Sadly, this is the most exciting thing to happen to the Phillies in the last two weeks.
Here now, a full roundup and full video of Shane Victorino’s annual fashion show.
- Victorino’s Foundation’s Facebook page has 27 cell phone pics from the runway and backstage. Did they get an embarrassing shot of Cole Hamels? They did. [Facebook]
Very important update here: A CB reader, who spent some time backstage last night, tells us that the "bulge" you see on Hamels is actually a sock, which he stuffed down his pants for comedic effect. More details here.
- Phillies.com has 21 hi-res shots. Did they get an embarrassing one of Cole Hamels? They did. [Phillies.com]
- MyPHL17 has the best gallery. 46 photos. Did they get an embarrassing shot of Cole Hamels? Oh, they got several. [MyPHL17]
- Metro Philly has five photos. But did they get an embarrassing shot of Cole Hamels? They did. [Metro]
- Dan Gross of Philly.com has 88 photos. Did he manage to get an embarrassing shot of Cole Hamels? He did. [Philly.com]
- Finally, CSN has full video – 27 minutes – of the event, which you can watch after the jump. And yes, they have video of Cole Hamels embarrassing himself.