Flyers Look Limp in 4-0 Loss

No Events Available
Spread
Moneyline
Total

Bobrovsky_girlfriend

Perhaps all the partying in Costa Rica and All-Star Game distractions were too much for the Flyers to recover from, as they lost to the Lightning in miserable fashion, 4-0.

Bob was pulled after allowing three goals in the first period. But don't fret, folks. This all fits into the Bob Sex Corollary.

Last time the Flyers had a break (over Christmas), Bob flew early to Vancouver so he could join his girlfriend, Olga, for a holiday sex romp. Olga can't get an American visa, but Canada is no problem.

In his first appearance after leaving Olga- December 31st against Anaheim- Bob let in four goals in a loss. Last night was no different. Bob allowed three first period goals, after coming off of a weekend in Toronto with 'ol Olgy.

See that, it's just the post-Olga blues. He'll bounce back. He didn't let up more than two goals for the entire month of January- dude needs to rest up, yo.

Stevie Why has the real story here. Or you can watch the video highlights, after the jump.

Interesting note- the Flyers' team plane was the only one to land at Philly International Airport between 12:41 A.M. and 5:29 A.M.

• Bobert Smith February 2, 2011 at 10:39 am

Liam McPoyle looked like he had all of his talent sucked out of him during the All-Star break by Olga.

• Defenestrate Wheels February 2, 2011 at 10:59 am

well played Bobert, well played

• whshockey February 2, 2011 at 1:16 pm

haha seriously, McPolye needs a glass of warm milk

• Bobert Smith February 2, 2011 at 1:47 pm

By the Vanilla Ice theory on plagiarism, they are completely different. See how mine says talent and yours says goalie? Totally different.

• Bobert Smith February 2, 2011 at 1:48 pm

P.S., I missed that gem of yours in that thread. You could always take it as “truly twisted minds think alike”.

• Iron Balls McGinty February 2, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I see your point. True, by the VITOP.
    His goalie-ness IS his talent! Hence the getting pulled after 1p.
    And how dare you call me mind twisted when I don’t even have one! I only got the head in me pants.
    And I’m sorry about my other comment in the newer post. (Maybe…)

• Iron Balls McGinty February 2, 2011 at 2:25 pm

“I only got the head in me pants.”
    And that ain’t working right now.
    F*BLEEP*ck this f*BLEEP*cking hangover! And I don’t recommend being three sheets to the wind with a loadful of allergy meds in the bloodstream.

• Bobert Smith February 2, 2011 at 2:33 pm

I thought that you were typing with an Irish accent, seeing as your last name is McGinty and all. Nevertheless, all is fair in love, war, and internets.

• Ih8Negadelphians February 2, 2011 at 4:57 pm

They haven’t beaten Tampon Bay all year. They must not match up well with them and hopefully we avoid them in the playoff. I hate losing to teams from a crap sports area like Tampon Bay.

• Cheap Coach Bags March 3, 2011 at 3:38 am

Keep going forward, even in the tough time, and never give up