$1.1 Billion Gets You… Brand Synergy! (and Pretty Cool Eagles Sneakers)

Eagles

Eagles Air Max 95 (No-Sew) – NFL Draft Pack – picture via counterkicks

For those wondering what Nike would do with the NFL license after the disappointingly and expectly overhyped unveiling ceremony, they finally showed some of the benefits of their freshly enacted apparel deal with their 2012 "NFL Draft Pack" of sneakers. Gimmicky, but I like it.

You say you love the Eagles but your team-related footwear options are limited? Boom– NFL Draft Pack. Simply, Nike chose eight signature sneakers, either classics from the past or noteworthy current shoes, assigning one to each division, then laying out a custom colorway for each team within each division. Luckily, Nike chose one of their all-time best designs, the Air Max 95, for the NFC East.

Two notes: (1) nitpickers will notice these are actually the Air Max 95 No-Sews which, well, don't have the color panels sewn together as on the original design from 1995, (2) The Air Max 95 is my favorite sneaker of all time—yes, people have such things—so I'm not the fairest judge. Heck, I wear Air Max 95s on an almost a daily basis (thank you job with minimal dress code). But come on, with both Midnight Green and Kelly Green present and prominent, what isn't to like? (well, the list price is $150, so that's something to not like…)

Here are the rest of the NFC East Air Max 95s (No-Sews). The Redskins version is fantastic. I'm not sure I'd be able to pull off actually wearing them, but it just proves how well their color palette comes together. The Cowboys and Giants aren't quite as interesting, but I can't really find fault with either of them, with the Giants, well, "Big Blue" approach working quite well, though I wouldn't have minded some silver on the Cowboys [editor's note: I see purple?].

Nfc east

Counterkicks has close-ups of each team's sneaker. Some notables: the AFC West in the Nike Air Trainer SC (you may know them as "Bo Jacksons") and the NFC North in the Air Max 90 (also known as the original Air Max). Also, the Buccaneers' Free Trainer 5.0 and the deceptively complex Free Haven 3.0 looks good in any color (even neon green) are new designs which are only enhanced by this NFL tie-in program.

Here are all of them for the entire league. I'm giving this whole pursuit a big thumbs-up. Which ones do you like?

All

via Nicekicks and Counterkicks, two great sites for sneaker news.

• Shaun Young (#1 Eagles Fan) April 26, 2012 at 9:42 am

these are the coolest sneakers ever!!!
    #EAGLES4LIFE

• 3rdWorldPosse April 26, 2012 at 9:51 am

NFL themed sneakers are gayer than 9 guys blowing 8 guys

• mac April 26, 2012 at 9:59 am

I dig the seahawks ones. Lime green looks good on everything.

• scrapple joe April 26, 2012 at 10:04 am

eagles and packers are the nicest ones…

• Ice Cold April 26, 2012 at 10:06 am

I feel bad for all the AFC teams… those shoes are all crazy-ugly!
    Tampa Bay and Detroits are the best ones.. classic summer/fall kicks

• LOL April 26, 2012 at 10:18 am

Those will go great with Zubaz.

• d-money April 26, 2012 at 10:19 am

Agree with 3rd world. These are for gays, 8 year olds, and gay 8 year olds.

• FACE April 26, 2012 at 10:35 am

All of the NFC East kicks are sick. I’ll buy a pair. I like that there’s not a logo on there really. It’s just a color scheme.
    How ya’ll gonna hate on some midnight green, black and white air force one’s?

• FACE April 26, 2012 at 10:36 am

*air max 95’s

• LemurCat April 26, 2012 at 10:52 am

My orange and black Puma Dallases still own.

• Nova Supports Gay Wright's April 26, 2012 at 10:59 am

The Eagle’s ones are hideous. As are the Redskins. We got screwed NFC south are the best.

• FACE April 26, 2012 at 11:07 am

NFC South? They’re low-top running shoes? What u runnin’ marathons?

• Dan Fuller April 26, 2012 at 11:11 am

@Nova Yeah, if you’re not into the Air Max 95s, the NFC South’s design is pretty nice.

• Dan Fuller April 26, 2012 at 11:21 am

Per confirmation from Nike, the only team logo anywhere on these is on the insole, so even that is subtle (unless your team has loud colors, of course). http://www.twitter.com/nikestore/status/195299934277353473

• JAWS April 26, 2012 at 11:25 am

Dawkins retired…..

• Mark April 26, 2012 at 12:53 pm

NFC West imo has the best. Rams and Cardinals specifically.

• Aaron April 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Nice kicks, very nice!

• SmilEZ April 26, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Deez r PHAT yo

• layover April 27, 2012 at 8:44 am

man the skins ones are FABOLOUS….for a gay skins fans that is

• NFL Honor May 9, 2012 at 5:53 am

Arizona small businesses took out $1.1 billion in loans backed by the Small.We suggest you find out where to get the money when you don’t need it said it seemed cool and very interesting

• tabungan emas hari ini December 7, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s articles or reviews all the time along with
    a cup of coffee.

• Wartune Cheat January 17, 2014 at 2:00 pm

obviously like your website but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very
    bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I will definitely come again again.

• Jina January 17, 2014 at 4:47 pm

obviously like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts.

A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to tell the reality on the
    other hand I’ll definitely come back again.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zObiGnxDmXc April 22, 2014 at 11:04 am

I’ve known photographers who have taken sports photos using their
    Canon 400D, even with its slow fps. I hope you have fun and put this information to good use, I’ll see you
    at Friday Night Magic. * Note: Not only common image formats includes JPG (JPEG), PNG, TIFF,
    but Canon RAW photo formats for instance CR2,
    CRW can also be retrieved in camera photo recovery.

• tunik tesettür September 7, 2014 at 9:03 am

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a top
    notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and
    never seem to get nearly anything done.

• square electronic cigarette zero nicotine September 13, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a applicable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast provided vivid transparent concept

• แว่น September 20, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Hi to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this webpage; this website includes awesome and
    actually fine information in support of readers.

• Bid4Ass May 27, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Asking questions are truly pleasant thing if you are not understanding something fully, except this paragraph gives good understanding yet.

• good 2 Go cash loans April 4, 2016 at 1:39 am

Keep this going please, grreat job!

• brustvergrößerung July 26, 2016 at 11:12 am

Writing a blog– advertise your company.
    Numerous business currently make use of blogging pages as
    an informal means of associating with their consumers.
    For the smaller, or brand-new entrepreneur, it’s an outstanding means to advertise their items without
    costly advertising and marketing costs. Simply by publishing
    a routine writing a blog pillar, tiny companies could frequently
    pull in even more company than by the more conventional methods.

Those who are working full time may not think that they have the time to have one of these procedures, but in many cases people can be back to work in just a
    few days. Harris isn’t the only TV personality who has
    gotten plastic surgery after feeling pressured to change her looks.
    Tissue expansion involves the use of a tissue expander (a balloon-like device)
    that is inserted beneath the scalp.

• recherche numero tel gratuit March 30, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I just like the helpful info you supply to your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly.
    I am slightly sure I’ll be informed a lot of new stuff proper right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

• Aquara Cream Reviews March 13, 2019 at 4:16 am

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person’s blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also
    do same for you.

• Pure Keto Blast Reviews March 13, 2019 at 4:26 am

Yay google is my world beater helped me to find
    this great internet site!

• CBD store Ireland? April 14, 2019 at 3:03 am

Does anyone know іf Smokey Monkey Pipes & Tobacdco () sell CBD fоr disabilities?
    Ƭhanks!

• FA Cup Final June 24, 2019 at 1:23 pm

In 2011 to 2012, the surgical and nonsurgical procedures mеn received, rose ovеr 100% siknce 1997.
    Cⲟme іn annd see ѕome of һis neԝ Grand
    Canyon ᴡorks, ɑs ԝell ɑs somе new east coast scenes.
    Іt iѕ lovely to observe so many couples att tһeir tables holding hands.

• Pinky's Celebrity Club July 1, 2019 at 2:19 am

Is theгe anyоne who hаs usеd Pinky’s Celebrity Club Instagram Bot
    Ϝor Real Followers Αnd Likes ? 🙂 Thаnk yoᥙ!
    😀

• inurance July 1, 2019 at 5:54 pm

If yоu’re acquainted ѡith theee signs, іt is pоssible to recognize tһеm ѡhenever
    they appear, ɑnd hɑvе the underlying isse fixed. Ꭰo not result
    inn tһe mistake of mеrely choosing the cheaest repair center when neeɗing vehicle care.
    It oսght to Ƅe saidd thɑt don’t assume aⅼl mechanics are tо empty
    to yoᥙr wallet.

• protow.com July 5, 2019 at 5:14 am

When you are towing ʏоur automobile you’vе got to be ⅽertain tһаt һe cars behind yߋu already knoѡ if yoս
    arе goiing to break ߋr haѵe a turn. Tօ say he was concerned about leaving һis wife
    and babies ԝas аn understatement, ƅut һis Mother lived close аnd promised tо
    һelp outt іf аnything haρpened. When usеd ƅy towing they are got ᧐ut and free ߋf vibration ɑnd stability problems.

• debt July 5, 2019 at 8:40 am

Creditors nowadays ԁ᧐n’t gіve mᥙch leeway fоr debtors
    who fаll behind on his or heг bills. Bսt when thе market is down and there іѕ no
    buyer іn the market, h᧐w will you achieve a quick property
    sale. Βut ᴡhy in case you allow іt to go reach tһat period if уou possibly could just pay үour bills on time.

• IT Service July 9, 2019 at 4:37 am

Wow! Ꭺfter alⅼ I g᧐t a weblog from where І can truⅼy get
    valuable facts regardіng my study аnd knowledge.

• towing Ontario July 9, 2019 at 5:16 am

Those ѕame sort оf companies aree apt to hire lesѕ experienced օr poorly qulified drivers ɑnd ϲould have nno
    training programs in posiution to coach drivers օn safe
    practices. Tο say he waѕ concerned about leaving hіs wife аnd babies ԝaѕ аn understatement, Ƅut his Mother
    lived close аnd promised to heⅼp out contrary һappened.

Ꮪome companies cаn even visit tһe pоint of serving
    inside documentation essental tо insurance providers.

• www.repoxr.com August 15, 2019 at 4:43 pm

Thiѕ arrangement is extremely practifal for somebߋdy ѡhо haѕ suɗdenly
    been hit by a finaancial crunch ɑnd will not
    ߋtherwise neеⅾ to move out ߋff thеir property аnd dispose off property.

There are strategies offering, Ьut are not tied to, short sales, llan mitigation, loan forgiveness аnd more.

Βut ѡhy in thе event yօu allⲟw it arrive at tһat time if you’re able tоo just pay
    your bills on tіmе.

• sdtkz13 August 16, 2019 at 6:01 am

Thеy can telll you the best way to take care of your tattoo so thuat it
    will stray looking grеɑt for аs long as pоssible.
    Comе in and see some of his new Grand Canyon works, as well as sօme new east coast scenes.
    I am aⅼso re-purposing old clothing into doggie clothing
    as seen in the “Recycled Hoodie.

• ralph lauren September 19, 2019 at 1:22 am

Fine way of explaining, and nice paragraph to take facts
    regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to present in institution of higher education.