Oh, Just a Bear at My Local Wawa

Voila_Capture 2014-05-30_08-19-54_AM

You know, I’m beginning to question this whole residing in Horsham thing. I mean, sure, I called the meth lab at the Days Inn and found it more hilarious than concerning. But there are a few things I don’t do, and one of them is bears. I don’t do bears.

From 6 ABC:

Police say several people spotted a bear in the rear parking lot of the Wawa on Route 611 at County Line Road.

It happened at 2:00 a.m. Friday.

Witnesses said the animal after a few minutes in the parking lot the animal headed southeast along County Line Road and disappeared into some woods.

Police are warning people to stay away from the bear if it’s spotted again.

‘Sus Christ! Thanks for the tip to stay away from it– I was uncertain what I should do in that situation.

If you see Yogi, take a picture call police RUN!

• Calling Bullshit May 30, 2014 at 8:29 am

Did the bear come up with this obnoxious new format????

• One and Done May 30, 2014 at 8:37 am

Agreed. The New Format Sucks. Thanks Anders Noren for creating this eyesore.

• cs May 30, 2014 at 9:04 am

Seriously thought it was a fluke and just my computer acting weird for a sec. Glad to see its not, but I’m not fond of it at all.

• lost May 30, 2014 at 9:20 am

Format is about a C- but the fact that 80% of my 21″ screen at work is taken up by the logo/menu at the top…that has to be fixed.

Logo also looks like something I did in 9th grade photoshop class.

• Mother Pucker May 30, 2014 at 8:37 am

Move to Montgomeryville Kyle

No bears, just cougars.

• Idiot May 30, 2014 at 8:38 am

whats the Sean Brace story from the weekend?

• Kyle's Wife Bangs Black Dudes May 30, 2014 at 11:24 pm

Brace had to go to the emergency room this weekend after his room-mate ripped his asshole open with this throbbing member.

Quite the life there..

• Beachlounger81 May 30, 2014 at 8:41 am

I live 5 minutes from there and it’s a bit crazy, that fucker better go back into the woods and stay there!

• UncleLeo May 30, 2014 at 8:42 am

Asked by Dan Cuellar why he didn’t enter Wawa to make a purchase, the bear responded “you see what they’re charging for sizzli’s these days? Who pays that much for the runs?”

• Smokeydabear May 30, 2014 at 9:09 am

Oh my god! that is funny! that was my cousin! He just passed by to throw out some garbage and get a little high on the gas fumes.

• Jill May 30, 2014 at 8:47 am

I just got my morning coffee at that wawa & saw Steve Keeley. He looks like a stud

• Budweiser May 30, 2014 at 9:24 am

The midget, orange guy? He has to be nailing Jen Fred, right?

• Steve Keeley's Tragic and Embarrassing Attempts to look Youthful May 30, 2014 at 2:52 pm

How dare you ridicule me on this site! Have you seen my hair, my pecs, my orangy skin?

• John Candy in Summer Rental May 30, 2014 at 8:50 am

What the fuccccck is with this awful format. Throwing me out of whack this morning in work. Change it back

• Junkhead May 30, 2014 at 8:51 am

Would rather see the hideous logo failure from a while back than this new format.

• Web Designer May 30, 2014 at 8:54 am

Kyle, about the redesign. Its mostly fine, small changes, but the thing im confused about is why your banner and menu takes up half my screen on desktop. Like, thats not an exaggeration…Literally half my screen is taken up by the logo alone before any content becomes visible. Ive tried different browsers and different resolutions and its the same thing every time. Not sure who designed it that way but its just not a good design choice at all, let alone a usability/UI choice.

• kylesucks May 30, 2014 at 9:01 am

It’s the WHOLE screen on my laptop. I shouldn’t have to scroll down to read the first headline

• Davis May 30, 2014 at 9:08 am

It’s more than the the full screen on my Android tablet. I have to scroll down just to get past the sign.

• One and Done May 30, 2014 at 9:07 am

Anders Noren designed it. It’s all in the enromous footer at the bottom of these damn pages. It’s a simple fix for a template change – do it over.

• Davis May 30, 2014 at 9:13 am

yeah i’m guessing it’s one of those free wordpress templates.

• Kyle's camel toe May 30, 2014 at 9:02 am

Kyle still taking credit for “calling meth lab at Days Inn”

You’re awesome dude. Hear you also proclaimed Phillies “terrible” and today “cloudy”. #whatafuckingtool.

• Budweiser May 30, 2014 at 9:33 am

I know….there’s been a “Shake and Bake” meth lab in every hotel/motel in the area at one time or another. Just like this weekend some dudes will book rooms, smoke crack, and order escorts.

• Larry from The Regal Beagle May 30, 2014 at 9:04 am

The advertisers can’t like this new format

• Brent Celek Thincinatti May 30, 2014 at 9:19 am

This format sucks.

Brent Celek, Thincinatti

• Drew From Boulder May 30, 2014 at 10:03 am

There were bears in Horsham long before you got there.

• YotheDAuriz May 30, 2014 at 11:15 am

That wawa sucks anyway, with their lack of jalapeno pretzels.

• Kyle's Mom's Cunt May 30, 2014 at 11:46 am

Kyle, you act like predicting there was a meth lab in a notoriously seedy hotel makes you a fucking genius. Whatre you in high school? “Omg I grew up in delco and watched breaking bad, that makes me a hardass. Look at me everyone, I want you all to know how much I know (but not really) about drugs so you think I’m a tough hombre.” Grow up, fag.

• Bear Sympathizer May 30, 2014 at 12:39 pm

They “euthanized” the bear.

Bear conspiracy man. This is horse shit.

• KAClE MCDONNELL May 30, 2014 at 5:00 pm

You rang?

• chuick May 30, 2014 at 12:48 pm

thank you, police spokesperson. kinda reminds me of some road signs in florida that read, “Don’t Hit the Car in Front of You.” no…really?

• Mike in Horsham May 30, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Bear was shot in a backyard about 3 houses from my parents’ place.

• _nderscored May 30, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Just so you know, the last thing you do when you see a bear is run. If you run they will chase you. If they chase you, they will catch you since they run about 25mph, which is faster than Usain Bolt. The best thing to do is make yourself appear as large as possible, and back away slowly. So yeah, if you run away from a bear you’re gonna have a bad time.

• KING May 30, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Ho rse

• Sometimes you eat the bear May 30, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Does a bear shit in a WaWa?

• Andy Schreiber May 31, 2014 at 9:51 am

A new marketing theme for Wawa?

• Joe Bone May 31, 2014 at 7:29 pm

We have bears, but the Iron Abbey is cool. Surprised I don’t see you there.

• asme b18.3 May 31, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Cuban Health Cooperation in Timor Leste and the South West Pacific. South South Development Cooperation: A challenge to the aid system?, (pp. 77 86). S3 offers two main ways to get your data in and out: web application interface and APIs for programming. Both options require a single extra option. The web interface requires a checkbox when uploading new files (Use server side encryption). SaaS customers agree and are generally pleased with the apps. They say they are performing better with SaaS

• asme b31.9 pdf May 31, 2014 at 11:20 pm

To begin,ANSI Z133.1 PDF, I’d like to provide a brief review of our fourth quarter performance and then spend a few minutes updating you on some key initiatives we discussed during our last earnings call. Overall, we had a great fourth quarter, delivering revenue of $101 million and non GAAP EPS of $0.31 per share. These results were above our guidance for revenue,API STD 2000 PDF, which was $96 million to $100 million, and we ended the quarter at the top end of our guidance for non GAAP EPS,asm