Shady Has the 7th Best MVP Odds, Foles Has 9th

Photo Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports

Photo Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports

Well, they aren’t 7th and 9th on the list, but if you look at the odds only, I’m pretty sure my math is at least arguably on point: Bovada LV has released their NFL MVP odds for this coming season, and the top sixteen players are listed below:

Peyton Manning 3/1
Robert Griffin III 25/1
LeSean McCoy 25/1
Adrian Peterson 25/1
Calvin Johnson 25/1
Matt Ryan 33/1
Nick Foles 40/1

The only players with better odds than McCoy are Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Luck, Cutler, and Stafford. Among those, I’d probably bump those last two down a bit, but hey, I’m not an oddsmaker. Shady is tied at 25/1 odds with Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, and a couple of other quarterbacks. Foles’ 40/1 (and no, that’s not a measurement!) puts him on the list as the QB with the 13th best odds. He’s still “untested” and hasn’t yet shown a full season’s work, but after last year’s performance, I thought he’d at least be higher than Matt Ryan.

1. yeah no. by that logic I’m probably 30th best odds to win mvp considering after the top 100 players they all have basically the same odds.

2. Good bet is rg3

3. Kyle's camel toe

July 8, 2014 at 11:49 am

What the fuck kinda math were you taught. Foles is 16th by any measure of the above odds. Because a bunch of guys are tied at 1/25 doesn’t mean they’re all one guy, idiot.

4. Jim's 3rd grade math teacher

July 8, 2014 at 12:12 pm

/shoots self in face

5. Jim, jim, jim….. Wow you really do write the most pointless shit. Go write for a blog about indie movies and owl sweaters you hipster nut sack

6. Dude you need to go back to 2nd grade math.

7. Game manager Nick Fools aint got no shot in hell to be MVP. Napolian Dynamite will have a sophmore slump — Eagles record 8-8 — put some $$ down on that Jimbo

• Same guy who thought Vick would take them to the Super Bowl in 2011 and 2012.

Keep drinking that skunky beer, Skippy.

• Listen up One second and done in the bedroom, Vick was all that in 2010. MVP in my book and Cooper should of came back and caught that pass against the pack in the playoffs. Wh*te boy probably did that on purpose to keep M V down. Now get back in the kitchen one and done and make me a snack

• He fumbled 11 times in 2010 ALONE. Get your head in the game and quit blaming the cr@cker for all your woes. If Foles looked more like Andre 3000 than N.D. maybe you’d be sucking him off right now. Waste.

• Get over it f@iry and stats do not tell the whole story. Lets talk about his rushing yards — now thats what i am talking about and how many l@dies he treated himself too. I am excited to watch him with the Jets this year.

• Hey SkipJack… shut the fuck up.

• +1

• Whiskers The Cat

July 8, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Finally, someone puts SkipJack in his place. He’s been talking too much sh*t for far too long. #FireJim #SkipJackRacist

• @Jim Mother — i would love to sucker punch you Delco style — get the F off this site or i will block your I P address

• Nick Foles is gonna have a sophomore slump in his third year in the league? Wow, that’s amazing. That seems like it’s really difficult to do.

8. I have no words for how utterly and ridiculously horrible your math is. You seriously don’t have the slightest clue. I dislike you a lot.

9. Jim, I don’t understand..

Are you really just a made up ploy by Kyle to increase traffic by purposely creating the dumbest shit with blatant mistakes just for comment fuel?

If not you are a fucking huge retard.

There are 16 people on that list including Nick Foles, being tied for a spot doesn’t make you one person you fucking mongoloid.

• Jim's shaved butthole

July 8, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle didn’t catfish all of us and Jim is just the most annoying creation ever.

10. In sports talk radio news....

July 8, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Tony Bruno should be rehired by the douchebags at 97.5 ASAP.

Sorry but Harry Mayes and Nick Kayal are boring as hell to listen to,and the sooner Bruno is brought back the better.

I miss Bruno’s enthusiasm on that show because with Harry it’s like he’s permanently hung over.and is just trying to get through his measly 2hr shift.

And Kayal,let’s just say he is the equivalent of the sports radio’s version of the D-league.

• I know. 97.5 is like a pirate radio station. So lame, while WIP kills ‘em each ratings book.

• Steve from KOP

July 8, 2014 at 2:47 pm

The program director at 97.5 the fanatic is beside himself.knowing that he replaced Bruno with Nick Kayal(LMAO).

I only listen to Matt Lombardo and the Joe guy at night anyways,because the rest of the lineup on the fanatic is an embarrassment to Philly sports and talk radio.

For the most part.I’ve taken my listening talents back to 94WIP.

• 10-12 sucks now.

MM interview with RAJ was great

11. Jim, your math is not on point and your writing is terrible.

12. Anthony Gargano's Fake Fat Laugh

July 8, 2014 at 4:09 pm

#firejim

13. Hinkie left a stinky

July 8, 2014 at 4:56 pm

The funny thing is Kyle would write a full page article about the math skills of Howard Eskin, Dave Murphy, or any of the Flyers beat guys if they pulled this shit.

14. So there are seven guys with better odds than McCoy, and you even went through the trouble of listing them. Yet you still came to the conclusion that he has the seventh best odds? Are you actually mentally handicapped? Does Kyle get a tax credit or something for hiring a special child?