The NY Post with another low blow via (@herecomestreb1e)
Couple of quick notes:
– We now have Phillies tickets. Plenty available for Opening Day, Saturday April 2nd (likely Cliff Lee's first start), and the rest of the season.
– Stop by Rock Bottom tonight in King of Prussia from 7-8:30. I'll be there with the Philly Sports Daily guys, who will be talking Eagles, Cliff Lee, and Flyers.
– The folks at BC Sports have a pretty cool Roy Halladay no-hitter print.
– Stevie Why tries to put said dominance into words. He succeeds.
– Dale Weise has a Gatorade problem.
– Michael Vick got a standing ovation at the Sixers game and sang karaoke.
– Reader Jason, who officially apologizes for calling Ruben Amaro "Ruin Tomorrow Jr.", sent along this video message from Werth to Nats fans.
– Sean O'Hara's head asploded.
Oh yeah, Cliff Lee.