Baseball is almost here. Time to give this crappy winter a swift kick in the ass and head out to Ashburn Alley and grab a couple of brews.
Yuengling is definitely on the menu down at the ballpark, since they’ve had a sponsorship deal with the team for some time now, but the Pottsville staple is now the official team lager as well:
.@Phillies fans, – this one is for you.🍻⚾
Excited to announce that we’ve partnered with the Phils for another year of brews and baseball. Lookout for new cans, tailgates and more all season long! https://t.co/nktFmrkEGy
— Yuengling Brewery (@yuenglingbeer) March 10, 2020
You’ll see some limited-edition cans with the old school Phllies logo. Look for them in 12-packs at your local distributor, or down at the ballpark in 16-ounce cans. Yuengling will also extend its partnership with Aaron Nola, who last year became the first MLB player to have this kind of relationship with a beer company.
- Expanded brand presence at Citizens Bank Park, including a new, experiential bar area in right field called Yuengling Party Pavilion featuring Yuengling’s core products – Traditional Lager, Light Lager, Black & Tan, Golden Pilsner, and the new upscale light brand, FLIGHT by Yuengling
- Amplified signage throughout the ballpark, including the continuation of the Yuengling left field sign
- “Yuengling Wednesday” during each Wednesday regular season home game with Yuengling promotions and giveaways
- Ticket sweepstakes and opportunities to meet Aaron Nola and other Phillies legends
- TV, radio and digital advertising, including media integrations during all Phillies home games