FOX Bet is going hard tonight for the Monday Night Football NFC East showdown between the Cowboys and Giants. With 11 different bet boosts and Charissa Thompson’s Custom Bet Boost, FOX Bet users in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey will have plenty of ways to cash in on tonight’s action. Let’s check out what’s on the board and what you need to know ahead of kickoff.
Charissa’s Custom Bet
FOX Bet, which offers new users a $20 sign-up bonus and $100 deposit match that you can grab right here ,excels at using its network talent to brand a variety of enticing promos and bet boosts. Charissa Thompson’s Custom Bet Boost tonight is on the Cowboys to win, Dak Prescott to throw at least two passing touchdowns and Daniel Jones to throw at least one interception at +200 odds.
This is an interesting proposition that figures to draw a ton of action.
The Cowboys are currently a seven-point favorite and their -300 moneyline odds carry a 75% implied win probability.
Dallas steamrolled the Giants by a 35-17 final back in Week 1, and it’s hard to imagine the 2-6 Giants pulling off the upset tonight.
Since the start of the 2003 season, the Cowboys have only been favored by more than 6.5 points over the Giants three times. They are 3-0 straight up and 2-1 ATS in those three games. In fact, Dallas hasn’t been favored by seven points or more at New York since the late 1990s.
It’s also worth noting the Cowboys have won five straight meetings between these two teams, doing so by an average of 12.4 points per game.
As for the Prescott part of the equation, he threw for 405 yards and four touchdowns the first time these two teams met, and while he may not replicate those gaudy numbers this time around, he should have success against a Giants defense that has allowed at least 27 points in seven of their eight games this season—a defense that has also allowed opposing quarterbacks to put up a strong 104.4 quarterback rating.
Jones, meanwhile, appears to be a good bet to throw a pick tonight, given he has been intercepted a total of seven times and has thrown at least one in four of his six starts.
Other FOX Bet Giants vs. Cowboys Bet Boosts
In addition to Charissa Thompson’s Boost, FOX Bet is offering 11 more boosted prop plays tonight, including:
- Cowboys -5.5, Prescott 300+ yards, Amari Cooper 90+ yards, and Cowboys to score 3+ touchdowns (boosted to +450)
- Daniel Jones to throw for 300+ yards and Giants to win (boosted to +600)
- Saquon Barkley to score a touchdown in the first quarter (boosted to +350)
- Giants +7.5, Jones 300+ passing yards, Tate 75+ receiving yards, Giants to score 3+ TD (boosted to +800)
- Each team to score 1+ TD and 1+ FG in each half (boosted to +750)
Prescott is averaging 303.3 yards per game, but has only eclipsed the 300-yard mark twice this season. It just so happens that he went over 400 yards in each of those two performances. One of them came in the first meeting between the two teams, the other when Dallas fell behind big early on against Green Bay.
Jones has thrown for 300+ yards in two of his starts. The Giants are 1-1 in those games. Dallas has only allowed 300+ yards passing in two of seven games this season.
Barkley has scored three touchdowns this season, but only one has come in the first quarter.
Giants vs. Cowboys Odds at FOX Bet
Here are the current Giants vs. Cowboys betting odds at FOX Bet:
|Cowboys||+7 (+100||-300||O 48.5 (-110)|
|Giants||-7 (-118)||+245||U 48.5 (-110)|
Some general betting trends to consider:
- The Cowboys have covered seven straight games against NFC East opponents.
- 11 of the last 12 games between division opponents on Monday Night Football have stayed under the total.
- The Cowboys are 11-5 ATS after the bye week over the last 16 seasons and 9-2 ATS when on the road following a bye.
- The Cowboys are 9-4 ATS when favored between 6 and 7 points in division games since the 2003 season. They are 5-2 ATS in this range under Jason Garrett.
- The under is 43-26 in division games when the spread is between 47.5 and 48.5 after the month of October.
- The under is 26-15 in division games after the month of October when the total is set at 48 points or more.