If you missed out on the Week 1 action with NJ online sports betting last weekend, don’t sweat it. There’s once again plenty of terrific promos, odds boosts, signup bonuses, and risk-free bets to take advantage of this week. We’ve rounded up all of the best promotions and top deals at some of the best New Jersey online sportsbooks. Let’s take a look.
PointsBet continues to be one of the top online sportsbook options for New Jersey bettors, and they bringing tons of great stuff this week.
There’s no need to pay an extra premium of -110 to -125 on spread bets at other sportsbooks because PointsBet offers -105 spreads on all NFL games.
PointsBet also runs a Make it Rain promo in which users get $6 in bonus money fore every touchdown scored by your team when you make a $50 pre-game spread bet on all Eagles, Jets, and Giants games.
There’s plenty of odds boosts, too. Among the Week 2 highlights:
- +175 – Saquon Barkley to Rush for 75+ Yards and Giants to Win (Boosted form +150)
- +600 – LeVeon Bell to Rush for 100+ Yards and Jets to Win (Boosted from +550)
- +170 – Baker Mayfield to Pass for 250+ Yards and Browns to Win (Boosted from +150)
- +170 – Ben Roethlisberger and Russell Wilson to Combine for 550+ Passing Yards (Boosted from +150)
- +300 – Carson Wentz to Pass for 300+ Yards and Eagles to Win (Boosted from +275)
- +200 – Dak Prescott to Pass for 250+ Yards and Cowboys to Win (Boosted from +185)
PointsBet also does a good job rewarding its loyal users by offering a $100 bonus bet after 25 NFL bets and a $500 bonus after 100 NFL bets.
Just place at least a $20 spread bet on any of this week’s marquee matchups and receive a free bet for every touchdown your team’s start scores. This week’s applicable matchups:
- Vikings (Adam Thielen) vs. Packers (Davante Adams)
- Eagles (Alshon Jeffery) vs. Falcons (Julio Jones)
- Browns (Nick Chubb) vs. Jets (Le’Veon Bell)
They are also offering New Jersey’s first NFL supercontest named DraftKings Sportsbook Super Pool. You can sign up until September 29. $500 entry fee. $1 million in prizes. Not bad.
DraftKings also has an Offensive Defense promo helping protect bettors when their teams can’t stop the opposition. If your squad scores at least 24 points but still loses, DraftKings will credit your wager back as a free bet of up to $25. Might be a good idea to take advantage of this one in the Eagles-Falcons and Rams-Saints matchups.
William Hill NJ
Just bet $25 or more on any player to score the first touchdown in the Buffalo vs. New York, Philadelphia vs. Atlanta, Seattle vs. Pittsburgh, or Cleveland vs. New York games, and FanDuel will credit you $5 bonus every time that player’s team scores a touchdown.
Get boosted on odds on NFL plays such as Bengals, Packers, Steelers all to win, or Chiefs, Bears, and Rams all to cover.
Maybe you want to try a custom bet, like Saquon Barkley over 100 rushing yards and to score a TD against the Bills at a +200 payout, or Amari Cooper to over 100 yards receiving and to score a TD for Dallas against the Redskins at +333.
FOX Bet also offers branded promos like Colin Cowherd’s Blazin’ 5 Special. He has the Bills, Steelers, Broncos, Rams, and Falcons against the spread this week. If he nails at least three of those picks, users can cash in on a +100 payout.