DeSean Jackson Rented Out Six-Year-Old Vine Sensation Lil Terrio for His Pre-Birthday Party Festivities Last Night

Voila_Capture756Voila_Capture753I have no idea even how to frame this post other than to just shoot straight: DeSean Jackson celebrated his birthday – again – last night, and before the festivities kicked off, he rented out Vine and interweb sensation, six-year-old Lil Terrio, as a party favor. Terrio got to knock around in the Phantom, play some football, and then had a dance off with one of the best receivers in the NFL.

I’d encourage someone to archive this footage, because it’s really going to be the glue that holds together Broke: When Jaccpots Aren’t sometime in 2018.

It’s in times like these that we remember Lil Snupe.

We put together a multimedia timeline of Terrio’s trip to Philly, which included a trip to Jingle Ball before hanging out with D-Jac, after the jump.

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Sometimes t-shirts just sell themselves.10Mode_Final

1. Riley Cooper's morals

December 6, 2013 at 10:00 am

Little fat black kids are always funny. He’ll be dead of diabetes by 14.

2. PA AccessCards for everyone

December 6, 2013 at 10:06 am

how the fuck can a 6 year be that fucking fat? has he put down the goddamn fork ever? someone needs to get this fat shit help or as MR Cooper above states he will be dead by 14

3. Where the hell were this kids' parents?

December 6, 2013 at 10:10 am

I know I sure as shit wouldn’t trust DeSean Jackson to take care of my kid. That’s like letting your sister ride in a party bus with LeSean McCoy.

4. Wonder if DeSean got his cherry popped last night?

5. ITS FRIDAY BITCHES

December 6, 2013 at 10:21 am

lil terrio has the body type of kyles girlfriends ex.

6. ALL YALL HATERZ JUST JEALOUS THAT YALL AINT GITTIN PAID LIKE MA BOI! ANY TIME A BLACKMAN HAS SUCCESS ALL YALL CRACKAS DO IS SPEW SHIT.

RIP LIL SNUPE

7. Adorable little niglet.

8. Sho Nuff's Afro Puffs

December 6, 2013 at 10:39 am

Philly.com comment section redux…. Y’all should be proud!!!!!

9. Turnt Up Jaccpot Joe

December 6, 2013 at 10:46 am

Why the hell is Desean wearing a Carolina Panthers hoodie or am I seeing things??

10. carl from cargo city

December 6, 2013 at 2:13 pm

At least i now know its acceptable to rent black kids for my own amusement

11. That’s really sick, that kid needs a doctor and weight loss program and competent parents. Sadly he is nothing more than a freak show being pimped out for cheap laughs.

12. Tim Panaccio is a Yinzer

December 6, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Where can I rent a fat black kid for my amusement?

13. I hear this kid has benefitted from “Winning Ways” and “Tix4Kids” charities.

14. He’s a Lil fat.

15. All the comments on he needs to loose weight he has a model for a personal trainer he does exercise he just eats more calories then needed and I wouldn’t say he’s being exploited so much because he’s getting paid he’s renting out his services which happens to be entertainment no different then honey boo boo.