The NBA is back and FOX Bet is in the giving mood to celebrate the occasion this holiday season. As the 76ers get set to open up their 2020-2021 season against the Wizards on Wednesday night at the Wells Fargo Center, new users at FOX Bet in Pennsylvania and New Jersey can cash in big on a no-doubt-about-it outcome.
FOX Bet is giving new players who sign up ahead of tipoff the chance to grab 50-1 odds on Joel Embiid to score at least one point against the Wizards. That’s it. That’s the deal. If Embiid scores, FOX Bet will pay $50 on a $1 wager.
Similarly, FOX Bet has been running 50-1 odds offers throughout the football season on the Eagles to score. Those bets have cashed each time, but we can understand those who are reluctant to bank on the Birds to pull off even such a modest feat this season. However, 50-1 odds on Embiid to register at least one point is basically a lock.
FOX Bet NBA Promo: Embiid to Score at 50-1 Odds
We will get to the mechanics of the offer in just a moment, but let’s first examine the likelihood of it paying out.
Forget that Embiid registered 23 points per game over 51 contests last season or that he registered 25.3 points per game in three meetings with Washington.
This is about scoring at least one point. Last season, Embiid scored in 50 of 51 contests. While there are no absolutes in sports, this offer is about as close as it gets, and at 50-1 odds, it is the ultimate low-risk, high-reward scenario.
How to Get Started with FOX Bet
Getting started with FOX Bet and grabbing this offer is easy and takes just a moment. Here’s how to do it.
- Register with FOX Bet by clicking here in PA. Click here in NJ.
- Make a first deposit of at least $10 by using one of several safe banking methods (online checking, credit/debit card, PayPal, etc).
- Make sure the first wager is Embiid to score at 50-1 odds. These odds are located at the top of the app and in the 76ers-Wizards game odds menu.
- If Embiid scores at least one point, FOX Bet will issue the $50 bonus within 24 hours of the game’s completion.
- As noted above, this offer is capped at a $1 maximum wager and returns $50 upon winning. No special promo code or opt-in is necessary.
The Sixers come into the opener against the Wizards as a strong seven-point favorite. This is one of the most anticipated games on the Wednesday schedule as both teams feature several newcomers.
In addition to the spread, FOX Bet will offer several additional game markets:
- game total
- team total
- quarter/half/game betting
- live in-game wagering
- game props
- player props
- custom props
- bet boosts