Eagles Tickets are the Most Expensive of the Wild Card Round

TiqIQ - January 2, 2014

The Eagles are the only team to sellout their Wild Card game, because we’re awesome, Philadelphia. So what does that mean for tickets on the secondary market? Our friends at TiqIQ bring you this promotional post on ticket availability.

The Eagles-Saints game gets the prime time television spot usually given to the best matchup of the weekend and fans in Philadelphia planning on attending the game are treating it as such.

Philadelphia Eagles tickets for their Wild Card round game have an average price of $310 on the secondary market, which makes it the highest priced game of Wild Card Weekend. The game is 78.9% above the average price for Eagles home games at Lincoln Financial Field during the regular season. The regular season average is closer to the the current get-in price of $132 than to the average cost of a playoff ticket.

Remember, for the best deals on NFL tickets, NFL Playoff tickets and Super Bowl tickets, always visit TiqIQ.com.

• SH January 2, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Isn’t there a law that you have to label blog posts that are paid ads as such?

• Kyle Scott January 2, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Our friends at TiqIQ bring you this promotional post on ticket availability.

• Mike A January 2, 2014 at 1:27 pm

As a service to my fellow Eagles fans, I will give you a legit site that I’m not paid to promote nor have any involvement with…frontpagetickets.com and use the code “like” for an extra 5% off. Way cheaper than Stubhub and even nohiddenfeestickets.com

Now, a word from our sponsors.

• Shirtzz January 2, 2014 at 1:45 pm

So were you counting posts like this and others that exist purely for you to try to hock your shitty shirts as part of the supposed “10 posts a day every day” that you were patting yourself on the back about earlier today?

• Shirtzz January 2, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Also how hard is it to fix your fucking timestamps that have been off by an hour for weeks now?

• Saunders January 2, 2014 at 3:04 pm

I’d rather be in my warm house with the fireplace on with a platter of wings & a 6 pack any day over being with the white trash in
    18 degree weather down at the linc

• Jimmy Russell January 2, 2014 at 3:31 pm

sitting your fat ass on the couch eating wings, drinking beer, and watching football is a white trash’s ideal day. might wanna reevaluate yourself…

• Harry January 2, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Jimmy – your post makes no sense.

• The Philly Drunk January 2, 2014 at 7:12 pm

He meant NASCAR, not football.

• TrickyDickNixon January 2, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Hey everyone! It’s troll-jimmyHatt. I guess he’s a little bored watching the play girl channel. He’s the only guy who uses his old Kleenex as one of those sticky “wall walkers”. Now watch for a witty come back about my mother\grandmother\ sister. You’re an idiot who licks the floors in gloryholes. Buh bye baby bitch

• Jimmy Russell January 2, 2014 at 6:09 pm

I’ll bury my dick so far in your mother/grandmother/sister’s asshole, that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur. now go untangle your neckbeard welfare piggy.

• The Philly Drunk January 2, 2014 at 7:13 pm

a dick joke involving a family member AND a neckbeard joke?? How did you pull that one off?

• DS January 2, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Considering it will be the only home playoff game of Chip Kelly’s tenure makes sense they’ll be expensive.

• Senior Citizen Bank Park January 2, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Wait until the tickets for my venue go on sale. There are still 40,000 lemmings that will show up to be entertained by the Pfanatic.

• Saint Brian January 2, 2014 at 5:56 pm

From what I hear, about 12,000 saints fans like myself will be at the game. I’ll have my Brees jersey on too.

• The Philly Drunk January 2, 2014 at 7:14 pm

I’ll be sure to throw up on you.

• Drew Brees skid mark January 2, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Watch out for undercover cops in saints jerseys. Don’t curse or yell at them, or you will get the boot.
        Big Jeffrey likes to entrap the loud eagles fans

• Dan Hanratty January 2, 2014 at 9:10 pm

WHAT, LIKE ITS ILLEGAL TO CURSE AND YELL AT PEOPLE? SINCE WHEN?

THAT PUSSIE LURIE SHOULD BE GLAD WE SHOW UP, AFTER THE YEARS OF GARBAGE HE’S PUT OUT THERE!

TELL U WHAT. I’M GONNA WEAR A COWBOYS JERSEY (#88) TO OUTSMART THE SAINTS FAN-COPS!

• nick pappagiorgio January 2, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Man if I could afford tickets I’d buy them

• The Philly Drunk January 2, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Was lucky enough to get tickets at face value when they went on sale. The drunkster will be in the house!!

• Di & Rhea January 2, 2014 at 8:06 pm

I love me some white stuff!

• Don Tollefson January 2, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Hey friends! Do you need tickets to the game? Just pay pal me at honestdon[at]gmail[dot]com. $500 will get you two front row seats plus limo service to and from the game. You’ll also get to bang an eagles cheerleader of your choice in the bathroom behind section 221 at halftime!!

All proceeds will go to local city children who need text books because they were wounded in Iraq. Thanks for caring!

Love,
    Tollie

• Kyle Scott's Editor-in-chief January 2, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Hasn’t this schtick already been played out?

• Dan Hanratty January 2, 2014 at 8:41 pm

@Saint Brian you FUCKING PUSSY!! If I see you in MY HOUSE wearing dat pussy ass jersey of ANOTHER TEAM, I promise you I will SOCK you in your FUCKING FACE!
    Don’t even think about coming into MY HOUSE Saturday in dat shit. You MOTHERFUCKER!

• Dan Hanratty (the real one) January 2, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Please ignore that clown above that keeps using my name. He’s giving all Philly fans a bad name with his incessant low-IQ blathering.

• Dan Hanratty January 2, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Dammit! Just when I think I can sneak one in, the real Dan shows up and catches me. Maybe if I didn’t come across like such a dickwad, people would take me seriously.

• Kevin January 2, 2014 at 8:57 pm

The cap lock Hanratty troll bad ass is a hoot.

• Kevin January 2, 2014 at 8:58 pm

The cap lock Hanratty troll bad ass is a hoot. .

• Todd MacCulloch's Foot January 2, 2014 at 11:16 pm

The real Dan Hanratty sucks…gotta love the magnificent troll job performed by the supposed “fake” Dan.