

You, sir, are a buffoon. Please take your postings to a website that more suits you. If you’re curious what they may be, I will offer you some choices:

1.) Chaturbate
      2.) Jezebel
      3.) Goop

I hope this helps. Now go fuck yourself.

• Darren Sproles is on the downside of his career,and if you an the rest of the Chip Kelly lapdogs believe he can replace DeSean,then you’re a bigger idiot than I thought.

As for Nick Foles,I respect his game but you conveniently forgot to mention how having DeSean Jackson opened up the field for Riley Cooper,who got single coverage because the defense rolled the coverage to DeSean.

And now those same safeties who played 10-15yds off the line of scrimmage for fear of getting beat deep by DeSean,will now focus on shutting down LeSean McCoy and the Eagles run game,daring Nick Foles and that mediocre receiving corp to make plays,which I highly doubt they’re capable of doing on a consistent basis.

• Swetpantzz Ya'hurr

April 22, 2014 at 11:30 am

Spacebar.

Learn it.

Love it.

• Sorry, Dexter. Who said Sproles was signed to replace Jackson? Right, only you. The chances of you knowing more than Chip are zero but you already know what is going to happen to the Birds offense next season? Right. Sure.

• I hate to feed the trolls, but I do have to say, you’re a fucking moron. No one double teams a receiver based on speed. It’s called safety help. The eagles will be fine with maclin cooper and whatever reciever they take in the draft.

Jackson opened up so much against the saints, who did not give safety help, only one on one coverage from a 3rd string cornerback, who he made look like Neon Dieon.

If you want to jump off the bandwagon, feel free. I’ve watched worse in my lifetime than what they are putting on the field. You probably either aren’t old enough to remember Ty Detmer or Rodney Peete… The birds are in a very good place right now, even with out Desean.

And if you weren’t on the bandwagon, and you’re just some Kensington trash bag who probably roots for the cowboys, go fuck yourself either way.

9. Arsenio’s new show looks like a big a disaster as The Magic Hour.

10. Well, when asked about being a bad energy in the locker room, Mr. Jackson says, “None a dat stuff never occured.” which means it did occur. Mystery solved.

11. How the hell can he see without his glasses?? Yafeelme?

12. Because the fool is wearing fake ass glasses!! What kind of fake douchenozzle wears glasses when he doesn’t need them?

13. Drew Rosenhaus

April 22, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Where’s my money at

14. choo choo's revenge

April 22, 2014 at 1:26 pm

If you born a broke-ass nigga, you die a broke-ass nigga.

15. Good thing he “lernt” alot