– LeSean McCoy and Jeremy Maclin celebrated the NFC East title last night (was supposed to be last Monday, but postponed for obvious reasons) at 32 Degrees. Maclin said it was "going down." Yeahhhh buddy. Now go watch game film.
– Speaking of McCoy, he will be at the BC Sports in the King of Prussia Mall tomorrow night from 7-8:30. You can get tickets to meet him here.
– I'll be at Rock Bottom in King of Prussia tonight with the Philly Sports Daily guys, talking Eagles. Fun goes from 7-8:30. Pants are optional. Not really. You have to wear pants.
– Rick Chandler killed Philly fans again, calling us douchebags. Don't worry, we took care of it.
– Could the 2012 NHL Winter Classic be at Lincoln Financial Field? ESPN's and CBC's Pierre LeBrun thinks so.
– Our full Top Ten of 2010 here.
– This is why Michael Leighton is awful. Pics!
– Roy Halladay and Cole Hamels discuss Cliff Lee and Tucker Carlson.
– Tucker Carlson wants Michael Vick dead. Truth.
– DeSean Jackson sells his jersey at Modell's.