Scott Hartnell Enters Alimony Tweeting Game (!!!)

Kyle Scott —  April 1, 2013 — 15 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 3.09.21 PMYES. And I mean, YES! Scott Hartnell has taken a page from the LeSean McCoy book of social media, and it’s bound to bring glorious things.

If you are unawares, Hartnell and his ex-wife, Lisa Renneke, had a bit of a nasty divorce. And now, it would seem, Hartnell is done paying Renneke for being married to a hockey player. He tweeted this, and it was awesome:

Not since McCoy called his BM “worthless” have we seen such online carnage as the result of a failed union between a slut and an athlete. Kudos to Hartsy for landing a direct blow on the teet of gold-digging. Now if only he had cracked a joke about that whole Jeff Carter rumor… then we really would have stood and applauded. Or I would have, at least.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

15 responses to Scott Hartnell Enters Alimony Tweeting Game (!!!)

1. Keep deleting comments u pussy

2. Wow where are all the comments?
    Dude comments= page views. stop being a pussy

3. Candy from the Oak April 1, 2013 at 7:38 pm

can imagine how hairy it is when he goes down on the Muslim weather girl

4. Kamala Burger April 1, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Imagine how bad sheena’s pussy smells

5. Did someone complain Kyle?? What happen to all the comments.
    SMH

6. I’m not normally one to rag on Kyle, but where the fuck are the fucking comments? Also FUCK Cataldi

7. Candy from the Oak April 1, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Her pussy smell can probably be used in interrogations

8. 3 Finger Lenny April 1, 2013 at 9:47 pm

I would love to fuck hartnell’s ex wife. Maybe stick a finger in her butt

9. Joey V aka Sex Msin April 1, 2013 at 10:07 pm

I’ll fuck anybody.

10. Joey V aka Sex Main April 1, 2013 at 10:08 pm

I’ll fuck anybody! Smh

11. From earlier today: “You may have noticed our new look. Do read about it here. We’ve already blown the new server in just over 12 hours and had to upgrade. There may be some issues with the site today and, more likely, some comments made this afternoon may drop off. But that’s all just temporary.”

12. Big Tom’s Crank April 2, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Phillie can eat my salty shit covered asshole!

13. Big Tom’s Crank April 2, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Hartnell is a dirty Jew Ginger I am happy he plays in that filth infested shithole.