– Want to meet Carlos Ruiz, Cole Hamels, Shane Victorino, Pete Rose, Steve Carlton, and LeSean McCoy? Our friends at BC Sports have you covered. All are holding autograph sessions. Click here for where and when.
– We have sold a ton of tickets for our tailgate on Saturday. It is free to attend in F Lot, but $10 gets you all you can eat and drink. Details here.
– Coming to the tailgate? Get a Philly Phaithful t-shirt to wear.
– Want to work in sports? The BusinessofSports.com is hosting a networking event tonight from 6:30-9:30 at the Field House in Center City.
– Only a few spots left on our sponsored bus trip to D.C. on April 14th to see the Phillies play Jayson Werth and the Nationals.
– Our new Chris Wheeler drinking game.
– Charlie Sheen posted a picture of Chris Pronger wearing a "Winning" shirt.
– Roy Halladay gave Chooch a replica Cy Young award.
– Jayson Werth is batting second this year and Livan Hernandez paid a guy to punch his groin. The Nationals, your new rival.
– Doug Collins insists on sticking with Iguodala late in games.
– Gonzo says to go easy on Jay Wright. I agree.
– Mike Richards hates the media.
Bracket challenge standings:
1) PSU Dancin (Two Flyers playoff tickets)
2) Tie: Clown Baby and KMyers1029($50 gift certificate to Rock Bottom or Philly Phaithful t-shirt)
4) Profs (Philly Phaithful t-shirt to third and fourth place finishers)
I'm 34th out of 500… not bad.