FOX Bet is offering tons of terrific promos and lucrative bet boosts for the NFC West Monday Night Football showdown between the Seahawks and 49ers. With 13 different bet boosts and Charissa Thompson’s Custom Bet Boost, FOX Bet users in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey have plenty of ways to cash in on tonight’s game. Let’s check out what’s on the board and the need-to-know before locking in your bets.
Seahawks vs. 49ers Odds at FOX Bet
Here are the current Seahawks vs. 49ers betting odds at FOX Bet:
|Seahawks||+6 (-110)||+210||O 47 (-110)|
|49ers||-6 (-110)||-250||U 47 (-110)|
Charissa’s Custom Bet
FOX Bet, which offers new users a $20 signup bonus and $100 deposit match that you can grab right here ,excels at using its network talent to brand a variety of enticing promos and bet boosts. Charissa Thompson’s Custom Bet Boost tonight is on Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson to throw for one or more touchdowns, rush for one or more touchdowns, and the 49ers to win at strong +1000 odds (boosted from +550).
It’s a long shot play, but not outside the realm of possibility. Let’s start with the most likely leg of this play–the 49ers, a six-point favorite, to win.
At -250 moneyline odds, 8-0 San Francisco carries a 71.4% implied win probability.
Since the start of the 2003 season, home teams favored between 5.5 and 6.5 points in primetime games are 43-18 straight up (a 70.5% winning percentage).
As for what to expect from Wilson, the midseason MVP candidate has thrown 22 touchdowns to just one interception this season, including at least one touchdown pass in every game this season. so it looks like a good bet that he will throw one tonight. The wild card here, of course, is Wilson to score on the ground. He has three rushing touchdowns this season, but has only scored on the ground in two of his last 25 games dating back to the start of last season. Then again, with San Francisco’s pass defense allowing a league-best 138.1 yards per game this season, perhaps Brian Schottenheimer dials up a designed run for Wilson in the red zone.
Other FOX Bet Seahawks vs. 49ers Bet Boosts
In addition to Charissa Thompson’s Boost, FOX Bet is offering 13 more boosted prop plays tonight, including:
- Jimmy Garoppolo to complete 26+ passes and the 49ers to win (+200)
- Garoppolo to throw for 300+ yards and 49ers to win (+200)
- Emmanuel Sanders 100+ receiving yards and 49ers to win (+450)
- 49ers -2.5, Garoppolo 300+ yards, Sanders 75+ receiving yards, 49ers 3+ TDs (+600)
- Wilson to rush for 30+ yards and Seahawks to win (+475)
1. Garoppolo has completed only 26 passes and thrown for 300+ yards once this season, but the addition of WR Emmanuel Sanders has paid immediate dividends for the 49ers’ passing attack.
It’s also worth considering that Seattle has the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense (278.1 yards allowed per game) and has allowed opposing quarterbacks to go over 300 yards in four games this season.
Still, tight end George Kittle won’t play tonight, so it remains to be seen how Kyle Shannahan adjusts his offensive game plan in the absence of his quarterback’s favorite target.
2. Sanders, who in two games with the 49ers has 11 catches for 136 yards and a score, has twice surpassed the 100-yard mark this season. Meanwhile, Seattle’s defense has given up the 15th most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers this season. In its two most recent games, the Seahawks allowed Mike Evans (12 rec, 180 yards) and Julio Jones (10 rec, 162 yards) to go off. With Kittle out of the lineup, Sanders figures to be prominently featured tonight.
3. Wilson is averaging 22.56 yards per game and has eclipsed 30 yards rushing in three of his nine games this season. Given the 49ers devastating pass rush, Wilson could be forced to pull the ball and run tonight to sustain drives, so if you like Seattle to win, this is an interesting play at +475.