We mentioned it before the season started, but SugarHouse’s $50,000 Fantasy Football Challenge is now rolling into Week 4, and they have already handed out $7,500 in prize money. Each week the top ten winners take home cash prizes, and the next time you’re at SugarHouse, it’ll be super easy to enter:
- Insert Rush Rewards Card into a Fantasy Football kiosk machine located by The Player’s Place.
- Select your picks by using the QUICK PICK or MANUAL OPTION.
- If manual option is selected, pick (1) Quarterback, (2) Running Backs, (2) Wide Receivers, (1) Tight End, (1) Kicker and (1) Defensive Team.
- You will receive your picks via a kiosk printed ticket to track your weekly progress.
That’s it. And each week the top team brings home $750 cash, second place gets $500 cash, and more down to 10th place. Additionally, the best year-end teams get some pretty great prizes as well:
- 1st Best Overall SEASON Score: Trip to the 2015 Championship Game or $5,000 CASH
- 2nd Best Overall SEASON Score: 1 winner to receive $1,000 CASH
- 3rd Best Overall SEASON Score: 1 winner to receive $1,000 CASH
- Highest Overall QB Score: 1 winner to receive $1,000 CASH
- Highest Overall RB Score: 1 winner to receive $1,000 CASH
- Highest Overall WR Score: 1 winner to receive $1,000 CASH
Throughout the season you can pick up to eight teams to widen your odds at winning. More information is available over here.