The GMs were a way to unwind from what was a wild day yesterday. So, if you missed any of it, here’s a full roundup of some stuff we got to and some of the stuff we didn’t.
– An NBC correspondent was reportedly arrested after leaving Joe Amendola’s house, following a party thrown by Sandusky’s lawyer. Crazy story.
– The Philadelphia Wings are going to put their Twitter handles on jerseys.
– Former St. Joe’s center Todd O'Brien wrote an article on SI.com ripping Phil Martelli for not letting his NCAA transfer go through. St. Joe’s folks bring up this story about O’Brien as a reason why.
- Ilya Bryzgalov’s Winter Classic mask features Mike Schmidt, Reggie White, Julius Erving, Veterans Stadium, an “HK” patch, the Phanatic (who needed to be explained to Bryz), and will soon be finished up with Bobby Clarke, Joe Frazier and Gene Hart’s “Good Night and Good Hockey” tagline.
– Malik Rose joins the Sixers broadcast crew and the new anthemist, we like her.
– Ruben Amaro hires Ed Wade, has nice beard.
Stuff we didn’t get to:
– T’was The Night Before Christmas: Eagles vs. Cowboys Edition.
– The Sex for Tickets lady got off the hook yesterday.
– Claude Giroux may play tonight.
That’s it. Your daily snark coming right up… just as soon as I get some coffee, and an IV.