It hath arrived. The ’11 ‘offs.
Couple of quick notes:
– Meet Cole Hamels, Carlos Ruiz, Shane Victorino, Pete Rose, and Steve Carlton this Saturday at the King of Prussia Mall. Get tickets here.
– Game 1 Flyers playoff tickets for UNDER $75.
– $15 gets you $30 worth of food and drink from Red Zone Restaurant and Sports Bar in Old City. Perfect for watching Flyers playoff games. Do it.
– Villanova may not be joining the Big East for football.
– Jayson Werth thinks we still like him.
– Pirates fan got tased on Saturday.
– The Flyers’ plan for Buffalo.
– Our friends from LaSalle interviewed Vince Papale, a man living off of nothing more than moderate success.
– Pete Rose owed almost a million dollars in taxes.
– “E” might buy the Mets.
– Cole Hamels booed Adam Eaton, too.