Unibet PA is running what amounts to a no-brainer boost on the Lakers-Clippers game on Thursday night.
One of the PA sports betting apps that also features an online casino, Unibet, an official Eagles sponsor, lags behind leaders like DraftKings Sportsbook PA and FOX Bet PA when it comes to their sportsbook. So we see no-brainer offers like this to encourage signups.
New users in Pennsylvania who register here with Unibet and enter code NBARETURN will be able to get a free $50 bonus if the Lakers and Clippers game goes over 175.
Currently, the total for the game is set at 216. So while not a guarantee, the odds of the game ecplising the 175 market are high.
How It Works
Here’s how to get Unibet’s Lakers-Clippers boost.
- Sign up with Unibet using the code NBARETURN right here
- Deposit $10 or more into your account
- Make a pre-match wager of exactly $10 on the moneyline of the Lakers vs. Clippers fight. (Can’t be from bonus money or a free bet).
- If the total amount of points goes over 175, then you will receive a $50 bonus
- Only one bonus per player (Will be added to your account within 72 hours)
- Promotional Period: July 29th, 2020 12:01 AM EST – July 30th, 8:59 PM EST
There’s really no reason not to do this.
Many sportsbook signup offers come with long play-through requirements or force you to deposit large sums to “match” your deposit. While some of these are very compelling offers, betting $10 to get $50 in something with a high probability of happening is a good deal.
A Second Run For Unibet
Unibet is one of those large European brands that has entered the PA betting market and struggled to gain a foothold against well-known American sports gaming brands like DraftKings and FanDuel.
But, Unibet has been able to make a name for itself as an official Eagles partner. Signage in Lincoln Financial Field, which is often seen on national TV, is a big power move. Their app, too, is solid. While not as flashy and not quite as modern as competitors, it works well.