The Andrew Bynum Era Hath Ended

Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 6.52.11 PM

And thus probably concludes the Andrew Bynum era in Philadelphia.

Howard Eskin is reporting that Bynum will undergo surgery on both knees tomorrow:

Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 7.46.07 PM
UPDATE: It's official. The saddest, most expected (and perhaps racist) release ever:

Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 8.13.49 PM

Let’s relive the Bynum era as seen through the lens of you, the CB reader, in our Bynum Spotting: Images of a Loon series:

image from mobilwi.typepad.com

Bynum loads beer into his Ferrari

Bynum plays pool, throws shot glass

Bynum pumps gas into his Ferrari

Bynum carries a stuffed tiger around the King of Prussia Mall

Bynum shoots a basketball (at Dave & Busters)

Bynum shoots a basketball (on the court)

Bynum shoots a gun

Bynum collects a parking ticket off his Ferrari

Bynum goes to The Penthouse Club

Bynum pumps gas into his Ferrari, takes a taxi to pick up his towed Ferrari

Bynum goes to the gas station with his Ferrari

Bynum goes to the movies

Bynum goes to the liqour store with his Ferrari

Bynum goes to Pei Wei

Bynum goes bowling

• Candy from the Oak March 18, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Probably will try to collected unemployment like the rest of them

• The Original that guy March 18, 2013 at 8:42 pm

How is that press release racist?

• ThePhillyFlash March 18, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Well, now it’s official: The Sixers got more out of Jeff Ruland than Andrew Bynum. Most definitely a proud moment for the organization.

• Tommy March 18, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Wonder if he’s still fucking Rachel reckless

• Slammin Gretzky's Daughter March 18, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Yeah why is this racist? Am I missing something?

• Not Racist March 18, 2013 at 10:40 pm

What is racist about that press release

• Kyle Scott March 18, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Not sure what’s racist about it, I was too busy fucking my mom to actually proof read my post. I love fucking my mom.

• Kyle Scott March 19, 2013 at 8:08 am

Remember the OJ Simpson mug shot on Time? http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/photo_database/image/darkened_mug_shot/

• Cindy March 19, 2013 at 8:42 am

Taking a photo in black and white or changing the photos color channel in photoshop to black and white isn’t the same as changing the contrast and exposure of a photo to make someone look darker, moron. And you really can’t cry racist when you let comments like Candy from the Oak’s pass unchecked all the time.

• Michael Kors Bags April 1, 2013 at 1:41 am

I enjoy these kind of Michael Kors Bags http://michaelkorsbags.v5s7.com! I had nearly all coloring. They’re just just the tools for on a daily basis apply in special weather conditions.

• Burberry Bags April 1, 2013 at 6:04 am

Incredible story there. What happened after? Good luck! Burberry Bags http://bags.me.cc

• Lady Antebellum May 17, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Many thanks for being my personal lecturer on this theme. We enjoyed your own article a lot and most of all enjoyed how you handled the aspect I regarded as being controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers really like me and help me in my everyday living. Thank you.

• red soled shoes July 21, 2013 at 5:22 pm

The truly amazing designers have designed the best fashion things for these women. The ladies like to have the style clothing like transparent fabrics in draping cuts.

• yahoo September 2, 2014 at 11:09 am

whoah this blog is excellent i like studying your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You realize, lots of persons are looking round for this info, you could
    help them greatly.