Andrew Wiggins

Voila_Capture 2014-05-15_05-21-48_PM Voila_Capture 2014-05-15_05-22-33_PM

I think I just came… to the realization that the Sixers need to get the number one pick.

1. Mike Mush's crushed dreams of being a game show host

May 15, 2014 at 5:39 pm

General knowledge Thursday: Who’s got Kyle Scott’s balls in a vice??

KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE
    KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE KAClE

You didn’t know that? You came up small, bro.

• You’re wasting your time.
      Only about 1/100th of one percent read the comments about KC.

• KAClE MCDONNELL

May 15, 2014 at 6:26 pm

I am the .001%

• you're wrong too

May 15, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Actually it’s like point of one one thousandth.

Never mind that I’m 1% of his readers (or more) and that’s all I stop by to see.

• Angelo's Inner Voice

May 16, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Actually, I’d be willing to bet that the majority of readers read the headline and go right to the comments, skipping Kyle’s noise altogether. I know I do.

(On top of that, I NEVER click on the surveys, and am still able to get right to the posts.)

2. fuck the blacks

May 15, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Who wants to watch a sport where a bunch of big lipped criminal chimps like Andrew niggins heave a ball at each other like theyre gangsters?

• CLAP YA HANDS EVERYBODY 4 TANKADELPHIA 76ERS

May 15, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Calm down racist Flyer fan,the world doesn’t revolve around hockey you drunken moron.

• I think most people would rather watch their college teams of the City Six or Big Five than watch the sixers. The only sixer fans are people who went to school outside of the Philly area, inner city blacks, wiggers, and mud sharks.

• So by your logic,all white people who attend Sixer games are wiggers(GTFOH) .

• …Or people who went to college outside of Philly. Clearly you are a product of the Philadelphia School District.

• Well, I’ll be a (porch) monkey’s uncle!

• Skinny Jeans For Fat Guys

May 15, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Racist much.

3. …..kacle……..

4. Angelo Cataldi

May 15, 2014 at 5:56 pm

KYLE SNOTTTT!! YOU WORTHLESS PUDDLE OF LIQUID DOG SHIT. How DARE you ban me from this sorry ass excuse of a website. What? You think Im too busy finger blasting RHE@ HUGHS in her loose infected bloodcunt to realize that you tried to ban me? Well guess what buster, im back with a vengeance. Im going tp blow ejaculatte so deep down your dogs throat right before be bites my penis off, that it will come right out of his asshole into REEUH HEWS mangled mouth because she eats out canine asshole all the time. Then, Im going to spray red diarretic in your moms cunnt. Go fuck yourself kyle you horsham living shit eater.

5. Comments on wrong post

May 15, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Michael Sam’s new show: Queer guy takes it in the brown eye…on camera! Seriously, who is this guy think he is, gay Kim Kardashian?

• I like how this commenter pokes fun at a gay dude while his avatar pic features a TV show character that was famous for “playing gay”. RIP Jack Tripper

6. Cinna. Dan Griffoni

May 15, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Mmmmmmmmmm Girl! Look at that six pack. I’d like to be the sweat towel to wipe that thing down!

7. CLAP YA HANDS EVERYBODY 4 TANKADELPHIA 76ERS

May 15, 2014 at 6:35 pm

2014-2015 Sixers starting lineup:

Pg-Michael Carter Williams
    Sg-James Young
    Sf-Andrew Wiggins
    Pf-Thaddeus Young
    C-Nerlens Noel

• I watched 95% of Kentucky’s games (I’m actually a fan) and I’m not sure you’re going to want James Young. Or at least not starting right away anyway unless you want to lose a lot again. He is a TERRIBLE passer, zero B-ball IQ, not quick (so probably a SF, not SG), streaky shooter, and plays zero D. Gary Harris is probably a safer pick as, at the very least, he can defend a little at the next level and is actually a SG.

That said, James Young’s poster dunk against UCONN in the NCAA Final though still gives me erections.

Question: Would anyone trade both their first round picks (where ever they fall) and anyone on the roster not named MCW or Noel (Thad?) for the #1 pick?

• The Sixers will trade roty MCW for more draft picks . By trading away another overated pg, Sam Hinkie will rob another franchise of more draft picks. 76er fans will be looking at the best Iineup that has ever been assembled during my pathetic life.

8. David “Skywalker” Thompson had a 50 inch vertical, but not much of an NBA career. Takes more than jumping and dunking ability to improve the team around you.

• David Thompson’s career was ruined because of heavy cocaine use.

Had not Mr. Thompson engaged in the usage of the nose candy,he most certainly would’ve enjoyed a borderline HOF career.

9. WTF I’m only worth some bullshit video comment on an unrelated post? I thought we had something, Kyle! Now I’m never going to let you hem my meat drapes.

10. The Preakness is in less than 24 hours. How the fuck am I supposed to give you all bad advice if I can’t type the word H0RSE?

Seriously, I’m chomping at the bit here. You know, with my jaw. And my gums. And my molars. And incisors. Both central and lateral. I’m even artificially whitening them. I get the bleach from Michael Sam’s boyfriend’s ass crack.

11. Kyle, I think you need to come to the realization that you are a massive hypocrite. You act like the comments about K@cie were so out of line and offensive yet you had problem making a post showing multiple pictures of Asche and Biddle’s girlfriends and pretty much invited us to tell you which one we’d rather bang.

Great work. You’re probably now just as big of a hypocrite and your idol Mike Miss. Congrats.

12. Rhea Hughes and Kacie McDonnell are 2 major Horse-faced jackasses.

Question: Which of them is running in the Preakness, and which one is working in the stables as a “handler”?

13. Marshall Harris

May 16, 2014 at 5:01 am

Outbound- MCW and Thad

Incoming- Dante Exum,Shabazz Napier,Cleanthony Early ,Adreian Payne,Patrick Young.

14. O’s it me or does k-c McDonnel have a “I got a smelly vagina” look to her?
    She better watch out this weekend, me & pat the bat will be in town to find out

15. Mikey Miss' misguided liberal racism

May 16, 2014 at 7:36 am

It’s the extra tendon they have in their calf.

P.s. Who’s got a bigger dong? Michael Sam, Bron Bron, or Ryan Howard ? ( totes no homo) I’m just asking for a freind.

16. poo poo, pee pee

17. Mike Miss The Messiah

May 16, 2014 at 8:09 am

Mike Miss is trying to get an award from the NAACP and the gays

18. Sonny Hill's Ghost

May 16, 2014 at 11:16 am

I’m going to be thinking “Andrew Bynum” every time I hear or see Andrew Wiggins’ name.