A Moment with Marcus: Marcus Vick Has an Opinion on the George Zimmerman Trial

Kyle Scott - July 11, 2013

Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 2.34.55 PM
Marcus Vick, who is sympathic toward Aaron Hernandez’s current hardship stemming from the alleged fact that he killed at least one guy, has an opinion on the George Zimmerman trial. It goes like this:

Zimmerman better get 30+ years in prison. If my brother had to do 2 years it’s a must. Not self defense when u chase down an innocent kid. He could’ve fired warning shots!!! I hope the homies in the BIG house go bananas on his racist ass. A dogs life means more than a humans? Or a black person life huh?

I’m not sure firing warning shots would have been the best alternative for Zimmerman, who will soon learn whether homies will be going bananas on his racist ass.

This has been A Moment with Marcus.

• Big Balls Chip July 11, 2013 at 2:46 pm

This site is on fire today. Too much hilarity for my heart handle. Marcus, thanks for being you.

• Rodney Dangerfield July 11, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Who here has seen marcus vicks twitter video of him making his skank hooker wife do the walk of shame

• Juan Hung Lo July 11, 2013 at 4:13 pm

no respect, no respect!

• T July 11, 2013 at 2:55 pm

he is such a piece of shit

• Oh the Humanity July 11, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I can’t wait til marcus does 5-10 in the clink. Vick’s money will keep this animal in line for only so long.

• Tony Toni Tone July 11, 2013 at 2:57 pm

is that video still available?

• Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Nice of Marcus to take a break from being a career criminal to fill us in on his thoughts.

• White boy July 11, 2013 at 3:02 pm

I wonder if I got shot (i’m white) and killed by a black man, who would come to my rescue and seek justice. I don’t think theres a white jesse jackson or al sharpton to stand behind my family

• FACE July 11, 2013 at 3:04 pm

You wouldn’t need anyone. They’d be held without bail and convicted rather quickly without any press or media attention.

• White boy July 11, 2013 at 3:05 pm

thats a good thing then

• Port Richmond July 11, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Or the white baby shot to death in Georgia that the media conveniently “forgot” about

• Worley's Hot Piece of Ass July 11, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Regardless of the money his brother has, seeing posts of marcus vick like this always makes me feel better about myself.

• Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Safe to assume #5 has caught Mike’s herpes from constantly blowing his meal ticket brother

• FACE July 11, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Marcus Vick should not give his opinion on anything. Ever.

Where is the real Marcus Vick commenting on here and saying something like “psh, he aint let me hole five hunnet”? That guy cracks me up.

Aaron Hernandez was stupid. If you want to get away with murder, just do it in Florida. Their state prosecutors can’t win a case. Casey Anthony walked and they completely fucked this trial up and this guy will probably walk too. Unreal.

• Just me July 11, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I guess my first thought while on my back getting my head bashed in would be to fire warning shots, you know, right before my brains got splatterd on the ground. Not saying Zimmerman didn’t instigate the fight, or is innocent, but we’ll see what the jury decides. I wouldn’t want to live in Florida when that verdict is read.

• Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 3:19 pm

You probably don’t want to live there anyway unless you’re loaded. Outside of the beaches it’s like Kensington fucked Arkansas and birthed a Caribbean bastard with a learning disorder.

• Big Balls Chip July 11, 2013 at 3:57 pm

You can’t get your brains splattered on the ground by an unarmed teenage unless you’re a pussy wannabe cop who profiles people based on how they look. Are you allowed to start a fight with a kid in Florida and then shoot him when you’re getting your ass whooped?

• Port Richmond July 11, 2013 at 4:17 pm

But I bet you’re in favor of profiling at the airport though, right?

• Florida Guy July 12, 2013 at 1:14 pm

But there isn’t any evidence that GZ started the fight.

• Paula Deen July 11, 2013 at 3:14 pm

man FUCK marcus vick

• Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Marcus, Billy Ray Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan’s mom and Paulina Gretzky stranded on a desert island without people to leech off of would be a great reality show (until Marcus repeatedly raped all three((which would take about 4 minutes))).

• FACE July 11, 2013 at 3:18 pm

bwahahahahahaha

• Candy from the Oak July 11, 2013 at 3:18 pm

I hope a rainbow of Skittles comes raining down when he’s found innocent

• Big Balls Chip July 11, 2013 at 3:59 pm

God, I’ve always wanted that to actually happen.

• Davis July 11, 2013 at 3:20 pm

marcus vick is straight up retarded…like clinically tested, confirmed, and written in a medical journal somewhere as a case study type retarded

• Uncle Meat July 11, 2013 at 3:43 pm

What a piece of crap! Ok, so he defends a minority in Hernandez when he’s accused of murder (with pretty damning, but still circumstantial, evidence), but goes against another minority (Zimmerman, a Hispanic), when HE’S accused of murder. Hmmm…. Wonder why… In MV’s eyes, did Zimmerman murder someone who was “MORE” of a minority, in a black kid? All I know is, I saw the pics of the back of Z’man’s head, and there was a decent amount of blood on it.

• Port Richmond July 11, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Zimmerman is half white. When you’re half white and get elected President, the white part gets canceled out. When you’re charged with murder, you’re fully white

• Big Balls Chip July 11, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Can’t tell if you’re an idiot or a troll.

• Port Richmond July 12, 2013 at 12:38 am

Neither. I’m explaining media bias, while you’re a stupid cunt who can’t refute my statement, so you resort to calling me an idiot or a troll

• Steve July 11, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Kovalchuk retired – heard it from Steve first. Suck it.

• Sosna July 11, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Wants to be with his family. What a faggot

• Sosna July 11, 2013 at 4:00 pm

The blacks want this Zimmerman cat to be white so bad. Isn’t he a Mexican?

• Sosna July 11, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Imagine the riots when he’s found innocent

• Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Safe to assume they’ll be some new flatscreens in the ghetto regardless of the verdict

• Crucify Wheels July 11, 2013 at 4:41 pm

there’ll* be. I’m as dumb as Marcus. Lemme hold fi hunnert.

• Aaron July 11, 2013 at 4:48 pm

This guy is such a joke. Period.

• Tara July 11, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Marcus Vick is a piece of garbage. His brother took part in the sadistic killing of dogs with no remorse until he got caught. Mike Vick served his time but I feel the NFL should have banned him for life. I don’t know what happened during the confrontation between Zimmerman and Martin but if Martin was white then Vick would not be defending him. Who is the racist ass Marcus

• ThePhillyFlash July 12, 2013 at 6:36 am

Ahh, the wit and wisdom of Marcus. Once again, somewhere, Michael is cringing like nobody’s business and wishing he were an only child.

• Fuck Trayvon Martin July 12, 2013 at 7:27 am

@Big Balls Chip….You are and asshole. Yes he may have been a wanna be cop, but he was in the neighborhood watch and if you in the neighborhood watch and you see somebody in the neighborhood that you never seen before, or course you will go see what he is up to, that kid was a peice of shit and there has been no break ins in that neighborhood ever since the “unarmed teenager” was “profiled”. So let George go home and make him a real cop….

• MeatMamula July 12, 2013 at 8:03 am

What? No…wasn’t Trayvons just an innocent little 12 yr old boy?! Zimmerman probably going to end up getting convicted of Manslaughter just to appease the public…some fn Justice system we have. The friggin’ DOJ was down there coordinating protests after the incident, wtf?!

• Del Suzuki October 18, 2013 at 2:07 am

First time visit here and have your fantastic report. May I’ve a copy of the post?

• Rashad Kahler October 29, 2013 at 3:45 am

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to deliver up. I offer the thoughts above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up where crucial thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impression of just a moment�s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

• Cheryl N. Garcia May 5, 2014 at 4:29 am

We simply desire to share it with you the fact that I’m just inexperienced to blog posting and really valued your webpage. Very possible I am prone to save your web post . You absolutely have impressive article material. Be Grateful For it for swapping with us your internet report.

• my ideal wedding December 25, 2015 at 3:28 pm

Hi, I want to subscribe for this webpage to obtain newest updates, therefore where can i
    do it please assist.

• dychaussursonboutique.fr February 4, 2016 at 9:48 am

Chaussons Fourrés Polaires Esquimaux Jacquard
    dychaussursonboutique.fr http://www.dychaussursonboutique.fr/

• パーカー 5th インジェニュイティ スリム S11202742 ブラックラバーPGT【送料無料・名 April 1, 2016 at 6:19 pm

When some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

• チタンネックレス ミルフイユ エンブレム TM-02-Aプラチナ【送料込/送料無料】【ポイント10å April 3, 2016 at 5:09 am

You could certainly see your expertise in the article you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

• 【★1台限りのアウトレット特価!!】 Roland (ローランド) Octapad SPD-30 【電子ドラムパッド】【送料 April 3, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!