Add Albert Breer to List of A-Holes

Must be football season. Enter NFL.com columnist Albert Breer to the hate list.

Breer, responding to this video on The Big Lead, offered up the following:

Screen Shot 2013-09-16 at 1.17.30 PM

Good one, sir.

You’d think that, at some point, we could add KC, or Cleveland, or San Francisco, as the punchline to these jokes. But nah, blowhards like Breer can continue taking the low-hanging fruit.

• Breer Muscles September 16, 2013 at 1:47 pm

I hear you that the Philly fan bashing is stale, but I think he went there due to the Reid connection. See what he did there? So, I can see why he trotted it out…

• Chris September 16, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Not just the Reid connection but the taser connection. These things usually piss me off but this one doesn’t bother me a whole lot honestly.

• Big Balls Chip September 16, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I think this guy is one of those network “insider” hacks. Weird though because he never has any news to break. So, what exactly does he do?

• Six Super Bowls, Five World Series, Three Stanley Cups September 16, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Kyle. We all know most cities have a small percentage of animals in their sports fan base. But, c’mon man. You, I, and the rest of the world knows that Philly elevates it to an art form.

When KC, Cleveland, and San Francisco can boast of an obese, drunken young man sticking his fingers down his throat during a baseball game and vomitting on an 11 year old girl, then the rest of the world will consider letting off the pedal a bit with you people. Until then, you all just need to deal with it.

• The Philly Drunk September 16, 2013 at 2:06 pm

How bout putting people in coma’s for a year? NAAAAAH, let’s forget about that. Or how bout dumping beer on players in the act of catching a ball? NAAAAAH, let’s forget about that. Or how bout running onto the field jumping umpires? NAAAAAH, let’s forget about that, the throwing snow balls at santa thing is too much fun.

• Six Super Bowls, Five World Series, Three Stanley Cups September 16, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Touché! I stand corrected. I had forgotten about those incidents! You have provided ample evidence to the fact that Philly sports fans are the filthiest miscreants on the planet.

• The Philly Drunk September 16, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Touché! I stand corrected. I had forgotten about those incidents! You have provided ample evidence to the fact that Philly sports fans are *not* the filthiest miscreants on the planet.

CORRECTED AND YOU’RE WELCOME

• The Philly Drunk September 16, 2013 at 2:48 pm

and Please, let’s not ever forget about this incident….security guards fingers getting ripped off

As Pirates security supervisor Joseph Risher was escorting her out of the right field gate, Ms. George’s unidentified boyfriend assaulted him and ran off. Ms. George jumped on the guard’s back and started to pull him backward, the complaint says.

Her father joined in the attack, pushing him up against a fence.

“While defending himself, Mr. Risher got his left hand caught on the fence, and when he was pulled by both (defendants) his left middle finger was ripped off at the second knuckle and was hanging by a piece of skin,” Detective Rende wrote in the complaint.

• The Philly Drunk September 16, 2013 at 2:54 pm

How about a security guard getting his finger ripped off in PNC park?

• Six Super Bowls, Five World Series, Three Stanley Cups September 16, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Say it a third time! Nice try, princess. Those two were from Greensburg. That would be like someone from Harrisburg acting up at a Phillies game, and people blaming Philly.

You people are filthy low lives. You know it. The world knows it. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Please do try again.

Nice try, though! You get an E for effort.

• Chris September 16, 2013 at 6:35 pm

He was from New Jersey. I refuse to claim ownership of or responsibility for him.

• Joe Papa September 16, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Will never understand how the tough macho fans in Philly have such thin skin based on a joke.

• ThePhillyFlash September 16, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Yo, Kyle! Do you expect anything less? C’mon now! We are too easy a target for all the brainless talking heads and poison pen hefting scriptuals out there.

• Ryno September 16, 2013 at 5:30 pm

He did not get tased once, he had the taser out and pulled the trigger which gives off that sound. That is it. Love the people who just want to video tape someone resisting arrest by saying “its my right”….get a life losers.

• Alpha Brain September 16, 2013 at 6:05 pm

It’s actually kind of odd to see a KC fan acting retarded like that. They are usually one of the classiest fanbases in all of sports (Well Chiefs fans are, Idk if I can say the same for the Royals), and Joe Rogan said that they are one of the best cities in America (And he’s been in every city in America so it must be true).

Still can’t wait for the Eagles to kick their teeth in Thursday, even though I have tremendous respect for their organization.

• tyrone September 16, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Whats that Joe rogan

• Bob's Big Boy September 17, 2013 at 10:35 am

God is there anything worse than “It’s my right” guy. The worst part of this video is not the guy on the ground is the idiot filming that keeps telling security “It’s my right to film this” shut the fuck up

• Lee September 18, 2013 at 11:10 am

Six Superbowls, etc. – dude, I lived in Pittsburgh for five years. You people are among some of the shittiest douchebag cocksuckers that have ever oozed up out of the primordial slime. Stupid, smug, and your shitbag fucking city can’t seem to keep an anchor business for more than three years.
    I remember when the Phillies were playing the Blue Jays in ’93. My friends spent the whole week rooting for the Jays, talking about how “yinz Phillies are gonna lose, go Blue Jays,” through their usual drunken stupor. Fucking scumbag city doesn’t even have a good restaurant. Fuck you, Pittsburgh, your fans are petty fucks who resent their big city enemies even though they’ve won more than any Philly team. I think your city’s inferiority complex comes from the fact that it’s filled with stupid fucks like yourself, moron.

• Oh the Humanity September 18, 2013 at 11:38 am

Lee is correct. Pittsburgh has nothing going for it but pro sports. pretty sad really.