What did we learn this weekend?
Drugs and tubs are bad. Nicki Minaj is the anti-Christ. Adele is white. LL Cool J is a robot. And the Flyers couldn’t defend a fat kid chasing his pet snail.
There, that about sums it up.
Let’s hit it.
But first, a word from our sponsors:
– Only one day left to take 15% off all women’s t-shirts at Philly Phaithful. Just enter code cupid12 to save. But hurry, offer ends tomorrow at midnight. Shop here.
– Compete in fantasy games against friends and strangers at BalledOut.com. Simply purchase V-Chips (virtual chips) to use against others head-to-head. Then pick a matchup that suits your interest and throw down some chips. Instead of the old school team-vs-team style of fantasy sports, BalledOut.com lets you pick the favorite in various head-to-head matchups and wager as many chips as you choose. Play here and get $5 added to your account.
– Drinker’s Philadelphia specials: $1 hot dogs during all Flyers games. $2 PBRs and $3 SoCo and Limes all day, every day. Click here for locations.
- Sean Couturier is signing autographs tomorrow night at the BC Sports in the King of Prussia Mall from 6:30-8. Get tickets here to meet him, along with Jaromir Jagr, Danny Briere and Ilya Bryzgalov.
– Crossing Broad Tickets features the best seats and lowest prices for all local sporting events by rounding up the best available tickets on all secondary market sites like StubHub, eBay, TicketsNow and TicketNetwork. Save yourself time and money by giving a click right here for all your ticketing needs.
– I made you a picture of the Flyers’ horrible, porous, pathetic and non-existent defense against the Rangers on Saturday. Look!
– Kimmo Timonen called out teammates and maybe possibly the goalies.
– Adam Aron hinted that the Sixers might bring back Big Shot.
– The Eagles are going to franchise DeSean Jackson.
– The Phillies may acquire Vladimir Guerrero, Xavier Nady, Magglio Ordonez, or Manny Ramirez.
– Puppy saved from a pipe! Puppy saved from a pipe!
Try to process the fact that she's not wearing anything right here. Can't do it, can you? Does not compute? Nope, does not compute. I repent, I repent!
– Alex Morgan is going to appear in the SI Swimsuit Edition in body paint. And yes, Virginia, there is a God.
– This girl tweeted Hunter Pence to let him know that she named her cat, pictured here, Hunter Pounce.
– Ruben Amaro was a guest on Sports Final last night with an enthusiastic John Clark, who I once saw hovering over Jeff Carter and Ray Emery at Braca’s in Sea Isle.
– Finally, we’ll leave you with Whitney Houston’s I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me), because, you know… she was pretty good.