Kyle Scott —  November 14, 2013 — 20 Comments

Voila_Capture590Pretty much all the material in this (very funny) Yahoo Sports Friends cartoon comes from this site– Michael Vick having a dog, a Belgium Malamute, and Riley Cooper being a racist. Don’t say CB never contributed anything to this world.

Video after the jump.

H/T to reader Will

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

20 responses to This Yahoo Cartoon with DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy and Michael Vick is Outstanding

1. Riley Cooper’s Dashiki November 14, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Pretty much all the material on this site comes from somewhere else

2. The f@g voice on Vick made me lol

3. MISSINELLIS LIPJIZZ November 14, 2013 at 11:16 pm

I would blow all 3 of them. I talk smack on the radio all day and swallow warm loads at night. Yo

4. MISSINELLIS LABIA November 14, 2013 at 11:19 pm

I was ass raped everyday in Bristol. Got used to it after a while. I am closeted and superqueer. Act tough and suck schlongg

5. MISSINELLIS BOYFRIEND GONZO November 14, 2013 at 11:23 pm

I have a huge pussy. For a good time call me, I do glory holes. My ratings are horrible and I love Lebrons asshole! PLEASE HELP ME, I AM SICK

6. MISSinellis TWAT CRABS November 14, 2013 at 11:30 pm

My wife a daughter wont speak to me. Ever really check out my GAY LISP? I went to PED STSTE AND SAT WITH THE BABY RAPERS : FACT Ever seen me with a Woman ? I Love chick flicks, guess why?

7. STEVE FROM KOPs SISTER November 14, 2013 at 11:35 pm

Did you already Call your bitch and tell MisseyMikee that he is a queer and we all know you are PAID to call that horrible show. Go fuck yourself cumslurper.
    YOU STILL DATING MISSEE ? JAGOFF

8. why the fuck did you just make me waste 3 mins watching that stupid-ass video?

9. Mike miss must have blocked that dude from twitter. Sick rants

10. Conner Barwin rides THEPTA November 15, 2013 at 7:38 am

Black dudes with white dude voices are always spot on

11. It would have been better If the dog would have bit Vick’s face to pieces.